https://smartmugco.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://smartmugco.com

Tell us how https://smartmugco.com made you happy
I would rate 0 if I could! I placed my order 22/05/2019, 2 months on I had received no order so I emailed and I got told it ‘probably got lost in the post, we will send out a replacement’ It is now 25/11/2019, 6 months on from the day I placed my order and paid, and I still have not received my item!! Absolute joke, no communication from them, just reassurance that my parcel was coming which was clearly a lie. Stay clear from this company if you want to wait over half a year for something you have paid for, which probably will never turn up! Worst company I’ve ever dealt with!
Easy to order and great products
Ordered a free sample of a bamboo cleaning cloth to try, shipping fees are reasonable and delivery time good. Love that everything is eco friendly
I will never order anything from this company again I ordered about 5 things on 16 August they sent me my free items no problem so why not the goods i payed for 🤯🤬🤬
I bought an ECO try it pack from them and it arrived in the post a few days later no problems, the cloth in the pack is super soft too im going to have to buy a pack of them.
I ordered an ECO try it pack from Smartmugco and it arrived in a few days no problems. Love my new eco products, I think i may buy a pack of the cloths I bought too they're super soft. Thanks!
Following my review of 3 weeks ago, after 5 months of waiting, trying to contact them and asking for a refund and being ignored, the bowl finally arrived.......from China! In my opinion it wasn't worth the wait. I still would not recommend this Company to anyone.
Following my last review of 3 weeks ago, after 5 months of waiting and much hassle and aggravation in trying to email/ message them, and being ignored, the bowl has finally arrived.....from China! In my opinion, it certainly wasn't worth the wait, and I still would not recommend this company to anyone!
In May 2019, I ordered an 'Eco Friendly Biodegradable Wheat Stalk Mouse Bowl and Spoon' for my baby granddaughter from SmartMugco, this was free apart from paying them £2.99 postage. It is now August 30th and I still have not received it! I have sent them many emails and they kept telling me it was on it's way. Eventually a couple of weeks ago, they sent me a Tracking Number for something coming from China and said they would send me a free gift too for the delay. The Tracking has not moved since they sent it to me and no free gift! I know of two more people in different parts of the country that also ordered this bowl and they have not received them either, so that is three people's postage money that I know of that they have kept and not supplied the goods. This cannot be a coincidence! I did also see a review somewhere saying they had not received the bowl, but mysteriously this has now disappeared. I have told them several times that I would put this review on and have given them many chances to redeem themselves. Now my patience has run out and I really do think that this was a scam! They keep sending me emails encouraging me to buy other things from them, and each time I reply asking them why I would do that when they have taken postage money from me and not supplied any goods! I would not recommend anyone to use this company.
https://smartmugco.com is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews