Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
The agent explained everything so I could understand it more
Very polite and i could understand him
Ethan was very professional and explained everything to me clearly and simply. He was excellent
martin was very clear and checked to make sure the figures he thought were correct. He didn't mind waiting while I looked up information. My insurance will
Very helpful service from Ethan on the telephone and in writng. Very happy to have my TV and my Sky equipment insured with Smartsure.
Could not fault service very helpful on the phone
the person who sold the insurance was polite and efficient.

He was relaxed chatty but did his job in a professional way and was friendly.

I was very happy with the phone call.
Mark the gentleman on the phone was very pleasant and took time to explain everything.
1) Price difference from my British Gas quote was amazing 2) I was recommended you by StaffBenefits.co.uk as I'm an NHS employee - so I was happy that they had recomended you. 3) Your Customer Services Dept asked your Sales Team to call mer within 10 mins - they did! 4) Sales rep was a charming man and very keen to take all info from me and offered good price - 11 months paid for 12 months cover as paid up front 5) Sales Rep gave me time and was very confident in his advice. 6) I ALSO SAVED £395 from not using British Gas!!!! VERY HAPPY!!
Great savings when you pay yearly up front
After several issues when first making a claim. Jasmine took on board my issues and followed them through to the end with a successful outcome
Cost of Insurance premium.
I cannot remember your agent's name but he was very Polite and explained every detail involved in taking out this insurance. He went into gait detail on parts of the small print and was overall very helpful.
They were very professional and polite and helpful
Clear, concise and efficient
"Dealt with my query comprehensively and clearly. Thank you Ethan"
Information was clear
Help full and friendly
The young man who called today explained everything with great patience so that I understood exactly what was being said and happening with my insurance policy.
new with smart sure so to early to say
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 101 reviews