Sky Digital Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sky Digital

How would you rate Sky Digital?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sky Digital in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Sutcliffe
Verified Buyer
"Over the past 20 years of having cable or satellite Tv I have always came back to SKY unfortunately they have the best coverage of sport and without doubt the easiest interface to use. I have just moved back to Sky after giving Virgin a chance, there software was no where near as good as Sky's plus if you have the sports packages Sky is still cheaper. Seems it better to stick with the devil you know."
Sky Digital is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews