Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

Based on 106 reviews
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

Tell us how Smart Sure Insurance made you happy
Firstly they don't assist outside of office hours and their timing for responses to a claim is terrible. I have had logged a claim with the in January and it is now April and they had no joy with getting the third party to pay for my damages. Their excess rate is so high as well. Despite the proof, pictures and a detailed explanation of the accident they couldn't assist, they could not fight the third party on my behalf as their client and just closed the file. An excess of R21 000 has come from my pocket and I am very unsatisfied with their services overall
The company you are reviewing is not us. We are a UK based insurance company. I would appreciate it if you could amend your review. Thank you.
Was very polite and professional… Was very polite and professional throughout the phone call answered all my questions and concerns with ease and had great knowledge of what he was selling which made the call easy and efficient very happy with service provided.
have used Smart Sure for a number of years and really would highly recommend this company. Over the last few days I have had the pleasure of dealing with an extremely friendly and efficient chap by the name of Shane who has dealt with my dishwasher problem admirably. Initially they had an issue locating a part for the faulty dishwasher but then Shane came to the rescue and sorted the whole thing out by replacing the original dishwasher with a new one (like for like). True to their word Smart Sure honoured their insurance promise. Very impressive indeed. Many thanks.
Adjustor Emily Wade decides to deny my claim and will not even investigate, or return my calls. All my property was damaged and I provided pictures of damage. She refused to listen the property was 4 foot off the ground yet she is telling me it doesn't cover flood under until. It must be from ceiling leak with the type of damage which would be covered. I explained to her in detail that the mold caused mr breathing issues yet she ask me to return to take more pictures. Emily Wade told me she would personally go to the unit to investigate that was 6 months ago.
My mother in law has alzheimer's and was conned into taking insurance that she already has. Trying to cancel is a nightmare. Despicable selling policy.
I am very satisfied the service been provided by smart sure insurance. Many thanks.
Friendly & helpful staff, the acid test is how good is the company when you unfortunately have to claim! Well 1st class is the experience, not only in the dealing with the claim, also followed up to ensure satisfaction.
Despite current restrictions I’ve had great service. Nothing worse than the washing machine break down with five people in the house. Contractor came to look at machine one day and I got a call and decision made the next. Aaron was extremely helpful and personable while he organised everything and explaining clearly the next steps.
Great service, friendly staff, problems resolved quickly & easily, recommended!
I recently had a problem with my bathroom basin tap. I used my Smartsure insurance. The service I received was outstanding. I would recommend Smart Sure to everyone as it could not have been better.
Be very careful if you have insurance with this company as they took the renewal payment for my policy 6 weeks early!!!!! When I called them to ask why they had taken my payment when it wasn't due yet they told me it was because I made a claim on my policy, I'm sorry but that's not normal business practice and it seems something is not right with this company. I also have to point out when I did make a claim on my policy they sent me a sky box in the post! I then had to call them to get an engineer round to fit my box which took another week, if you are looking for a reliable company I would stay well away from this company.
I FOUND THEM VERY GOOD, AND SO EFFICIENT, & KEPT ME INFORMED VERY STEP OF THE WAY, ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE WASHING MACHINE 10/10 EILEEN
Daylight rip off
Spoke to a very informative Connor Tavaner and he guided me through the process and fully answered all my concerns
Connor was fantastic friendly and informative with setting up my insurance. couldnt have asked for anything more!!
I spoke to a guy named Conor who provided me with all the info I needed in a very understandable and easy way.
Talking to Mr Conor now, and he was ever so professional over the phone. He was very polite helping me with all my enquirie. Thank you Conor.
Jenny was fantastic with setting my cover up went thu all the right steps also alot less then what I was paying with a previous company happy thankyou
Great service, full explanation of what’s covered and each step explained as to future appliances Good value compared to other insurance quotes Connor who I talked through the process was brilliant and fully committed to ensuring policy was correct for my needs
Very professional and explained everything. Well done Conner.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 106 reviews