Sitting Spiritually Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sitting Spiritually

How would you rate Sitting Spiritually?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sitting Spiritually in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I fell in love with the swing seats a while ago, but sadly my finances were limited. So, after a little thought and a couple of abortive attempts, I managed to secure a refurbished model. I couldn't be more delighted or thrilled. It arrived in perfect condition, delivered and assembled as arranged. The only problem now is that I want another one."
"A wonderful garden swing seat, beautifully made and very comfortable. The wood even looks beautiful in the rain!"
Sitting Spiritually is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews