Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

support@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
First Snaffle did not send an email confirmation of my order or give any indication of delivery time. After a long time I chased and was informed that they had been unable to find a supplier for the item. So why did they not inform me and why did I not receive a refund of my money immediately? Perhaps they enjoyed the interest holding my money! I won't be using Snaffle again!
Excellent service, not even 24h from ordering to delivery.
Fast and reliable
Prompt answer to my call, as had to cancel order. Dealt with efficiently, refunded and no issues.
Ray polaine
Used them for the first time today had usual problems setting up account my end but spoke to them on the phone and answered straight away and sorted it customer service spot on highly recommend
Gosh what great customer service
Thank you for going one step more for me to be able to order my stuff after not being able to sign in even though I had created an account on line. The emails were answered promptly and with perfect customer service. I will use this company again
A happy customer
Julie graham
Great prices,super fast delivery, brilliant communication.will definitely use again
Wasn’t in stock although was advertised as in stock
Hi,
Sorry you had a bad experience, we endevour to keep our website as up-to-date as possible but sometimes something slips through :)
If you wish to check stock on any item, our friendly support team are happy to help.
Call on: 0203 475 9701
Email: support@snaffle.it

Many thanks,
Snaffle Customer Experience Team
Excellent Service, Amazing Customer Service, Fast Efficient
Well Recommended
No quibble refund ,instantaneous after informing snaffle that vendor could not supply my order. Brilliant customer service
Placed an order via Snaffle, one of the vendors could not fulfil my order, Snaffle refunded me the very next day.

Very happy with Snaffle, excellent communication and response time.

Thank you.
Good Morning,

Thank you for the 5 star review!
We really appreciate the feedback.

Kind regards
The Snaffle Team.
Brilliant service
I'm really pleased with snaffle. Despite not recieving my order by the expected time, they did everything they could to find out what had happened. The parcel had been misplaced by the courier so it wasn't their fault yet they got replacement goods. With large online retailers it is often hard to get in touch with them but I felt really looked after by these people. Thanks 😌
Really simple to use, new website with Paypal and Klarna makes it much easier to checkout.
Brilliant service, just as expected.. pricing is very good
Had the product I was looking for and at the right price, the checkout process was simple and easy to use too
Brilliant company, fantastic prices and speedy delivery, even upgraded my item to a better brand as the brand I ordered was not in stock, all at no extra cost!
Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Ironically my purchase was declined (I think that I was ordering something that is no longer manufactured). However, once I requested a full refund,and chased via email, Delsaux Henry, E-Commerce Executive became instantly involved and sorted out promptly.
Brilliant site, Made sourcing products so much easier, and if you have specific requirements or need something different, their customer service is fast and helpful. definitely recommend to anyone
Excellent service, got what I wanted when I needed it - good prices, have used Snaffle several times and it is becoming a habit - keep up the good work.
Snaffle is rated 4.58 based on 60 reviews