Smart Home City Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Smart Home City Ltd

About Smart Home City Ltd: Smart Home City Ltd was founded in early 2016 and is a specialist online retailer of smart home technology. We are passionate about using technology to make our lives better and we believe through the power of home automation our customers can free up more of their time, gain additional security benefits and save money and the environment all by making the world around them a little smarter.

help@smarthomecity.uk

272 Bath Street

How would you rate Smart Home City Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Benjamin Vavangas
Verified Buyer
"I bought quite a few items including the sensitive strips and some Philips Hue accessories. The prices were really competitive and any questions I had were answered very quickly and they were really helpful. I'll definitely be back to buy more from them!"
Jeff Cozens
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a z wave in line switch and found 2 screws were missing. I contacted customer services and they responded immediately, after confirming the problem they contacted the manufacturer and arranged for them to be sent to me direct. Excellent help from Samuel."
"Ordered some Sensitive Strips they arrived in good time and as expected. I haven't had to use customer services so can't comment but overall impressed with the service and price."
Adrian Ball
Verified Buyer
"good communication, very happy"
MICHEL NAGELS
Verified Buyer
"Delivery very fast and good products... always receive an answer to my questions"
"I receive immediate answer with many helps I receive my goods very fast also Thanks for all"
"Really pleased with great service from Smart Home City. The order was shipped quickly (direct from the manufacturer in Germany) and when the courier was unable to deliver (we were out), Samuel from Smart Home City emailed us to check there wasn't a delivery problem. The products were excellent and work well, and pricing was competitive. I'm highly likely to order more from Smart Home City and have no hesitation in recommending to others.."
Smart Home City Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews