Ski and Trek Limited Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ski and Trek Limited

How would you rate Ski and Trek Limited ?

Sarah Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Despite showing item in stock it wasn't and due to the lengthy wait and my impending ski trip I had to cancel the items ordered and go elsewhere. Despite the lack of stock the customer service representative was excellent and kept me informed and a refund was provided without quibble and an apology made. Hopefully this was just a one off problem and I was unlucky."
"I ordered £75 ski trousers beginning of Feb and they were too tight. I returned them on Feb 10 but have not had a refund yet (mid March). I have emailed and had no reply and tried calling but not able to get through."
James Page
Verified Buyer
"I will write a review when the goods have been delivered And I see the quality"
Colin Tullock
Verified Buyer
"Your note says I've 'recently' bought something from you but it must have been months, if not years, ago?"
Marianne Van Der Kaaij
Verified Buyer
"I'v purchased a ski-jacket 10 days ago, but no delivery so far. I Guess it will slim across the North Sea. I will write a real review as soon as it is delivered."
Kristal Cunnington
Verified Buyer
"Colour of product looks very different to picture on website"
"I bought brand new ski goggles, but I receive it like used!"
Jane Cluness
Verified Buyer
"My order still hasn't been delivered and I am not receiving any information from you. Please contact me to sort this out . Thank you"
Vilma Jazukeviciute
Verified Buyer
"Not so recently, but will never use your services again! Had to take you to court to get my money back for the item that was not delivered!"
Yvonne Morrison
Verified Buyer
"No parcel delivered, no tracking link in email just a shipping number and no answer on the customer service phone line. No response from info email. Looks like I'm going skiing Saturday without trousers I've paid for."
SUSAN BURGE
Verified Buyer
"Well I am still waiting for an answer to my question. I need to return the item and I have asked how I should do this . The jacket is too big and I would like a refund please"
Christopher Wharmby
Verified Buyer
"1 item as part of a large number of items I ordered was not sent to me despite me being charged for them. I only spent 160 pounds and no consideration was made for me as a customer"
"I bought a jacket. It looked as if it was black a or dark grey from the picture on the Web site. The description was 'anthracite'. It turned out to be blue and cost me £12 to return by royal mail! So I am not delighted with this company and won't be buying from them again."
"Don't list items On your website that aren't actually available. It's very annoying to be told two days after purchase that you can't fulfil the order. It's a waste of everybody's time. It was good to be offered a substitute, but sadly it was markedly inferior to what I was after and I will be returning it."
Francisco Madero López
Verified Buyer
"Dear Ski and Trek Limited, I would like to give an opinion on my purchase on December 21, but I will say that I have not yet received to date January 7 ......."
Dilshan Arawwawala
Verified Buyer
"Good product as always. Unfortunately no confirmation email so re-ordered. Now have two sets!"
"Disappointed that XL ski helmet did not fit 65cm head as most others seem to. Helmet ok and I will give it to a child who also has a bigger than average head! Dispatch and pricing ok."
Lynne Barrett-Lee
Verified Buyer
"I would happily do so, but it has yet to arrive!"
Ski and Trek Limited is rated 2.11 based on 18 reviews