Snaffle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snaffle
Own Driver, Courier
Read Snaffle Reviews

About Snaffle:

Snaffle’s vision is to make builders lives easier with the number 1 marketplace for building materials in the world. Harnessing digital development, Snaffle is a fast-growing online marketplace, giving customers access to 100,000’s of building products from multiple suppliers. With a unique capability to talk directly with the seller and leave reviews, users experience fast delivery and access to the widest range of building products and materials in the world.

02034759701

hello@snaffle.it

Tell us how Snaffle made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service, got what I wanted when I needed it - good prices, have used Snaffle several times and it is becoming a habit - keep up the good work.
very pleased with all snaffle products so far!
Very pleased with all snaffle goods so far.
I am very happy with all snaffle products so far.
very pleased with the speed of delivery!
Good team. products are good too.
I liked working with snaffle, friendly team and were willing to help fix all my enquirers.
Couldn't belies it, emailed a lady(!) who actually got me what i wanted, delivered in 1 week and I had been quoted over 10 days!!
Opening roof-lights, apparently a bit of a special item for them but Snaffle didn't seem to act like it was. cut the waffle, use Snaffle, like winning the raffle! good work.
Wanted a rare plumbing part and this turned up quickly and saved our bacon!
Snaffle stair edges were perfect. Needed 10 as an escape route for my school, H & S issue, 1500 kids, ideal service. 2 days later the complete kit arrives. may have cost 10.00 more but saved me hours of sourcing and emails. Thanks Snaffle!
From going to all the traditional merchants i have come to it that snaffle is the place to go due to the speed and great customer service.
Great quality products! and very impressed with how quick they turned up to site.
Brilliant stuff from Snaffle.IT. tricky situ! custo not happy, needed 24 brass inserts for an upper class project in London W2. Like, brushed and antique bronzed, know what i mean? crazy spec as, pretty diff to source, any way, Snaffle.IT, &, no more ado, priced and 3 days later, customer as happy as me! I literally am Larry by the way.
I was impressed with the quality of my products and the speed of which they turned up to site!
amazing delivery time! customer service was fantastic!
Snaffle is a 100% Good idea! got me things during covid lockdown!
Bathroom finished, missus happy, and the plumbing even works! (correctly!). (Shower hose on to check hot cold, tiling done now).
Excellent winning team!! customer service was outstanding. good arrived to site an hour before expected!!
Excellent website. Also good Customer Service in dealing with my query. Huge range too.
No customer service. No response. Website does not accept transactions and as there is no feedback I am left unsure whether it is just a front to harvest credit card details
Hello Colin,

We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Snaffle. As you can imagine we have had a very difficult couple of months with all of our suppliers on lock down and the construction industry greatly reduced. This has meant that we have had to furlough many of our staff and has left only a skeleton staff left to take calls and deal with queries. We are sorry you couldn't get through. We can assure you that this site is legitimate as you can see from other reviews we have independently received on through this 3rd party review collection service.

Please do visit our site again once the lock down has lifted and we hope to help you with your requirements in the future.

The Snaffle Team.
Was a little doubtful of snaffle form some reason but they delivered quickly, product exactly what I asked for and although communication wasn't at its best I certainly can't grumble as they came through on all that matters. Thank you snaffle. Will shop with you again
Snaffle is rated 4.49 based on 51 reviews