Smart Sure Insurance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Smart Sure Insurance
"Ethan made things very easy quick process easy to understand."
Mr Joe Wright
Verified Buyer
"I have not dealt with your company before, but I was very impressed with the gentleman that I spoke with, he was very assured and knew all the answers. I am also pleased with the quote he gave me."
Mr J Collier
Verified Buyer
"helpful and knowledgeable member of sales staff"
"Good to get TV, Sky Box and appliances insured together."
Mrs Ann Vickers
Verified Buyer
"The agent explained everything so I could understand it more"
Mrs Janice Limb
Verified Buyer
"Very polite and i could understand him"
Mr Sam D Harris
Verified Buyer
"Ethan was very professional and explained everything to me clearly and simply. He was excellent"
Mrs Dorothy Reid
Verified Buyer
"martin was very clear and checked to make sure the figures he thought were correct. He didn't mind waiting while I looked up information. My insurance will"
Mr Patrick Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service from Ethan on the telephone and in writng. Very happy to have my TV and my Sky equipment insured with Smartsure."
"Could not fault service very helpful on the phone"
Mrs Lynn Gregory
Verified Buyer
"the person who sold the insurance was polite and efficient. He was relaxed chatty but did his job in a professional way and was friendly. I was very happy with the phone call."
"Mark the gentleman on the phone was very pleasant and took time to explain everything."
Mr Alistair M Boyd
Verified Buyer
"1) Price difference from my British Gas quote was amazing 2) I was recommended you by StaffBenefits.co.uk as I'm an NHS employee - so I was happy that they had recomended you. 3) Your Customer Services Dept asked your Sales Team to call mer within 10 mins - they did! 4) Sales rep was a charming man and very keen to take all info from me and offered good price - 11 months paid for 12 months cover as paid up front 5) Sales Rep gave me time and was very confident in his advice. 6) I ALSO SAVED £395 from not using British Gas!!!! VERY HAPPY!!"
Mrs Isabell Mcginnes
Verified Buyer
"Great savings when you pay yearly up front"
"After several issues when first making a claim. Jasmine took on board my issues and followed them through to the end with a successful outcome"
"Cost of Insurance premium."
Mr John Vince
Verified Buyer
"I cannot remember your agent's name but he was very Polite and explained every detail involved in taking out this insurance. He went into gait detail on parts of the small print and was overall very helpful."
Mr Peter M Brown
Verified Buyer
"They were very professional and polite and helpful"
Mr Michael J Walker
Verified Buyer
"Clear, concise and efficient"
""Dealt with my query comprehensively and clearly. Thank you Ethan""
Smart Sure Insurance is rated 4.38 based on 45 reviews