Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
"I had a brief conversation with neil today, regarding my washing machine and he provided me with some great service , he was also extremely polite and patient on the phone with me as i am slightly hard of hearing . Thank you 🙏"
"Excellent service, fantastic value for money. 5 stars all the way"
Miss Nichola Broadhead
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service very friendly Kevin Kelly made it very easy for me to understand the information given thank you"
"VERY HELPFUL AND CLEAR INFORMATION"
Mr Victor Chappel
Verified Buyer
"Pravin was Very polite and efficient he explained everything to me in a helpful manner"
Mr David Parker
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant young man on the phone Mr. Keven Kelly also very helpful."
Miss Sja Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Got everything I needed, very helpful"
Mr Paul Winterbottom
Verified Buyer
"Looked at the reviews first, very easy to sort over the phone with Kevin Kelly and good cover price for the appliance, hopefully any claim will be sorted just as professionally"
Mrs Judith Barnes
Verified Buyer
"I would highly rate your agent Pravin. He phoned several times until I had time to speak. I am hard of hearing and he spoke clearly and ensured I could understand. He explained the service that could be provided and went to a great deal of trouble to tailor the service on offer to my needs. His pleasant un pushy manor made me feel comfortable and at ease. When phoning with a query I gave his name and he called me back, giving a sense of personal service."
Mrs Jennifer Loughe
Verified Buyer
"I found the young man who called me, very polite & courteous, & very helpful."
"Ethan made things very easy quick process easy to understand."
Mr Joe Wright
Verified Buyer
"I have not dealt with your company before, but I was very impressed with the gentleman that I spoke with, he was very assured and knew all the answers. I am also pleased with the quote he gave me."
Mr J Collier
Verified Buyer
"helpful and knowledgeable member of sales staff"
"Good to get TV, Sky Box and appliances insured together."
Mrs Ann Vickers
Verified Buyer
"The agent explained everything so I could understand it more"
Mrs Janice Limb
Verified Buyer
"Very polite and i could understand him"
Mr Sam D Harris
Verified Buyer
"Ethan was very professional and explained everything to me clearly and simply. He was excellent"
Mrs Dorothy Reid
Verified Buyer
"martin was very clear and checked to make sure the figures he thought were correct. He didn't mind waiting while I looked up information. My insurance will"
Mr Patrick Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service from Ethan on the telephone and in writng. Very happy to have my TV and my Sky equipment insured with Smartsure."
"Could not fault service very helpful on the phone"
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.45 based on 55 reviews