Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
I placed an order for two products. The first one arrived after about 6 days. The second one never arrived at all. You can’t ring Snaffle because of Covid? Poor excuse. I emailed Snaffle 4 times before they committed to refund me the money. The customer experience from Snaffle leaves a lot to be desired and one of the worst experiences I have had with an online retailer. Avoid.
Hello, looking at your order I can only see one item on your order although you were overcharged which was due an issue with our website, we apologise for this and this has been flagged with our developers to ensure this does not happen again. Apologies that you had to email us multiple times, we get a lot of emails and repeatedly contacting us is not going to get your query answered any quicker, we endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. Regarding the refund for the overcharge, this was processed but would have taken time to clear through the banks, this usually takes 5-10 days so bear this in mind.
First Snaffle did not send an email confirmation of my order or give any indication of delivery time. After a long time I chased and was informed that they had been unable to find a supplier for the item. So why did they not inform me and why did I not receive a refund of my money immediately? Perhaps they enjoyed the interest holding my money! I won't be using Snaffle again!
No customer service. No response. Website does not accept transactions and as there is no feedback I am left unsure whether it is just a front to harvest credit card details
Hello Colin, We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Snaffle. As you can imagine we have had a very difficult couple of months with all of our suppliers on lock down and the construction industry greatly reduced. This has meant that we have had to furlough many of our staff and has left only a skeleton staff left to take calls and deal with queries. We are sorry you couldn't get through. We can assure you that this site is legitimate as you can see from other reviews we have independently received on through this 3rd party review collection service. Please do visit our site again once the lock down has lifted and we hope to help you with your requirements in the future. The Snaffle Team.
Product not as advertised, hugely overpriced and no one from Snaffle will reply to my emails. DO NOT BUY THROUGH THIS SITE.
Hello Noel, We are very sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with Snaffle.it and haven't been able to get in touch. We will certainly offer a full refund and product collection if the item isn't to your satisfaction. We certainly apologies for any inconvenience and would really appreciate if you could get in touch with our Support team on either support@snaffle.it or call us direct on 0203 475 9701. We will do our best to resolve your issue intermediately. Many thanks, Snaffle.it Support Team.
Snaffle is rated 4.57 based on 72 reviews