Simply Be Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Simply Be

How would you rate Simply Be ?

Unhappy - Glasgow
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered shoes weeks ago - still never arrived even though they say they are on the way - too late now for what I wanted them for and asked for a refund which they can't do because I haven't returned them! They will have had my money for at least a month."
"Only dealing with this company has been to get a linked address removed from my credit report after a fraudster created an account with Simply Be. When calling, they disclosed the fraudsters email and telephone number and gave the impression they have a lot of accounts at the fake address given. They dont seem too bothered in resolving this and had no procedures in place when the account was open to actually verify it was me. No credit or ID check was performed on my Credit Report. Just the updated linked address. In my opnion, this is in preparation to commit further fraud now that my credit report shows that I live at this new fake address. Wanting a very prompt resolution."
"Good quality clothing, reasonably priced,speedy delivery, clothes fit well according to size."
Laura Macivor
"Your customer service was absolutely brilliant and you was helpful"
Amanda Case
"I bought some bras from Simply Be following their recent ad campaign featuring underwear. I am a 36HH so can't buy from the high street. Simply Be were much cheaper than Bravissimo and other specialist bra shops, and the two that I bought are sooooooo comfortable and supportive. I shall be buying more soon!"
"Had to cancel my order as an item was not meant to be there. Was able to do so quickly thanks to the websites web chat feature without any problems. Replaced the order i wanted and received it on just a couple days."
Rebecca Bates
"Excellent quality, slightly more expensive than other similar stores. Good deliverly arrived earlier than expected."
Ian Titley
"Ordered to collect in store excellent service."
Catherine Drummond
"Their web site is easy to use, their customer service is very good, and their delivery and returns ( if necessary ) are second to none. Just what is required by most shoppers......"
"Fashionable plus sized clothing at a reasonable price. Always great quality."
"Fashionable selection of plus sized clothing at a reasonable price. Always really great quality."
Alison Jones
"Excellent plus size choice"
Jill Lucas
"They are fabulous at getting the product out to you in the specified time."
"Simply be products are great and they give you a choice of payment so fuss at all. Great customer service."
Angela Hollin
"The swimwear I bought was just perfect and a good fit"
Laura Clarke
"Simply Be has a wide range of trendy clothes for the bigger lady. With a well designed website and delivery from local courier is excellent."
"I am trying to order a dress for next day delivery and when I try to pay I am told it’s not until after another 3 days even though it’s clear extra charge for next day delivery. I even tried calling customer service to try deliver to store and I will collect and the answer was we can’t. What a shame. Very disappointing. Not proffestional. Not reliable"
"Very bad customer service. Credit cancelled due to not meeting criteria and poor credit score! Just got a large mortgage with a good credit score guess the bank lied about my score then. Rude live chat Horrendous"
"Poor customer Service"
"Fab goods very fast delivery very happy customer"
Simply Be is rated 4.38 based on 58 reviews