Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
Read Smart Sure Insurance Reviews
I recently had a problem with my bathroom basin tap.

I used my Smartsure insurance. The service I received was outstanding.

I would recommend Smart Sure to everyone as it could not have been better.
Be very careful if you have insurance with this company as they took the renewal payment for my policy 6 weeks early!!!!!
When I called them to ask why they had taken my payment when it wasn't due yet they told me it was because I made a claim on my policy, I'm sorry but that's not normal business practice and it seems something is not right with this company. I also have to point out when I did make a claim on my policy they sent me a sky box in the post! I then had to call them to get an engineer round to fit my box which took another week, if you are looking for a reliable company I would stay well away from this company.
I FOUND THEM VERY GOOD, AND SO EFFICIENT, & KEPT ME INFORMED VERY STEP OF THE WAY, ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH THE WASHING MACHINE 10/10 EILEEN
Daylight rip off
Spoke to a very informative Connor Tavaner and he guided me through the process and fully answered all my concerns
Connor was fantastic friendly and informative with setting up my insurance. couldnt have asked for anything more!!
I spoke to a guy named Conor who provided me with all the info I needed in a very understandable and easy way.
Talking to Mr Conor now, and he was ever so professional over the phone. He was very polite helping me with all my enquirie. Thank you Conor.
Jenny was fantastic with setting my cover up went thu all the right steps also alot less then what I was paying with a previous company happy thankyou
Great service, full explanation of what’s covered and each step explained as to future appliances
Good value compared to other insurance quotes
Connor who I talked through the process was brilliant and fully committed to ensuring policy was correct for my needs
Very professional and explained everything. Well done Conner.
Connor was very helpful indeed well spoken and gave us all the information we needed
It was a pleasure dealing with your sales person Connor. He was polite and very helpful and explained your product perfectly. I therefore insured 6 items with your company.
If I could vote a zero star I would,!!!

Absolutely awful customer service. Only one person had called back when they said they would after about 10 phone calls. This is only as we said we wanted to make a formal complaint. Yet again we are still waiting for another call back a week after it was promised!!

Even asked to make a formal complaint, no acknowledgement has been received.

Steer well clear!
Dear Mr Short. I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused. I have found records of your calls to us on August 6th and 8th and am currently investigating as to why you experienced these problems. Regards, Smart-Sure Customer Service Dept.
Customer service is very good, I have spoken to Mr Praveen about the boiler service
Very impressed with the help given. Details of product explained clearly. Well done.
Very nice and helpful and very easy to talk to. And very professional.
Connora was extremely helpful in handling my queries and resolving all issues.
Spoke to Connor, very polite, clear and informative.
Conner was very helpful and answered all my questions.
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.48 based on 97 reviews