Sleeman and Hawken Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleeman and Hawken
Read Sleeman and Hawken Reviews
Was looking for parts for a lister petter marine engine. Gave up hope of sourcing parts in Ireland. One email detailing what I wanted. They got back same day. And shipped same day.
Excellent service and quick expedition.
I have had several occasions to purchase parts from Keith, Graham and the team. On each occasion, my requests were responded to in a pleasant and timely manner. My last purchase was delivered with a long hand written letter including instructions and diagrams to help me with the installation. Above and beyond the call of duty! The parts for my heritage vessel are hard to find here on Vancouver Island, in the Pacific Ocean off the west coast of Canada, so I'm happy to have found this reliable and helpful source!
I was referred to these Gents by Lister as I was looking for some assistance with my 1973 SR3. Not much in the way of Documentation or support out here on the East Coast of Canada (Nova Scotia). These gentlemen were FANTASTIC and I was blown away by their desire and willingness to help! If I were closer, I'd be happy to buy a new gen set and engines from them! AAA+++ Top Notch!
I received my package that I ordered. This is amazing. Thank you guys. Regards to all. From. Alaska USA
Working them since 2018 , very good team , very helpful even give them too much headache , I believe they do their best.
I have dealt with Sleeman & Hawkin for a number of years as a customer and a consultant. Excellent customer service and excellent supply of parts. Fantastic team.
Very interesting and operative.
We have dealt with Sleeman & Hawken for many years, they are very knowledgeable with their Lister spares. Goods are despatched same day and received next day.
Sleeman & Hawken are now the custodians of Lister Petter power equipment and have done excellent job of restoring faith in such a long established brand in UK industry. Keith and the team provide excellent service underpinned with fantastic product knowledge.
“Check stock” As always very useful, now in the case of spare parts that have oversize you can see, too.
love the new site and easy to use to check stock availability staff are all great and very helpfull 10/10
excellent service, speedy and efficient, great product
I have used the services of Sleeman and Hawken for many years now.I have always found them very helpful and supportive. On a number of occasions they gave me the number of a marine engineering service who talked me through fitting a new liner for my SAbb 8HP diesel engine. They carry a great range of parts and delivery is very prompt every time.Kevin in the parts department is particularly helpful and courteous.He is also extremely knowledgeable.
we use sleemans for lister and a few other manufacturers and all their staff are great guys and very helpful ordering is easy and using the online stock checker is so quick too great service thanks guys!!!
first of all I will say that the customer service here is superb
Sleeman and Hawken is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews