Smart Home City Ltd Reviews

7AM

help@smarthomecity.uk

272 Bath Street

Tell us how Smart Home City Ltd made you happy

"I bought quite a few items including the sensitive strips and some Philips Hue accessories. The prices were really competitive and any questions I had were answered very quickly and they were really helpful. I'll definitely be back to buy more from them!"
Are you Smart Home City Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Smart Home City Ltd receives. Reply Free
"Purchased a z wave in line switch and found 2 screws were missing. I contacted customer services and they responded immediately, after confirming the problem they contacted the manufacturer and arranged for them to be sent to me direct. Excellent help from Samuel."
"Ordered some Sensitive Strips they arrived in good time and as expected. I haven't had to use customer services so can't comment but overall impressed with the service and price."
"good communication, very happy"
"Delivery very fast and good products... always receive an answer to my questions"
"I receive immediate answer with many helps I receive my goods very fast also Thanks for all"
"Really pleased with great service from Smart Home City. The order was shipped quickly (direct from the manufacturer in Germany) and when the courier was unable to deliver (we were out), Samuel from Smart Home City emailed us to check there wasn't a delivery problem. The products were excellent and work well, and pricing was competitive. I'm highly likely to order more from Smart Home City and have no hesitation in recommending to others.."
Smart Home City Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews