Grey Slate & Stone Reviews

Grey Slate & Stone 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Carl Jones
Grey Slate & Stone 4 star review on 4th November 2020
Mark Smith
Fantastic service from Grey Slate and Stone. They answered all my enquiries within the same day and we're very prompt with the production and delivery of their product. The hearth looks fantastic!
We were very pleased with the service provided by Grey Slate & Stone
Very helpful and efficient would not hesitate to recommend
Vicky has been our point of contact from initial enquiry through to delivery on what was a complex project. Communication was clear & concise & I would have no hesitation in using them on future developments.
Many thanks for your review, we really enjoyed working with you and hope to again soon!
Very helpful from the start! Keep me updated all the times! Would definitely buy again!
Thanks!
Very helpful and customer focussed
Ordered a fine rubbed Mont blonc T shaped Hearth. I entered our measurements in the easy to use online order form. I then received an email from Vicky with all my order details & measurements asking me to double check which I did and confirmed back to her, I received delivery less than a week later. I am absolutely thrilled with it. The quality of the hearth is 5 Star A’s was the customer service & ease of ordereding and delivery. Thank you so much I would highly recommend and definitely use your company again.
Very good pleased with the work
Good email contact, Good telephone contact. Samples came very quickly. Good prices and good product. Good delivery, very reasonable price - even to the North of Scotland.. - Just wish I had hired a flooring tiler to lay the slates as my back is killing me !! Looks good though - the floor that is, not m,y back !!
Welsh slate looks great as a worktop in this Treehouse .
Thanks to this company
Very happy with the mont black slate hearth. It has been cut exactly per my dimensions and the slate is a lovely uniform matt black just as I hoped it would look.
Beautiful stone thank you
Excellent service, good communications, goods delivered in perfect condition. Company was recommended by a friend local to Portmadog and delivery to Scottish Highlands was flawless.
Great service and helpful staff
Top company - great products delivered on time with personal service. Highly recommended!
Good quality at a reasonable price.
An urgent order for a late plaque was emailed on Friday and came on Tuesday, earlier than expected. Quotes and emails are always very quickly answered. A pleasure to do business with.
A very good service from the team at Grey Slate
Our initial contact with Neil was very helpful, and he guided us through the various options patiently, notwithstanding that he had interrupted work to look after us. Subsequently Jacky Jones-Roberts was very helpful when we had to vary our order.

It has been a pleasurable experience dealing with you.
Done everything they said