Simply Unlocked Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Simply Unlocked Ltd

About Simply Unlocked Ltd: Simply Unlocked is a specialist in mobile phone unlocking. We are able to unlock most networks and countries quickly and offer a 100% money back guarantee should we not be able to complete the unlock.

info@simplyunlocked.co.uk

Simply Unlocked, Unit 3, Jupiter House, Mercury Rise, Altham Business Park,

How would you rate Simply Unlocked Ltd ?

"Excellent service with low prices Thank you"
"Placed my order to unlock LG G2 and 10 mins later I received the unlock code I always use this company to unlock my phones they’re quick reliable and hassle free I would recommend these to anyone"
"worked as a charm, although i had the codes free from VF, they hadn't explained how to use them."
"Never received anything , no refund , no response on email sent . Do not trust ."
Your unlock codes were emailed on the 13/7/2018 and your email was responded to on the 26/7/2018. Please call us on 01706 452 494 or email info@simplyunlocked.co.uk to discus your order details. We are open Monday to Friday 10am-5pm.
"Good but not automated and only open 9-5."
"Sooo easy to do thank you"
"Service provided as promised for a Galaxy S5. Prompt service - code received in a few hours."
"Very good service"
"trustworthy and quickly thank you simply unlock ltd.."
"Quick service"
"Unlocked within an hour. Brilliant!"
"Absolutely superb service. I would highly recommend this company 10/10"
"I'm always dubious about online services but Simply Unlocked are 100% legit. They had my phone unlocked within an hour👍"
"Fast and easy. Highly recommended. Great service."
"Couldn't help with my problem in the end, but the guy i spoke to was clearly knowledgeable. If I need the service in the future, I know where to go."
"Quick, simple and it worked"
"I first tried directunlock.co.uk and they stated 4-12 hours for an unlock code for my galaxy s9 Vodafone. It took them 3 days and £32 to tell me it's not possible as the phone is blocked. Came to simply unlocked and had the code within 15 mins and worked straight away. Thank you so much"
"Worked perfectly first time. Thank you"
"Unlocked my s7 edge. Fast and easy. Highly recommended. Communication every step of the way and it was all done within 1 hour."
"had my phone unlocked within 10 minutes. great service"
Simply Unlocked Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 252 reviews