Simplyhealthfood.co.uk Reviews

richard@simplyhealthfood.co.uk

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Vitamins & Supplements

How would you rate Simplyhealthfood.co.uk ?

"Ordered on sunday. Thought it was dispatched on monday. Turns out it was dispatched on Thursday. This us terrible. Knowing this terrible company will probably be sent 2nd class. The prices do seem quite extortionate and I will not be using them in the future. Avoid at all costs if you want it at a decent date."
Delivery
"Great customer service prompt delivery"
Delivery
"Excellent price and fabulous service, very quick and efficient.Many thanks will do business again:)"
Price
"I was very pleased to find the product I was looking for, also at a reasonable cost, most of the other companies I found the postage details were ridiculous Also a very quick despatch of products, Well done"
Price
"Item received very speedily and in great condition. A pleasure to buy from; will definitely order again from this site/shop!"
Delivery
"Good communication and very fast shipping, I will definitely be back. Highly recommended!"
Delivery
"Quick and easy to order. More than satisfied"
"What I liked was the fact that if I needed to I could pick up the phone and speak to someone about my order,and when I did they were very helpful."
Delivery
"I bought some Quest Immune System Biotix from simplyhealthfood.co.uk and recived them the next day, could not belive it! Would reccomend them to my freinds"
Simplyhealthfood.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews