SIRPLUS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS
Read SIRPLUS Reviews

About SIRPLUS:

SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy
thank you for exceptional service, for replying to all my questions and letting me know when the beautiful green velvet evening jacket was back in stock. The jacket is an enormous success - I have TOP wife points for buying the perfect present. Thank you for all your help.
I am very pleased with the navy shirt (£75) that bough for my nephew. It proved to be a perfect fit and he looked stylish in it. He seemed to be very delighted. The service that I received when I arrived exhausted at the shop was kind and helpful
Judy in customer services was extremely helpful. I rang to complain that the shop was closed (though the website said it was open) and she could not have taken more care, telephoning me back and assuring me that someone would be there the following day to deal with my exchange and so on. Plus I have always liked the product very much and my friend, to whom I gave a Nehru collared jacket, loved his present.
I am customer from Saudi Arabia, I receive shipments faster than local ones. The items are amazing & have a high degree of sophistication and quality.
SIRPLUS is rated 4.94 based on 249 reviews