Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
the person I spoke to was polite, informative and helpful
Friendly & professional
Clear advice given with knowledge
Explained everything very well & was very pleasant & not too pushy
Excellent communication from kelvin Moore with good customer service skills made me happy and I think I made the right choice
Polite easliy understood
I was able to understand what was offered and it met my requirements
The advisor new his job gave good explanation and made sure I understood everything was ok very polite
Comprehensive Explanations
Offered a good price product insurance
Very helpful the man who rang me about my insurance in
Helpful informative clear precise simple
My cooker was damaged and I was told I would receive a new 'unbranded' cooker. However, I found the name and number of the cooker and before I knew it they offered just a repair, not a replacement! Due to the information they gave I removed the 'bust' cooker and cleaned up in order to make it easier for the installer. I am left with no cooker and no replacement. I am disgusted with this company and will cancel my insurance.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. Your feedback is important to us. We will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant department to look into it.
V. polite following up!
No quibble regarding repair. Quick efficient service with a reliable service engineer. Very pleased.
The blokes that came it to fix my washing machine and freezer were punctual cleared up after themselves and worked around my work times.
My new insurance was dealt with quickly explaining everything I wanted to know and was very impressed with how quickly you rang me back with a quote. A very easy transaction and a good price.
Misled my parents into think their Sky Insurance was taken over by this company, which was incorrect.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. We would love to review exactly what happened. Could you please contact us by writing to enquiries@smart-sure.com with your details.
You tried to cure my fault took several phone calls
Nice and easy sign up process. Website very user friendly.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 101 reviews