Simplyelectricals Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Simplyelectricals

Head Office: Units 1-9 Stanley Mill, Bolton,, Bolton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Simplyelectricals ?

"I would never recommend this store. Very bad customer relationship, no responses to emails, product never delivered and struggle to get the money back. I bought a TV that was supposed to be delivered after 7 business days. On the 7th day, I contacted them via chat online and found out that my email was wrong, however my telephone number was included in my order and it was correct. The attendant said she was going to search the status of my order and return to me. I never received any feedback from them. I contacted them again via chat online the following day and the attendant (Jane) said the despatch company tried to contacted me, but since my email was wrong, they could not deliver the TV. I asked her why the despatch company did not ring me but she never replied to my question. Then I asked her, how long would then take to have my order delivered and Jane said, it would take me another 7 business day to get my order delivered. I decided to cancel my order by calling the sales number but they were unable to help me and asked me to send an email to hello@simplyeletricals.co.uk. I never received any email confirming that my order was cancelled. The following day I contacted them again via chat online and Jane, again, said that the status of my order was cancelled and refunded. I checked my bank account and no reimbursement was provided. When I asked Jane, the online attendant, to send me the proof of the transfer she never replied to me. I even sent an email to a person (Michael@simplyeletricals.co.uk) who apparently looks after the newsletter list, but again no reply to my email."
Simplyelectricals is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews