Simply Lotto Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Lotto Ltd

Tell us how Simply Lotto Ltd made you happy

"First of all, my review here is honest. I have no affiliation with Simply Lotto. I can highly recommend Simply Lotto because I find that they are the most trustworthy online lotto game. Payment from them always comes quick, and the customer service team is very professional."
"I have used Simply Lotto for a while now, and never had a problem with them at all. I am from overseas but the team helped me a lot with registration and although I have not won big yet, I like the odds of small wins they gave me. THANKS!"
"Incredible customer service team! I can comfortably say that Simply Lotto is the best site right now. Every time I wrote to them, I always got the response in just a few hours. I got lucky many times with small wins here, thanks!"
"THE BEST SITE FOR PLAYING ONLINE! I have tried many online lottery games websites before, but none of them would really make me a winner. Simply Lotto does!"
"Like everyone else here, I am hoping to always win here. I find that Simplylotto is the most trustworthy site of all. Cheers!!"
"Simply Lotto Service team is very prompt with their communication. The job they do with setting up the syndicate group works really well, and they really show that they are trustworthy enough. I can really recommend them to my friends and family."
"Job did for a syndicate lottery team. No hassle at all with registration and communication. Winnings are paid as promised."
"This is the second syndicate I joined, and I found that Simply Lotto gave better service than my previous group. The team always give me update news, and when I needed assistance with payment, they always respond very quickly. So I can honestly say I am very happy with their service. Thanks!"
"Everything went as they promised :) 5 Star syndicate lotto team here, I guarantee it."
"So glad I joined SimplyLotto!! Never realized that playing lotto can be this much fun before!!!"
"First class service from start to finish. Registration was easy, winning is also very possible here. I got lucky a lot here."
"Best syndicate lottery team. Have used them for some time and I had no problems at all. I wish you all the best as I got too!!"
"wow!! I am impressed with how professional they set up the syndicate group... been trying my luck with lottery games here for a while, and I need to admit that they do give what they promise. thank you, Simply Lotto!!"
"It's a pity I didn't find Simplylotto sooner... the game they organize is really fun and I do win sometimes. No doubt in them at all!"
"I can recommend that Simply Lotto is the best syndicate lotto team. Fun to play, best customer service. I had a problem with withdrawal once, and it was solved in only 2 days. Thank you!"
"I honestly was skeptical at first, but then have grown confidence in playing with Simply Lotto team. They have great customer service work, and winning withdrawal process is always fast and easy with them. Thank you!"
"Great service every time! Statistically winning money from lottery games is always small, but in Simply Lotto it is possible. I can really recommend Simply Lotto to anyone."
"Honestly, I have been playing here for a while, no major wins but Simply Lotto does give me a couple of small wins. More good luck for me, please!"
"I have tried some online lottery websites before joining simplylotto, and I have to admit that simplylotto probably has the best service. Any issues I had were responded with extremely prompt and professional replies. Getting my payouts from them is also very easy. Thank you."
"I like everything in Simply Lotto very much. The syndicate group is promising, and I never had any problems with payment. Thank you!"
Simply Lotto Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 155 reviews