Sirenis Hotels & Resorts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sirenis Hotels & Resorts

How would you rate Sirenis Hotels & Resorts?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Graham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sirenis Hotels & Resorts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do NOT be scammed by the Sirenis Premium Traveler club. I lost thousands, as a result of their lies. Do NOT end up like me with huge debt and unable to even book an holiday. They won tell you everything you want to hear to get you to part with their cash. It's a scam. Don't just take my word for it research SPT complaints. They have blocked me from Twitter because I revealed their scam."
Sirenis Hotels & Resorts is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews