Sleeman and Hawken Reviews

Read Sleeman and Hawken Reviews

sales@sleeman-hawken.com

Broadmeadow Industrial Estate

Tell us how Sleeman and Hawken made you happy
Very interesting and operative.
We have dealt with Sleeman & Hawken for many years, they are very knowledgeable with their Lister spares. Goods are despatched same day and received next day.
Sleeman & Hawken are now the custodians of Lister Petter power equipment and have done excellent job of restoring faith in such a long established brand in UK industry. Keith and the team provide excellent service underpinned with fantastic product knowledge.
“Check stock” As always very useful, now in the case of spare parts that have oversize you can see, too.
love the new site and easy to use to check stock availability
staff are all great and very helpfull
10/10
excellent service, speedy and efficient, great product
I have used the services of Sleeman and Hawken for many years now.I have always found them very helpful and supportive. On a number of occasions they gave me the number of a marine engineering service who talked me through fitting a new liner for my SAbb 8HP diesel engine. They carry a great range of parts and delivery is very prompt every time.Kevin in the parts department is particularly helpful and courteous.He is also extremely knowledgeable.
we use sleemans for lister and a few other manufacturers and all their staff are great guys and very helpful
ordering is easy and using the online stock checker is so quick too
great service

thanks guys!!!
first of all I will say that the customer service here is superb
Sleeman and Hawken is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews