sky broadband Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend sky broadband

How would you rate sky broadband?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Youssef Sidawi
so i can watch evreymovie what i like

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about sky broadband in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Youssef Sidawi
"so i can watch evreymovie what i like"
John Branston
"Having got in touch with Sky recently explaining that I had to cancel because of cost,the rep was really helpful and worked out a plan which he managed to cut the cost by40percent and also added an update of skygo to skygo+ for no charge. It really made my day,as I could carry on with sport and movies.Great!!"
Wendy Lewis
"Went from £51 a month to £106 a month and we had a full phone broadband and TV and they had not give us any notice of price rise"
"The net speed on my laptop is pathetic, which is fine when I use it in my workplace, friends/family houses, airports and elsewhere. I have spoken to Sky, twice, they usually recommend some very basic stuff, such as restart your router, the reset button and changing channels etc. I have checked all channels, and this is btw my evening engagement all most every day. I have no virus on my laptop - it's a new high-performance machine which works great everywhere except my home. I have updated, uninstalled, reinstalled everything that has to do with browsing. Now the final response from Sky was great! They said, repeatedly "we can not do anything more about it", other than to ask me to keep changing channels (if I am lucky enough to make it open the page which allows me to change the channel). They for some reason also mentioned, out of nowhere, that my Sky connection is free!!! (I am paying them £18/month btw but got it with an offer). Well.. I let you decide why they said it, and was it a justification for my slow internet. Anyway, I am just waiting for my contract to elapse, so I may move to a more serious company that delivers for the service they promise and they charge for."
Patricia Marchand
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible company and I heard they had a warning from Parliament so did British Gas. You pay Sky for a very poor speed with phone line sometimes not working. But.... they are all the same. I then discovered life after cable based broadband and that is wi-fi, not the dongle you purchase, but the true radio wave wi-fi, no cable, no landline. Some of you might not be able to get it, I am lucky I am next to their main area. No direct debit, no contract, installation is costly as they install a box on your outside wall and link it to a router. Very fast and cheaper monthly, only paying £15 per month. (Mine is via Fibre Wifi they are in Chelmsford). All those big corporations profiting from us, they should be ashame. To speak to Sky customer services sometimes take more than 2 hours and then they hang off.... really one of the worst companies"
Miss Nicola Dickinson
"I've just switched to Sky for my phone and broadband and found the process very easy. Loved the fact that I can keep my existing home phone number and the actual switch will only leave me without internet for a matter of minutes."
"Quick, simple mobile phone contract buying."
David Wayte
"The engineers at Sky are amazing, call centres are t to bad either. Best TV provider in the country. Would recommend to anyone who loves their viewing"
Edmund Silverman
"Went on line last Sunday signed for 2 new mobiles on 24 exchange,the ease of purchasing,submitting PAC codes,and going like Monday was so easy no stress. Also their my sky app gives you help immediately and can go away from site until agent answers and they let you know. I am so happy I left virgin media even paying £240 cancellation fee which sky gave me £100 credit"
Amy Barlow
"They gave us 40% off their variety bundle to encourage us to use and keep it. The service is reliable and the representatives are attentive."
Duncan Fenton
"New mobile contract"
Ashish
"I wasn't impressed with Sky, I had booked for broadband installation for a Monday and they choose to defer it to Friday and keep me without internet for all these days"
"Sky where brilliant when setting up my internet! There advisor was very friendly and I would highly reccomend Sky!"
Mr G Kearney
"But customer services and very poor getting repairs done."
Ronald Kelly
"Confusion over a mobile phone order and the wrong one was sent,BUT they were quick to offer,and send, a better phone at a better price"
"Absolutely terrible, believe i should be upgraded to fibre for no extra cost. cant load google takes 5 minutes"
Mr Terry Pitcher
"quick straitforward"
"Great service, very helpful."
"It can't even load the articles mostly....forget about the pictures and videos"
I Bet They Remove This Cause They Know How Useless Their Speed Of Broadband Is!!!
Unverified Reviewer
"Never spend as much as 5 pound on this draining experience, I've been with sky for a few years now and I've rang about the speed of the internet connection and I never seem to get anywhere, only sign up if you don't want to use your Internet at any time between 4 and 10! I'd rather drag my nails accross a blackboard than stay with sky what a waste of time and money!!!!!! Yes I live in a village and the Internet might not be the best at times but every day????????? I am beyond annoyed with the state of the Internet access it's 2017 and you can't put an extra gigabyte or two to speed things up......"
sky broadband is rated 3.35 based on 20 reviews