Sleeman and Hawken Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sleeman and Hawken

sales@sleeman-hawken.co.uk

Broadmeadow Industrial Estate

How would you rate Sleeman and Hawken ?

"excellent service, speedy and efficient, great product"
"I have used the services of Sleeman and Hawken for many years now.I have always found them very helpful and supportive. On a number of occasions they gave me the number of a marine engineering service who talked me through fitting a new liner for my SAbb 8HP diesel engine. They carry a great range of parts and delivery is very prompt every time.Kevin in the parts department is particularly helpful and courteous.He is also extremely knowledgeable."
"we use sleemans for lister and a few other manufacturers and all their staff are great guys and very helpful ordering is easy and using the online stock checker is so quick too great service thanks guys!!!"
"first of all I will say that the customer service here is superb"
Sleeman and Hawken is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews