Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
Kevin called and got through the interrogation of my call guardian phone immediately, which I was impressed with. I found this company to be reasonable in their pricing and no excess.
Excellent service and a great price for breakdown cover.
I liked the approach to the interview.
Friendly, not intrusive and easy to understand the questions.
Only negative point - he supported India rather than England in the twenty twenty cricket match. But we won!!!
"I have been trying to cancel this policy, I have a 2 week cooling off period and each time I call to cancel I get told someone will call me back, this never happens, please cancel this policy now, I bought a \"wowcher\" voucher for a boiler service which I paid for and still want but was pressured into buying insurance I didn't want, so please cancel I have made several calls and been told someone will call back which has not happened and now this message all within the 14 day period so please cancel and refund me.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. Your feedback is important to us. We will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant department to look into it.
Easy reasonable rates brilliant serve
My helper PRIVAN was polite and accommodating and help me make a purchase.
I had a brief conversation with neil today, regarding my washing machine and he provided me with some great service , he was also extremely polite and patient on the phone with me as i am slightly hard of hearing . Thank you 🙏
Excellent service, fantastic value for money. 5 stars all the way
Very good customer service very friendly Kevin Kelly made it very easy for me to understand the information given thank you
VERY HELPFUL AND CLEAR INFORMATION
Pravin was Very polite and efficient he explained everything to me in a helpful manner
Very pleasant young man on the phone Mr. Keven Kelly also very helpful.
Got everything I needed, very helpful
Looked at the reviews first, very easy to sort over the phone with Kevin Kelly and good cover price for the appliance, hopefully any claim will be sorted just as professionally
I would highly rate your agent Pravin. He phoned several times until I had time to speak. I am hard of hearing and he spoke clearly and ensured I could understand. He explained the service that could be provided and went to a great deal of trouble to tailor the service on offer to my needs. His pleasant un pushy manor made me feel comfortable and at ease. When phoning with a query I gave his name and he called me back, giving a sense of personal service.
I found the young man who called me, very polite & courteous, & very helpful.
Ethan made things very easy quick process easy to understand.
I have not dealt with your company before, but I was very impressed with the gentleman that I spoke with, he was very assured and knew all the answers. I am also pleased with the quote he gave me.
helpful and knowledgeable member of sales staff
Good to get TV, Sky Box and appliances insured together.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 101 reviews