Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
Telephone
"Spoke to a very informative Connor Tavaner and he guided me through the process and fully answered all my concerns"
"Connor was fantastic friendly and informative with setting up my insurance. couldnt have asked for anything more!!"
"I spoke to a guy named Conor who provided me with all the info I needed in a very understandable and easy way."
"Talking to Mr Conor now, and he was ever so professional over the phone. He was very polite helping me with all my enquirie. Thank you Conor."
"Jenny was fantastic with setting my cover up went thu all the right steps also alot less then what I was paying with a previous company happy thankyou"
"Great service, full explanation of what’s covered and each step explained as to future appliances Good value compared to other insurance quotes Connor who I talked through the process was brilliant and fully committed to ensuring policy was correct for my needs"
"Very professional and explained everything. Well done Conner."
"Connor was very helpful indeed well spoken and gave us all the information we needed"
"It was a pleasure dealing with your sales person Connor. He was polite and very helpful and explained your product perfectly. I therefore insured 6 items with your company."
"If I could vote a zero star I would,!!! Absolutely awful customer service. Only one person had called back when they said they would after about 10 phone calls. This is only as we said we wanted to make a formal complaint. Yet again we are still waiting for another call back a week after it was promised!! Even asked to make a formal complaint, no acknowledgement has been received. Steer well clear!"
Dear Mr Short. I apologise profusely for any inconvenience caused. I have found records of your calls to us on August 6th and 8th and am currently investigating as to why you experienced these problems. Regards, Smart-Sure Customer Service Dept.
"Customer service is very good, I have spoken to Mr Praveen about the boiler service"
"Very impressed with the help given. Details of product explained clearly. Well done."
"Very nice and helpful and very easy to talk to. And very professional."
"Connora was extremely helpful in handling my queries and resolving all issues."
"Spoke to Connor, very polite, clear and informative."
"Conner was very helpful and answered all my questions."
"Chatted to Conner who explained everything very well and was very friendly."
"Talked with a man called connor who set my home appliances insurances explain to me in detail and very happy with cover offered. Very excellent service."
"Very pleasant phone manner."
"Connor was very efficient and explained in great detail the product available. He wasn’t pushy and highlighted important relevant information including cancelling if I needed too."
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.55 based on 93 reviews