Simply Home Entertainment Reviews

Entertainment
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays
Entertainment
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays

How would you rate Simply Home Entertainment ?

"Terrible customer service. The order I placed was sent to the billing address and not the shipping address.. When I called up to complain, the representative was very rude and unapologetic.. and was amendment I was wrong.. He put me on hold to double check and sure enough told me I was right and that he does not know why that has happened... Still no apology. I asked him for his name and he said "Jay". I have to return this delivery back now for a refund.. I will not order anything again!!"
Are you Simply Home Entertainment? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Simply Home Entertainment receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://simplyhe.co.uk.

;
"Came across an ad for Doomwatch many months ago: had missed lots cos of travel. Ordered by post. Came quickly. Have since ordered monthly from catalogue. Got a bit behind and ordered from 4 catalogues a few weeks ago to catch up, 24 ítems. Even had a letter to tell me 4 ítems were no longer available! Rest came through. they are sourced from different firms, so will come in several parcels, depending on speed of supplier, mainly Belgium and Guernsey. Now retired, but catching up with what I missed during working years, pre video, repeats, and catch up, with the added treat of the occasional French or Spanish ítem. Have only returned two ítems which were not what I expected: 1, a Spanish title but English language film, and a children's series that was cartoons instead of live people. No problem."
"I ordered an expensive DVD box set (£80) which arrived with disc 1 missing and disc 2 duplicated. I telephoned customer service and was told I had to return the whole box to a Freepost address in Guernsey which i did more than 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing further. About three years ago I similarly returned a DVD because the wrong title was sent and on that occasion I again heard nothing. I didn't pursue it as I forgot to get proof of posting which i do have this time. Their returns process appears to be very ineffective."
"Their total selection of films old and new, cannot see what you wanted send them an email...simple is it not?"
"They put product which are not in stock, lure people and cash in and ignore communications. 1 star is even too much to give. Don't buy it from there!"
"Wish I had read reviews before ordering. Ordered DVDs in mid-May, still waiting in mid-June. No communication unless I pushed for it, no order updates on the site. They don't have an option to send parcels with courier or recorded delivery so it is high risk."
"I was skeptical seeing the other reviews online. I can't complain one bit about them! They offered the cheapest boxset - almost £15 cheaper than other sites. The box set arrived in 2 days. 2 days!! That's awesome! Would definitely buy again!"
"Ordered three items in March 2017 two arrived fairly promptly, the third is still outstanding as of 15 May. Letters are simply ignored"
"Twice it has taken 2 months to send my order. Last time I contacted you via email and was told it was out of stock and they couldn't replace it. I ask for my money back and that was promised and I still haven't got it. It is now almost 3 months since my order and it's still not complete. I will not be ordering from you again. Your service to customers is very bad."
"I've been a customer of MovieMail for several years. They were recently taken over by Simply HE, and I've had very bad experiences of both companies since then. MovieMail sent me a DVD which had a completely crushed case. They agreed to swap it, but it took about a month and several reminders before Simply, as they now were, sent out a replacement. Then I ordered two DVDs from Simply. One came right away, but the other took several weeks and when it came it contained scratched discs and was obviously a re-seal of a returned item. I emailed them twice without a response and then spent a fruitless 10 minutes hanging on their helpline without anyone answering. I couldn't even return it as a buyer return, because the only return address on the documentation was in Belgium! I had to claim my money back with PayPal. I won't use either Simply or MovieMail again, now that I know the sort of service I can expect."
Simply Home Entertainment is rated 2.20 based on 10 reviews