sky broadband Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend sky broadband
5PM
5PM

Tell us how sky broadband made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
Over a week
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
"Gave me fantastic deal unbeatable next to there competitors. Fast internet good customer service and fantastic rewards page. Also fixed my price for 18months couldn't ask for more"
Are you sky broadband? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"When it works it's fine but half the time the broadband is down and there next to no support just them telling you to use their website which is useless"
"I left sky because of their prices and signed up with Bt, but Bt raised the prices and give me the chance to cancel. I had been bombarded with emails and post from sky to come back it was a good deal, so phoned sky who said they had no deals so I sent them a screen shot of email, "yes" we will honour that price, so I proceeded only to be told that sky Q was unavailable in my area, when I said I had sky Q a few months ago they changed their tune. After about 30 minutes on the phone and agreed all the t & Cs sorry the system won't let me do it, we will phone you the next day. After 2 days I phoned sky again went through it all again, same result. After another 2 days I phoned again, over a hour later going all through it again, joy at last engineer will be with you 29/7/19 0800-1300, taking a day off work to be here, no one arrived, so on phone again and told they could not contact the engineer, we're have to reschedule the visit. I was given £25 and 10 m&s voucher, nowhere near covers the days wages I lost, just wanted to get this sorted so accepted. Would I recommend Sky? NOT IN A DECADE. I thought BT was bad but Sky make them look like Rolls Royce of the industry."
"Abysmal service. They have been charging higher and higher fees year on year. Then threatened to join another provider and they agreed to reduce the fees by over 70%. Agreed one thing in writing with them and now they are claiming higher fees using feeble excuses. Once you sign with them then it's extremely difficult to get out as they have t&c's within t&c's. Will leave as soon as I can and NEVER return"
"been on this sky broadband for 4 years and its been the worst service ever. internet gets cut out in the middle of the night for no reason and when my internet stops working it takes them 3-4 weeks sometimes for sky to fix the problem. I requested a home move for 2 weeks advance and asked for my internet to stay on until then. the next day my internet gets cut out. when i phoned about the problem ive been told nothing can be done and the internet wont get turned on. i try to explain that is not what i want or asked for but the rubbish manager that i spoke to said he will look back into the phone and see what was said. but even so what is the point. i wanted to cancel my move with sky and let the contract run out with them which expires next month but they wont even let me do that. managers do not know how to speak to a customer aswell some being very cheeky. in the area i live in no they is no other services thats why we choice and stayed with sky but after today i am happy after 4 years i will be leaving"
"Terrible customer service from Nathan they dont have a clue, took £5 for admin fee..............for what?"
"Excellent service at a great price. Great customer care and very helpful."
"They rip you off, increasing the prize without I could do anything, I will swap provider as soon I end my contract."
"The download speeds are woeful, 4 hours for an hour show. Go elsewhere."
"Awful bad costumer service in Ireland"
"Very bad service from sky no bordband for 4days all they keep saying is that they have contacted Openreach but all the time I am getting lies don’t get sky bordband it’s rubbish"
"If I could give Sky less than one star I would. Disgrace of a company. I have been waiting 6 weeks to get my sky q box installed, have taken numerous days off work (wasting precious annual leave days) for a sky engineer to come out and still no one has showed up. I have rang them so many times I’ve lost count and all I keep getting is “I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to you”. Sick of your apologies sky, get your act together. I paid for an engineer to come, and I signed up to a contract with you, so I am expecting you to uphold your end of the deal. Today is yet another of the many many days I have wasted sitting in my house, twiddling my thumbs waiting for an engineer to arrive. My tv company should be the last thing that I have to be worrying about yet it seems to be the one thing I spend 90% of my time trying to sort out. I have logged 3 complaints with Sky themselves and have yet to see any sort of action being taken by the company to actually rectify the issue. This never happened to me with Virgin, they installed on a day that suited me at a time that suited me and they installed it first time around. Sky may seem like they are good value but they are a joke and I’d rather pay the extra little bit of money to actually receive a decent level of customer service and also the tv box."
"I will be leaving sky tomorrow as there is a offer with sky for new customers to get a free sky q box I have been with sky for over 9 years an just asked for a sky q box for free an they have said I would get charged £40 for the sky q box but the new customers get it for free sky need to start concentrating on there loyal customers than getting new customers"
"Transferred over to skyQ with broadband from BT, saved £32 a month and they take care of everything"
"They promise so many with respect to the broadband speed - but no way comparable with Virgin. Useless and waste of money"
"Not happy. Took out 18month plan on broadband and entertainment package. Price goes up after 3 months."
"slow speed. poor customer service. extortionate pricing"
"Very good value for money.Best offers ever ."
"Useless, unwilling to help. No one seems to have a clue what they are doing there. Also decided to change my payment for my contract the day before it had even started after telling me it was a fixed rate. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone."
sky broadband is rated 2.24 based on 68 reviews