Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

hello@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
Great service. Would highly recommend to everyone in construction.
Excellent Service. Staff are always polite and helpful.
Great service, always manages to find exactly what I need at a fantastic price with super speedy delivery.
They say speed stuns! So does Snaffle! For us, it's all about service and Snaffle delivers just this!!
Brilliant website, super easy to use, we now purchase all our building materials for our projects through Snaffle. The team are really helpful too and know their stuff which is very important. 10 out of 10!
Great customer service, when i didnt order enough PAR, the support team arranged for the order to be put on hold until i had made an additional purchase and it all came in one delivery! Delivery to Bolton of all places!
easier to order on than the old merchants - you can do it all out of hours :)
Very easy, wasn't sure this way of ordering was for me - but I can tell you. i used it once when no one else had the stock and it arrived bang on. Been using snaffle ever since. happy to recommend!
Great service great communication will be happy to deal with Snaffle again. Thank you
Certainly makes builders lives easier!
Hi Hugo,

That's good to hear as that's exactly our goal; to make your life easier by offering a wide range, quick service and easy to use website.

Thank you for being a loyal customer on snaffle.it - don't forget to check out our black Friday deals!

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Agent
Always best prices, and a fast efficient service. No-one else like it in the market place - this is second to none!
Charlotte,

Excellent to get your 5 star review, we appreciate your ongoing business and greatly look forward to helping you with the supply to your projects for years to come!

Please don't hesitate to recommend snaffle to any other builders you may know - we offer a £100 voucher when they place their first order, email us at hello@snaffle.it to get more details.

Warm regards,

Customer Support Team
Got what we wanted and when we wanted - good prices
Hello Ian,

Thanks for your review, we are certainly glad you found this convenient. Please visit snaffle.it next time you need any building supplies!

Customer Support Team
Easy to use website and fully informed devliery notifications. No quibble refund on an item that was not delivered on time. A follow-up mechanism to ensure 100% fulfilment would be helpful to minimise chasers.
Hello Paul,
Thanks for your review, we look forward to helping you with your future requirements.

We like the idea of the 100% fulfilment feature and will speak to our team to scope this into the next sprint of development.

If you have any other great ideas, please reach out to us on hello@snaffle.it.

Many thanks

Customer Support Team
Delivery arrived a day before the estimated date, so that was good. haven't used it loads since as that was the end of the project. but aim to use you on the next one as the prices are better than my previous supplier.
Hi Demelza,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that your order went well and we certainly look forward to hearing from you when you have further enquiries.

Customer Support Team
Brilliant platform. I could get all products for my DIY project for a competitive price with all prices compared on the website. Made it so easy. All delivered to my door. Very good service too. Will use again.
Hello Georgie,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found the price comparison useful! We are the only platform in the UK that you can compare building materials pricing on and we feel this is a great feature.

I hope you visit when you have another project - our range is increasing the whole time!

Customer Support Team
Delivery very fast. Chose same day option, my job had to be finished soon and goods arrived within 2 hours. thankyou
Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for your review. The same day delivery option is certainly very good. Saves you from having to use your own transport and this in turn cuts emissions as your delivery is made alongside many others!

We look forward to hearing from you if you should have any future enquiries!

Customer Support Team
Easiest supplier I've used for ages. I always order in the evenings when I do my call offs and the gear arrives when expected.
Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your review. I'm glad you found our platform helps you with your busy schedule.

If you ever need any support on the technical side of material ordering please contact our support team at hello@snaffle.it and we will assist as much as we can.

Warm Regards,

Customer Support Team.
Pro active, resourceful and helpful. spent £2.00 more purchasing the product but i didn't have to go out and buy, saving myself hundreds of pounds, and keeping all the guys on site, working. From anti-bac wipes to a Zip tap, cut the waffle, use snaffle. fully recommend
Hello Keith,

Many thanks for your review. I'm glad that you have found our service convenient. We have a vision to make builders lives easier and its good to see this has been the case here.

We look forward to helping with your future enquiries!

Warm Regards,

Customer Support Team
Snaffle gives helpful advice and finds alternative products if needed Prompt deliveries and quick to sort out problems . Thank you
Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you have found our service helpful. We look forward to your future enquiries so that we can get up to 5/5 rating!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch on hello@snaffle.it if anything has concerned you about the service.

Customer Support Team
Really good platform! Took the effort out of sourcing goods for the project as everything was on the website and you are able to get the most competitive price! A genius for all who don't have trade accounts with the larger suppliers or the time to source building products and sundries. Glad to come across this and have such a seamless experience.
Hi Courtney,

Many thanks for your review. Its certainly been our goal to make ordering on snaffle.it a enjoyable and straightforward experience.

Please visit the site again when you need anything further. We are adding 1000's of SKU's every week and are offering a click and collect service in the near future.

Warm regards,