SIRPLUS Reviews

of reviewers recommend SIRPLUS
Read SIRPLUS Reviews

About SIRPLUS:

SIRPLUS crafts exceptional menswear using the finest quality surplus and sustainable fabrics. The majority of our garments are made in the UK, unless we find good reason to venture abroad.

info@sirplus.co.uk

306A Portobello Road

Tell us how SIRPLUS made you happy
Excellent service, quality and fit of both garments I have bought for my husband for Christmas..... Thank you for making it so easy.... PS London
Great products, mainly UK made but honestly labelled where not - good mail order service too
Great products - why not have a bigger range
Cords with an exceptional roll. I will wear them with a surplus of pride.
Very stylish
Very helpful lady called Julie in the shop helped to locate a Nehru jacket that had sold out on line . She was brilliant . It is a Xmas present so I can’t write a review of the product but hope that is fits and he likes it !
I ordered the navy chore nehru jacket. Ordering process, payment and delivery went smoothly. The product is great. Beatiful fabric, great unconstructed jacket, with a leasure style
Excellent service
greet product
Just really like that Nehru look. I'm no slim millennial but I certainly appreciate the fabric and the cut. More XXL / 48UK size stuff please. But overall a great shop based on good principles. I wish it continued success.
Just returned from Australia having been unable to get a reasonably priced merino wool sweater. Found one at Sir Plus that suited me perfectly AND made in England!. Great, friendly help from the sales assistant. Thanks.
Julie at Customer Services TEam of SirPlus provided the most helpful assistance and got my jacket out on time for next day delivery. thank you Julie! IvS
Great product and a pleasure to deal with.
Outstanding quality! For my wedding I was looking for a trouser for months before I found Sir Plus – and I am more than happy that I found them! The product and the packaging are superb plus they have an exceptional customer service. A 100% recommendation.
Very good service all round, particularly on the phone from a lady called Julie. Would definitely buy from them again, great experience.
Fantastic brand and very popular with so many of my friends and clients. I think Sir Plus's aim should be to offer even more variety in its shirts and t shirts which are going down very well. The waistcoats are, of course, superb and now they're pretty much iconic, but it's (perhaps?) not the kind of item that people make multiple purchases off. Anyway, hope all is going well with the new store and bravo.
This is one of many jackets or waistcoats I have bought from Sir Plus and they never disappoint!
Son loved shirt, delivery prompt and very well packaged.
Super helpful customer service and delivery updates. Go you guys.
Awesome range of garments. Great fit and materials used. Unbelievable customer service. Bravo!
SIRPLUS is rated 4.94 based on 249 reviews