Smile Cliniq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smile Cliniq
Read Smile Cliniq Reviews

About Smile Cliniq:

Smile Cliniq has been established in London in 2008 by Dr Chetan Kaher and Dr Sarita Kotecha and started as a small, brand new practice in Finchley. Since then, we have grown to two superbly equipped dental practices in Finchley Central and St John’s Wood offering an immense range of services from general and cosmetic dentistry to high end specialist dental treatments. We are also a local teaching centre for our fellow dental colleagues and partners. We have gained a reputation for excellent customer service by offering friendly, affordable and patient-centred dental care.

Great service all along my teeth straightening, whitening and bonding process. Krishen was always very helpful, explained different options available to me and gave recommendations.Extremely satisfied with my new smile and would highly recommend.
A big thank you to Krishen Alice and Sylvia for all the work and amazing treatment
Excellent practice, great dental work and very caring! Even receptionist is charm to work with!
very professional staff. Clean facility.
Best dentist of all dentist I have ever been to. Amazing staff and impeccable service. I am very satisfied with everything leading up to this point! Thank you!
Brilliant dentists. Would highly recommend Sarita and her team. 10/10
Excellent service, knowledgeable and friendly and put you at ease. Recommend to everyone
Amazing service and the staff are so lovely
really pleased to find a dentist that I have confidence in and happy with the advice and treatment I've received
Excellent service, really caring for the patient, and the best new techniques.thank you very much, you are in good hands
Friendly and efficient
Very friendly and professional service.will surely return if there are any issues
Smile Cliniq is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews