Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
"Talking to Mr Conor now, and he was ever so professional over the phone. He was very polite helping me with all my enquirie. Thank you Conor."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Jenny was fantastic with setting my cover up went thu all the right steps also alot less then what I was paying with a previous company happy thankyou"
"Great service, full explanation of what’s covered and each step explained as to future appliances Good value compared to other insurance quotes Connor who I talked through the process was brilliant and fully committed to ensuring policy was correct for my needs"
"Very professional and explained everything. Well done Conner."
"Connor was very helpful indeed well spoken and gave us all the information we needed"
"It was a pleasure dealing with your sales person Connor. He was polite and very helpful and explained your product perfectly. I therefore insured 6 items with your company."
"If I could vote a zero star I would,!!! Absolutely awful customer service. Only one person had called back when they said they would after about 10 phone calls. This is only as we said we wanted to make a formal complaint. Yet again we are still waiting for another call back a week after it was promised!! Even asked to make a formal complaint, no acknowledgement has been received. Steer well clear!"
Dear Mr Short. I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused. I have found records of your calls to us on August 6th and 8th and am currently investigating as to why you experienced these problems. Regards, Smart-Sure Customer Service Dept.
"Customer service is very good, I have spoken to Mr Praveen about the boiler service"
"Very impressed with the help given. Details of product explained clearly. Well done."
"Very nice and helpful and very easy to talk to. And very professional."
"Connora was extremely helpful in handling my queries and resolving all issues."
"Spoke to Connor, very polite, clear and informative."
"Conner was very helpful and answered all my questions."
"Chatted to Conner who explained everything very well and was very friendly."
"Talked with a man called connor who set my home appliances insurances explain to me in detail and very happy with cover offered. Very excellent service."
"Very pleasant phone manner."
"Connor was very efficient and explained in great detail the product available. He wasn’t pushy and highlighted important relevant information including cancelling if I needed too."
"Great service from Kenny Kelly. Professional and friendly. Really pleased with my quote and the service I received. Very efficient"
"Connor is amazing and knowledgeable on insurance cover. Had two appliances insured in 5 minutes and Connor was a pleasure to talk to"
"Connor was Very helpful and kind and was very knowledgeable and knew how to explain everything in such an easy way so that everyone can understand the meaning of the insurance.It was also polite and very respectful"
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.54 based on 90 reviews