Snaffle Building Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle Building Supplies
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Building Supplies Reviews

About Snaffle Building Supplies:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snafflebuildingsupplies.co.uk

Tell us how Snaffle Building Supplies made you happy
Take your order. You pay your . money then .... Refund. No reason..
Snaffle....Read terms and conditions before purchase everyone please....take no responsibility for purchases! Ordered timber at advertised price and paid for....then came back to say price was wrong and to now have goods to pay 6 times the purchase price....order then cancelled without notice as wouldn't pay extra!!!!...they followed this up by saying the product wasn't in stock when I chased them but it was there before if I paid the extra sum!!!
Took my money. Sent delivery confirmation. Took time off work. Didn't arrive. day after, got email saying vendor declined order. Had to cancel job. Up to 10 days for refund. Cost me nearly £1000. In lost earnings. Would never use them. SCAM
Hi Laurie, Our "Order Received" email purely acts as confirmation to our customers that the order has been placed successfully, the "estimated" delivery dates on this email are a guide only and the email does state that these date(s) are not guaranteed and are to be confirmed. The 10 days for refund is allowance for banks to process the refund and is normal - we aim to process refunds within 24 hours of a cancelled order and I can confirm that your refund was issued via PayPal on the 16th. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email.
Where is my delivery ? Not responding for email! !!!!!
I have no delivery notice were is my wood.
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your review. Looking at your order I can see that this has been marked as dispatched therefore you should have received a confirmation of your delivery date. We did also advise the delivery date when you contacted us - if you have not received these emails, I suggest you check your junk folder as sometimes innocent mail doesn't make it through. We apologies for any delay in receiving your order however in the current climate availability of timber is changing daily and delivery leadtimes are extended. However I can confirm that this delivery is scheduled for the 7th June. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@snafflebuildingsupplies.co.uk
Absolutely fantastic value for money, super customer service, great range of products, and website very easy to use. I highly recommend snaffle, you won't be disappointed.
Great service, prices and support, highly recommend
Deliverd right on the correct day and time, what a great delivery guy steven, putting my roof tiles exactly where i wanted them and very pleasant with it, Roof tiles very good quality and has saved me quite a bit, First time ever used and will certainly be coming back again, very happy, Alan
Unfortunately they couldn't accept both my orders but the one that came through delivered slightly wrong material. However they fixed it extremely quickly and without fuss. Very impressed with their customer service and would definitely use them again as a result. Keep it up!
Excellent service. I unfortunately doubled up on my order for insulation and I also ordered the wrong size both times. Getting old , computers . The gentleman I spoke to called my orders and refunded money within minutes of phone call . I would certainly recommend.
Quite a responsive chatline but unfortunately I did not find the prices for TGV boarding that competitive.
Had trouble placing order on PC but using on line help all was sorted by emails. Good communications. Everything arrived on time. Very good savings on product. 👍
Excellent customer service (email communication with Delsaux Henry was efficient and helpful). Snaffle.it provided the most competitive price for the Ursa 32 cavity wall insulation that I purchased. Delivery was within the time constraint required and was free, as my order was for over £400. Thank you, Delsaux - I will definitely use your marketplace service as much as possible. Victoria
I placed an order for two products. The first one arrived after about 6 days. The second one never arrived at all. You can’t ring Snaffle because of Covid? Poor excuse. I emailed Snaffle 4 times before they committed to refund me the money. The customer experience from Snaffle leaves a lot to be desired and one of the worst experiences I have had with an online retailer. Avoid.
Hello, looking at your order I can only see one item on your order although you were overcharged which was due an issue with our website, we apologise for this and this has been flagged with our developers to ensure this does not happen again. Apologies that you had to email us multiple times, we get a lot of emails and repeatedly contacting us is not going to get your query answered any quicker, we endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. Regarding the refund for the overcharge, this was processed but would have taken time to clear through the banks, this usually takes 5-10 days so bear this in mind.
Slight mistake with my order but sorted very promptly.
IT issues, but chat conversation clarified and alleviated my concerns - Thanks
Chat room was very helpful
First Snaffle did not send an email confirmation of my order or give any indication of delivery time. After a long time I chased and was informed that they had been unable to find a supplier for the item. So why did they not inform me and why did I not receive a refund of my money immediately? Perhaps they enjoyed the interest holding my money! I won't be using Snaffle again!
Excellent service, not even 24h from ordering to delivery.
Fast and reliable