SmileLife Reviews

of reviewers recommend SmileLife
Read SmileLife Reviews

About SmileLife:

Straighter and Whiter Teeth In Just An Average Of 6 Months • Invisible aligners at 70% less than traditional treatments • Payment Plans from €79/month • All aligners designed and produced in Ireland • Founded by Dr. Ada Murphy.

support@smilelife.com

Tell us how SmileLife made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
So so so amazed with how straight my teeth are now. Thank you so much!
I didn't encounter any issues throughout my treatment. Thank you guys!
Who would have thought I'll achieve my dream smile. Thanks guys! You are the best!
Amazing and very professional team! Thank you for this awesome journey. I would definitely recommend this!
I can't thank you enough for changing my life! I've always had ugly teeth and now I can't believe it's straight now!!! 6 months in and my teeth looks perfect.
Friendly staff! Great experience with you guys.
Efficient product and I can really see the progress in my teeth. Love it.
Thank you guys for this amazing journey with you! So happy with my teeth
Amazing product and best customer support.
I love the whole experience from doing the impressions up to the after care retainers. I highly recommend!
Jaime and Greg were very professional and friendly. The 3D Scan was painless and they explained the treatment in detail.
Grainne was very helpful and friendly throughout my treatment period. She made sure I understand everything and I don't forget to change my aligners.
I'm so impressed with the customer service and the product itself. I didn't expect it to work but so happy with the end result.
Worth every penny you're paying and so grateful for the people behind this wonderful product. Good job you guys!
I just want to give a big shoutout to your customer service! The team and product has helped me so much. I'm on my 6th month with them and I must say that I'm glad I went through the treatment process despite my doubts.
I'm so amazed at what technology can do now. Imagine getting teeth fixed at home. That's quite amazing!
No regrets. Definitely worth the investment!
Easy to follow instructions, smooth process and awesome team!!!
Besides their GREAT product, I think their customer service has also been their strong suit. So thankful for the team behind this.
I never thought this would really happen! Grew up with a gap on my two front teeth. 6 months down and yup I can see they are closer than ever.
SmileLife is rated 4.82 based on 1,004 reviews