Simply Unlocked Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simply Unlocked Ltd

About Simply Unlocked Ltd: Simply Unlocked is a specialist in mobile phone unlocking. We are able to unlock most networks and countries quickly and offer a 100% money back guarantee should we not be able to complete the unlock.

info@simplyunlocked.co.uk

Simply Unlocked, Unit 3, Jupiter House, Mercury Rise, Altham Business Park,

How would you rate Simply Unlocked Ltd?

Wilson Ncheke
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and excellent staff"
Chris Curtis
Verified Buyer
"This service was simply fantastic! Having spent 2 weeks trying to get Vodafone to unlock my phone, I begrudgingly paid to have it unlocked. All done, up and running within couple of hours. If your provider is rubbish, these are the people to go to. Thanks!"
"Minimum fuss. All unlock coses required supplied in next to no time"
"Worked very well. Code took 15 mins to arrive and phone unlock was less than 30 seconds. Second time I've used this website and both times the results were excellent."
Jaymin Patel
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quick turnaround and clear instructions. Fixed issue vodafone have taken ages to look into and not solved!."
"I tried other unlock services, tried to unlock the phone via the carrier O2 UK, tried to unlock the phone with the help of the official Samsung support but nothing worked. The problem was that I missinterpreted the original network PIN request with the PIN of the SIM card so I entered the wrong number too many times. Thus the device did not accept the network unlock code any longer, instead it asked for a network unlock PUK. Neither O2 UK nor the Samsung support team were able to help me any further as they wanted proof of the original buyer of the phone (which was not possible to sepcify as I won the phone at a conference). You made me very happy because you sent me the defreeze code as well which was the key for solving the whole puzzle :-) Thank you very much!"
"Fast, efficient, always on time plus excellent customer service. Great job!"
Paul Styles
Verified Buyer
"Worked a treat! great communication throughout process and got exactly what I needed. Anyone else looking to unlock their phone due to Vodafones incompetence, this is definitely worth the money to save weeks and weeks of agony."
"Codes recieved within 3 hours and phone unlocked! Easy, quick and would definitely use Simply Unlocked again, thanks."
"Perfect service for your and your phone. I used it second time and still I am happy. Many thanks. Good luck ..."
Lorraine Wheeldon
Verified Buyer
"Great service, got my codes in a couple of hours and phone was unlocked in minutes, been trying to get them off my service providers for a week with no success."
"Great service, worked really well!"
Mrs F Salmi
Verified Buyer
"Very fast service,and reliable ,will use again,excellent."
"cant fault the service,unlocked codes sent within a few hours,phone is unlocked,no problems at all,highly recommend"
"Quick and easy and affordable. Really amazing service."
Steve Burns
Verified Buyer
"Needed to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge on Vodafone to allow me to use a sim from a different network (we cancelled contract with Vodafone). Vodafone's NUC would not work and all they would do is provide an email address that would send automated messages. Alas, I couldn't get any answers whatsoever. Turns out the phone was "hardlocked" to the network and required an Unfreeze Code AND the NUC code. After waiting 12 days from Vodafone for the NUC code which wouldn't work, I decided to try the first unlocking website that popped up. It was Simply Unlocked. Typed in my details, paid 20 quid, 2 hours later I receive a text and an email saying my order was complete. In the email there was an Unfreeze code and an NUC code (the NUC code matched the one that Vodafone sent me) so I immediately knew it was legit. I typed in the unfreeze code, then typed in the NUC code and VIOLA! Phone is finally unlocked. Cheers fellas. Top job. Super fast. Super easy."
"Very quick service, thank you."
"Worked perfectly and very easy"
"very fast and reliable"