Sleeping Bags Outlet Delivery Reviews

Sleeping Bags Outlet have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Delivery - Fast

95.92%
Industry Average
" Excellent service and delivery, I Think my granddaughters will be fighting over which bag to choose. "
posted 4 months ago - Angela Abbs
" Good range, great prices, quick delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - Andrew Morris
" Was after a summer down bag, these guys had exactly what I wanted and was cheaper. Delivery was spot on too. Good work! "
posted 4 months ago - Dave Newman
" Easy to order and prompt delivery product true to description and good value for money "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Purchased a snugpak, great price and very quick delivery. Highly recommend. That’s me now warm and toasty on my camping trips. "
posted 5 months ago - Susan Chisholm
" Fantastic products with a speedy delivery, will happily shop here again! "
posted 5 months ago - Deby Boyce
" All great. Cheapest place to buy what I bought, delivery was as promised. Thanks! "
posted 5 months ago - Jack Bynoe
" No issues with ordering or delivery. Easy to find the filling, size and weight of sleeping bag I was looking for on the website. The sleeping bag is true to description and is exactly what I need. Thank you "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Really good service in terms of delivery and customer service pre-delivery. Not had a chance to use it yet, as I only go it delivered a few days ago, but it looks cosy! "
posted 6 months ago - Naomi Atherton
" I was nervous of using an online store I never heard of before, but they were the only retailer that stocked the sleeping bag I wanted. I am so glad I took the chance. The website was super easy to use, confirmation and delivery updates came through instantly as did my sleeping. I would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you "
posted 6 months ago - Rosaline Dawes