Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
"Great service from Kenny Kelly. Professional and friendly. Really pleased with my quote and the service I received. Very efficient"
"Connor is amazing and knowledgeable on insurance cover. Had two appliances insured in 5 minutes and Connor was a pleasure to talk to"
"Connor was Very helpful and kind and was very knowledgeable and knew how to explain everything in such an easy way so that everyone can understand the meaning of the insurance.It was also polite and very respectful"
"Excellent price &staff r good"
"Lovely"
"Had a very pleasent experience with the customer advisor Connor he was very polite and explianed everything very well."
"Connor was very helpful and provided me with the relevant facts that fall under the policy and I was very unsure whether to purchase before and know I am 100% I want it. He was a great help and answered all my questions well."
"Spoke to Connor very polite and all the information provided clear and effiecently."
"Connor was vey helpful and made sure every one was stored out for me"
"Very intelligent man"
"good"
"Mark was a really nice person to speak to."
"Kevin called and got through the interrogation of my call guardian phone immediately, which I was impressed with. I found this company to be reasonable in their pricing and no excess."
"Excellent service and a great price for breakdown cover."
"I liked the approach to the interview. Friendly, not intrusive and easy to understand the questions. Only negative point - he supported India rather than England in the twenty twenty cricket match. But we won!!!"
""I have been trying to cancel this policy, I have a 2 week cooling off period and each time I call to cancel I get told someone will call me back, this never happens, please cancel this policy now, I bought a \"wowcher\" voucher for a boiler service which I paid for and still want but was pressured into buying insurance I didn't want, so please cancel I have made several calls and been told someone will call back which has not happened and now this message all within the 14 day period so please cancel and refund me."
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do apologise for the experience you had. Your feedback is important to us. We will make sure your comments are passed onto the relevant department to look into it.
"Easy reasonable rates brilliant serve"
"My helper PRIVAN was polite and accommodating and help me make a purchase."
"I had a brief conversation with neil today, regarding my washing machine and he provided me with some great service , he was also extremely polite and patient on the phone with me as i am slightly hard of hearing . Thank you 🙏"
"Excellent service, fantastic value for money. 5 stars all the way"
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.51 based on 73 reviews