SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
SmileLife 5 star review on 31st January 2020
Karl Craven
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Keelan
SmileLife 5 star review on 12th October 2019
More Photos & Videos
Couldn’t be any happier with this products + staff. The best customer service so far, always support from the dentist, follow up results, good deal/prices, easy/ comfty to use the aligners, they have it all! an unreal work, I’d strongly recommend SmileLife 🧡
AMAZING! So happy with the result!
Did what I was hoping it would do outstandingly/
Thank you so much for being there every step of my treatment. Grainne made sure I'm comfortable and guided me. I'm almost done with my treatment and I am very satisfied with the results!
Hey Shiela! Thanks a lot for this overwhelming review! I'm sure Grainne will be happy to see this.
We're very happy to see your results so far!

Keep smiling!
Excellent team and their product really works!
Hey Harry, we'd like to first thank you for giving SmileLife a try!
We're so happy that you've gone this far with positive and happy results.
Myka was very attentive and friendly. She answered my questions and walked me through the whole process.
Hey Matty! We totally agree with you! Myka is an absolute staff. You can always count on her anytime! If you have more questions, let us know, Matty!

Keep smiling! 😁
It's so amazing how this aligner can straighten your teeth! I'm on my 3rd month now and I'm thrilled with the progress that I'm seeing.
I love everything about this company! From the excellent customer service to their amazing product. So worth it!
I can't get enough of my new straighter smile! Thank you so much guys!
The treatment was so smooth and easy. Love how invisible the aligners are. So far so great!
Thank you for this amazing product and customer service! Highly recommend!
I'm on my 4th set of aligners and so excited to see the end result. Grainne was so helpful and answered all my questions.
I love my new smile now! I'm so impressed with how fast the whole process was and the best customer support.
So so so amazed with how straight my teeth are now. Thank you so much!
I didn't encounter any issues throughout my treatment. Thank you guys!
Who would have thought I'll achieve my dream smile. Thanks guys! You are the best!
Amazing and very professional team! Thank you for this awesome journey. I would definitely recommend this!
I can't thank you enough for changing my life! I've always had ugly teeth and now I can't believe it's straight now!!! 6 months in and my teeth looks perfect.
Friendly staff! Great experience with you guys.
Efficient product and I can really see the progress in my teeth. Love it.
SmileLife is rated 4.82 based on 1,017 reviews