Simply Be Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Simply Be deliver?

How can I contact Simply Be?

About Simply Be: Fashion without limits in sizes 14-32! All the latest looks including plus size dresses & jeans, as well as designer plus size clothing by Anna Scholz & Joe Browns. Simply Be provides plus size clothing in the latest fashions for confident, curvy women. As well as our own gorgeous clothing, Simply Be brings you the most fabulous fashion from big brands and designers. Fashion in sizes 14-32, all sizes one price.

Griffin House, 40 Lever Street

Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Simply Be made you happy

13 - 14 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"What went wrong .... what went right . Presuming you actually sort this mess out it will be the last time I try to purchase something from you. Everyone. If you want the payment taken from your bank and then the order cancelled for non payment - these are the people to go to. If you want them to then say that they are sorry you want to cancel the order (err hello I didn’t.) and then when emailed with the documents to explain what the problem is to be told ah well you can’t have credit your not eligible- I didn’t want credit I just wanted a suit. All I wanted was for them to cancel the order their end so the money being held in my account for their pending payment would be returned to it and I could go and buy a new suit somewhere else right now I have no suit and no money."
Are you Simply Be? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"STAY AWAY - I ordered boots as a Christmas present and paid for next day delivery. The order confirmed the delivery will be on 23/12/18 and when it came to the day nothing turned up and still has not. Thank you for ruining my family's Christmas. Absolutely rubbish service. You don't even have a contact number to face the customers who PAID for next day delivery. Never again."
"2 lots of items damaged in transit on 2 separate occasions .. I had to contact simply be to ask where items where.. after being told to wait another 48hrs for items to arrive.. then credited back into account.. but minus the 2 postal charges £3.50 x 2.. so I’ve paid £7.00"
"Did not inform my wife that there was an outstanding balance for three months and called us liars. Were not helpful with the matter inhand. Did not send receipts or invoices to let us know and lied about sending them out. You need to let customers know what is outstanding. Do not shop with this company"
"They canceled one item of my order. No any reason, no any message. My order number: 5754078 at 24/11/2018 (I was notified to collect at 30/11) and collected at 1/12. I realised the item : BK465SH (0001 x PACK PYJAMAS - 24/26 - ASSORTED) was not send however there was no any information about it. no any email about it until now... Today I access to my account and the item was cancelled on 3/12. No any reason, no any email or message, nothing but only silence. The item still available and I can order again but the price is the double + delivery charge (now i need to pay £ 29.5 - I ordered for £ 13.00) I sent 4 messages on you website. Inquires 417559 / 417565 / 417571 / 417575 + 3 times on chat. I have all the print screens, names... chat transcriptions and emails. I had 7 answers completely inconsistent. No-one solve anything. Never again"
"Quick and great customer service and kept up to date with delivery information as well as simple to use."
"An Absoulute Shambles, ordered items on Sunday & paid extra for next day delivery only to be told late afternoon that they had not even been dispatched and wouldnt be delivered until the next day, received a text from the courier (hermes ) advising they would be delivered between 12 - 2 pm tues...nothing arrived, received another text advising would be delivered between 2 - 4pm Tues ....nothing arrived, called and asked to speak to a manager on both Monday & Tuesday...seems they are too busy to speak to their customers as both requests were ignored and the buck passed on to someone else...eventually manager called me back, I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY ITEMS TO BE DELIVERED AS I WRITE THIS. ( WED 15.07 PM ) not good enough simply b, if you cant cope just now God help your customers over the Christmas pressure period. Dont order anything if you are in a hurry to get it and may I add I have only used this company twice & both times have been let down with the same issues. Get your act together ...customer service is appalling"
"The worst shopping experience in my life. The courier left my parcel on my doorstep, someone stole it. The customer service doesn't assist, I am waiting 5 days for an answer and there's no cooperation. Don't make that mistake to shop there."
"I am absolutely disgusted to find out that Simply Be account holders are charged interest on everything ordered from the date you place your order, even on items that are returned. I have no problem with the quality of the clothes but I do object to paying a high rate of interest to try on items of clothing from the date of order to the date they receive the returns back. This is daylight robbery my account has been paid and my account cancelled. Shame on you Simply Be"
"good price, quality and hassle fee order"
"Loved the fit of the clothes, as i am plus size it is hard to get a good fit but tops were long enough and stylish."
"Well, I had to order through UK and rely on my mother to forward my delivery as SimplyBe don't deliver to Gibraltar! BUT! That is my only criticism ...... I ordered quite a few items and every single one is Simply Perfect! All exactly as they appeared online and sizing very accurate. Well made clothes in good materials. I am one very happy lady! Thank You !"
"Orders come when promised. Hit and miss sometimes as to whether or not the clothes will fit, but oit of a couple of sizes I usually find the perfect item. Wide choice of clothes to suit any style!"
"What i bought was exactly what i see only fast delivery and nice product"
"Ordered shoes weeks ago - still never arrived even though they say they are on the way - too late now for what I wanted them for and asked for a refund which they can't do because I haven't returned them! They will have had my money for at least a month."
"Delivery is fast and easy to send returns back, with refund credited quickly as well."
"Great customer service. Quick delivery and good quality products."
"Only dealing with this company has been to get a linked address removed from my credit report after a fraudster created an account with Simply Be. When calling, they disclosed the fraudsters email and telephone number and gave the impression they have a lot of accounts at the fake address given. They dont seem too bothered in resolving this and had no procedures in place when the account was open to actually verify it was me. No credit or ID check was performed on my Credit Report. Just the updated linked address. In my opnion, this is in preparation to commit further fraud now that my credit report shows that I live at this new fake address. Wanting a very prompt resolution."
"Good quality clothing, reasonably priced,speedy delivery, clothes fit well according to size."
"Your customer service was absolutely brilliant and you was helpful"
Simply Be is rated 4.05 based on 74 reviews