Simply Unlocked Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simply Unlocked Ltd

About Simply Unlocked Ltd: Simply Unlocked is a specialist in mobile phone unlocking. We are able to unlock most networks and countries quickly and offer a 100% money back guarantee should we not be able to complete the unlock.

info@simplyunlocked.co.uk

Simply Unlocked, Unit 3, Jupiter House, Mercury Rise, Altham Business Park,

Tell us how Simply Unlocked Ltd made you happy

"The website was quick and easy to navigate and the process of purchasing the phone code and receiving it, was about 15 minutes! Brilliant service. I would definitely use them again. :)"
"Very easy process. Only needed one code and it worked straight away. Brilliant."
"10 out of 10 I was very skeptical about paying money on the Internet to a company i was not aware of but i am so glad that i did.After reading some reviews i decided to go ahead & give Simply Unlocked a go , i had my unlock codes & instructions on what to do within 2 hours & it took me 2 minutes to unlock the phone i had been trying to get unlocked for 10 days with "HELP" of o2. Highly recommend these guys."
"Wonderful service,easy to understand,quick and reliable"
"After struggling back and forth with O2 and EE asking for an unfreeze code to unlock my phone and being told this wasn't possible and only an unlock code could be supplied I turned to these guys. Within half a day I had everything i needed to unlock my phone so if you get a prompt saying 'SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK' you will need an MCK code (unfreeze code) which these guys provide! Thank you!"
"Fast n cheap!"
"Received my code in 30 minutes. Easy to use and worked first time. No problems, no fuss and 10 days quicker than my previous provider said it would take."
"Unlock code sent back very quickly. Quick and painless purchase and unlock. Would recommend to anyone looking to unlock their phone. Way cheaper than through your contract/provider."
"Requested a report, few mins later delivered via email. Efficient service."
"Very good service. used after getting scammed by another company. These guys had it sorted within 10 mins. Excellent service at a reasonable price. Many Thanks"
"I had locked my Galaxy S8 on one carrier and I put wrong SIM network PIN and subsenquently appeared SIM network PUK and phone was completely freeze. All carriers and relevant providers cant guaranteed unfreeze. I found this website, pay for unfreeze code and in following couple of hours I got relevant codes and got my phone unlock. Now I can use my S8 without problem for any carrier."
"Great service!!! Very quick! Logged my request at 9pm ion Sunday I was up and running by 11am the next day."
"Great communication and clear instructions."
"Purchased a code to unlock an LG G5 Phone. Code received in about 15 minutes and my phone was unlocked following instructions provided with no problems. Excellent service at a reasonable cost (£5). Would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Website admittedly looks a bit dodgy, but got the codes promptly and they worked great!"
"Received unlock codes for my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on the next working day. Phone was displaying 'Enter PUK code' with anything other than Vodafone SIM. Vodafone had been completely useless in helping me, and the PUK codes from other providers didn't work. I was dubious about whether this would work, but followed the instructions and it did! Phone is now unlocked to any network. Thank you very much!"
"Very good and speedily service"
"Quick service. Received the code in under an hour with no fuss. Might be slightly more expensive than EE but you get less hassle with these guys than with EE. Fully recommend these are my go to people now."
"Sorry about the last review, I confused your company with another company I was dealing with. With your company I did not complete the process because in your disclaimer you said if the account had issues such as past due bill, lost or stolen status then you could not clear the imei number for that, so i just stopped the process at that point."
"Quick response & reasonably priced, Supplied code worked with no problems"
Simply Unlocked Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 306 reviews