Simply Unlocked Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simply Unlocked Ltd

About Simply Unlocked Ltd: Simply Unlocked is a specialist in mobile phone unlocking. We are able to unlock most networks and countries quickly and offer a 100% money back guarantee should we not be able to complete the unlock.

info@simplyunlocked.co.uk

Simply Unlocked, Unit 3, Jupiter House, Mercury Rise, Altham Business Park,

How would you rate Simply Unlocked Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick and easy and affordable. Really amazing service."
Steve Burns
Verified Buyer
"Needed to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge on Vodafone to allow me to use a sim from a different network (we cancelled contract with Vodafone). Vodafone's NUC would not work and all they would do is provide an email address that would send automated messages. Alas, I couldn't get any answers whatsoever. Turns out the phone was "hardlocked" to the network and required an Unfreeze Code AND the NUC code. After waiting 12 days from Vodafone for the NUC code which wouldn't work, I decided to try the first unlocking website that popped up. It was Simply Unlocked. Typed in my details, paid 20 quid, 2 hours later I receive a text and an email saying my order was complete. In the email there was an Unfreeze code and an NUC code (the NUC code matched the one that Vodafone sent me) so I immediately knew it was legit. I typed in the unfreeze code, then typed in the NUC code and VIOLA! Phone is finally unlocked. Cheers fellas. Top job. Super fast. Super easy."
"Very quick service, thank you."
"Worked perfectly and very easy"
"very fast and reliable"
"Brilliant-fast service-thanks"
Mark Coxon
Verified Buyer
"My phone died so I bought a new LG phone off my friend, Simply Unlocked was quick and easy to use, barely 5 minutes had passed when I got the codes via email, worked brilliantly, thank you so much!"
"After unsuccessfully trying to obtain unfreeze codes from 02 I decided to try Simply Unlocked. Codes for my Galaxy S7 edge were provided within one day and I was able to unfreeze then unlock to any network. A very reasonable price for such excellent service."
Numan Khalid
Verified Buyer
"Charged to check if a phone imei is blocked which is available FREE on others websites and doesn't take 30minutes it's instant. Claiming to differentiate between local block and global block when there is no such thing as a global block!"
"Code received within an hour. Worked first time with no issues on my S7 Edge. Very happy!"
"Excellent quick service but a bit expensive! Will definitely recomment. Thank you"
Steven Parkes
Verified Buyer
"Superb quick efficient service. Worked a treat and priced very good value."
Brian Smyth
Verified Buyer
"Unlocked the phone straight away. Ordered at 9:30 and received around 5 the same day"
"iPhone 6, locked to EE unlocked in 3 days. Great service. Thank you."
"It Simply Unlocked my phone! Absolute amazing effort and super efficient when it comes to customer service and delivering effectively what the client is wanting."
"Entered the IMEI number, paid - and two hours fifteen minutes later my phone was unlocked! No need to say anything else....."
Konstantinos
"Since February 2017 I have been trying to get Vodafone to help me network unlock my Samsung S6 Edge.They mail me again an again an unlock code that doesn't work. I have visited two stores in my neighborhood but were unable to unlock it. I tried a cheap online unlocking store and after waiting almost two weeks again nothing... The issue was the phone needed the unfreeze code - something I mentioned to vodafone about 100 times but they told me it doesn't exist, surprised? But simplyunlocked.co.uk unlocked my Samsung S6 within three hours at Sunday evening...!!! Thank you..!!! Excellent service keeping you updated in every step of the process."
Konstantinos Anastasiadis
Verified Buyer
"Since February 2017 I have been trying to get Vodafone to help me network unlock my Samsung S6 Edge.They mail me again an again an unlock code that doesn't work. I have visited two stores in my neighborhood but were unable yo unlock it. I tried a cheap online unlocking store and after waiting almost two weeks again nothing... The issue was the phone needed the unfreeze code - something I mentioned to vodafone about 100 times but they told me it doesn't exist, surprised? But simplyunlocked.co.uk unlocked my Samsung S6 within three hours at Sunday evening...!!! Thank you..!!! Excellent service keeping you updated in every step of the process."
"It was amazing how quickly my phone was unlocked it only took about 4 hours to get the unlocked code on a weekend thank you for your prompt service"
"I was unlocking my old phone and Simply Unlocked Ltd was brilliant. It was quick and easy and the charge reasonable. The phone was unlocked in less than 10 minutes. Thank you for your good service."
Simply Unlocked Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 212 reviews