SMARTY Reviews

of reviewers recommend SMARTY
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how SMARTY made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
07/03/20 fitted new SIM, result no service. Chat line was a nightmare and had to wait hours. Eventually advised to get a new SIM which I did. 10/03/20 second SIM fitted, same result. Started Chat again. No communication until 11/03/20 but when it came it was totally inadequate. I went back to my old provider but eventually a very efficient person called Danielle got in touch, apologised, promised to refund my money and gave me a PAC so i could get my old number back. Danielle was the only shinning light in a very dark experience.
Avoid at all costs! No coverage, can't make phone calls. Customer service is non existent. Waiting for days for issues to be addressed or resolved. Have consistently requested cancellation, PAC code and refund but no reply. Socking, how can OFCOM allow this company to exist?
Very quick and easy. Does exactly what they say.
5days without a phone5 days with no phone 5days without a phone. 2 sims sent. Gary at customer service supposedly spent 2 days trying to sort problem out still no phone. Very dissatisfied now trying to get a pac code as number already transferred and fighting for my £10 refunded.
Best provider I’ve ever had! Get a FREE MONTH Cheapest thing ever, has saved me a ton of money and has great customers services! Flat rate of £5 per month for unlimited calls and texts, and then you can pick from 1, 2, 4, 8 GB or unlimited data. PLUS you get refunded back in money off your next bill for any data you do not use! If you fancy getting a month FREE you can use this referral code (I get a free month too): http:// referme.to /gUl0eJo (just take out the spaces) After over 2 years I am very happy with the service and reception. The cost is as they say on the box and is excellent value . My only regret is not having signed up earlier!
Seems good so far. Switched from old contract plan where I often didn't use the full data allowance so getting money back is a big plus. Switching was easy; I ordered on a Friday lunchtime and received sim in the post on Saturday morning. Coverage using the 3 network is very good. Would definitely recommend. You can get a free month with this referral code https://referme. to/ZwxZJDo [remove spaces].
After a very disappointing customer services experience with Three, who I'd been with for some years without any other issues, I shopped around for an alternative SIM deal and found SMARTY, I wish I hadn't. I signed up for a SIM at £10pm for 4GB data and unlimited texts and minutes and money back for unused data in any month. SMARTY is a wholly owned subsidiary of Three and thus use their network though operate separately, just like NOW TV and Sky. The SIM activation and number porting process went wrong from the start. The SIM wouldn't activate, the full instructions were not on the Activation web page and I was told porting my number would take a minimum of 2 business days, probably 3. When I ported to Three some time ago it was completed in half a day. A useless customer services agent named Callum tried and failed to assist. After getting a bad feeling about the process I decided to quit, remain with Three and continue shopping for an alternative so I tod Callum to stop everything. He said he did but he actually didn't. He continued to port my number yet erased me as a customer thus leaving me without any 'phone service! Rachael at SMARTY tried to fix the mess, unsuccessfully then, disastrously, Gary stepped in. He provided a PAC number for me to move my 'phone number back to Three or wherever else I decided. being in need of 'phone service I went back to Three, who actually gave me a better deal as a new customer!! Using the PAC provided by SMARTY proved to be a nightmare as it was a bogus PAC which caused no end of problems at Three. Finally, nearly a week later (despite the best, or possibly worst, intentions of inept call centre customer services agents at Three) after talking with Claire at Three, she diagnosed the issue and sorted it out within 10 minutes and Three gave me generous credit on my account for my frustration. Based on my experience, AVOID SMARTY!
Great Deal! Great Deal! It's now been more than a year I've been with these guys and I don't have a single complaint about their service. The only thing they don't have is a mobile app to check your balance, but you can do so via their website. I pay £10 a month for 4GB and unlimited text/calls. They also offer a referral scheme so that both you and your referral get a month free. Here's my link if you want a freebie (just with no spaces) ;) https://referme. to/NDZYPro
Took my money, failed to provide the service that I'd paid for. "Support" is a joke - "live chat" not available during the hours advertised, emails go unanswered.
Replacement sim arrived quickly.3 days now ,account still frozen chat is more like email.From the response time i think they only have one operator.No other means of contact.Join this fly by night one person band at your own peril.Do not get tempted by their offers.All I can say is if you pay peanuts etc.
Be aware that with this company there is no way to contact customer services if anything goes wrong. All they provide is a 'chat' service and that is currently only manned by auto-response bots. I am currently waiting fo ran answer to my account query and the system says they still have not even read that AFTER TWO DAYS!!! How can OFCOM allow a network operator to operate in UK when there is no way for customers to contact them?
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!! total rubbish signed up for unlimited plan as on page it said I would receive £25 Amazon voucher been over 2 weeks now and no voucher. 4G speed is terrible cannot even use for basic browsing. Support does not exist send over 5 emails not a single reply live chat never available. Feel like I was robbed.
Love this, saved loads on a cheaper package and end up getting a discount each mth for unused data, coverage had been great and customer service is good..Also get free mths if get referrals.. Fantastic really compared to others used and great value! Use my referral link to get a free mth if signing up = https:// referme.to/ 9AUIHOo Remove spaces after the // and /
If you are thinking of Smarty use this link for a special offer... for 2 free months! https://referme.to/Q6yNPdo
Fantastic customer service and network coverage for a lot less than other providers, and incentives such as free months. Plus any data you buy but don’t use is refunded! Win Win situation, use this link for a free month (I get one too). https://referme.to/IyHusJo This is a genuine review, been customer for a year very happy.
The website is NOT user friendly and the customer services is infact worse.
FANTASTIC Value for Money, Great Coverage & A FREE MONTH!! Great Coverage, Great Price and got the sim card delivered pretty fast. Its the best deal I could find for unlimtied calls and texts, no need to worry about over using or over spending. And they give you money off your next bills with data you don't use. They're nice enough to give everyone a free month with a SMARTY Refer a friend link! To get a FREE month use link: http://referme.to/gUl0eJo
Just signed up to smarty and so far so good. Just come from a contract that was £50 a month now £15 for the same deal and my signal has never been better. Don't listen to all the negative nellys. Fancy a free month on your mobile? Use this link to earn a month free with SMARTY. P.S. I get one too. Just use my referral code (delete spaces) http:// referme.to /3yFrhpo
Great idea they buy back any data I haven’t used at the end of the month, plus free calls plus free texts. Can’t go wrong, best of all recommend a friend and get a free month! So far I haven’t paid a bill for 7 months!! Owned and operated by Three, great coverage. Use this code and we both get a free month, can’t lose. http://referme.to/IyHusJo
SMARTY is rated 2.95 based on 20 reviews