Simply Performance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Performance

How would you rate Simply Performance?

"I have bought numerous parts for my Jag over the last few months and have found Mitch and his colleagues to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent customer service. Great prices and quick delivery. I would highly recommend Simply Performance. Great guys to deal with."
"Following a, second, nasty front blow out of a fairly new Dunlop sports tyre, I decided to switch from my 20-inch low profile tyres to 18-inch wheel rims; they will be less vulnerable to our poor road surfaces. I received a quote from Simply Performance via Gateway. Following a telephone conversation with Mitch, a tyre specialist with 15 years experience in the tyre industry, I agreed to view the set of four wheels and tyres they had in stock. This was followed up by a phone call from the operational manager, Ben who gave me further information on the quality and specifications of the tyres in an honest, professional, manner. I went to their business address to see the wheels and tyres for myself before opting to buy them. I was impressed by their team' s professionalism, knowledge, and thoroughness and agreed to purchase them. As I am disabled, Ben and Joe agreed to help me by fitting the tyres whilst I enjoyed a chat, and a cup of coffee, with the owner and Mitch about the amazing parts service they offer forJaguar cars of all kinds. I was delighted with the good value for money they provided and the exceptionally good service they gave. I can recommend them without reservation for pre-owned high-quality Jaguar spares. Just to make sure, I took the car in early for its MoT and it passed with flying colours. I have since used it on two long journeys and am delighted with my purchase. A great team to do business with!"
Simply Performance is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews