Simply Be Reviews

Footwear
Lingerie & Underwear

Tell us how Simply Be made you happy

Telephone
"I am absolutely disgusted to find out that Simply Be account holders are charged interest on everything ordered from the date you place your order, even on items that are returned. I have no problem with the quality of the clothes but I do object to paying a high rate of interest to try on items of clothing from the date of order to the date they receive the returns back. This is daylight robbery my account has been paid and my account cancelled. Shame on you Simply Be"
Are you Simply Be? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Simply Be receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"good price, quality and hassle fee order"
"Loved the fit of the clothes, as i am plus size it is hard to get a good fit but tops were long enough and stylish."
"Well, I had to order through UK and rely on my mother to forward my delivery as SimplyBe don't deliver to Gibraltar! BUT! That is my only criticism ...... I ordered quite a few items and every single one is Simply Perfect! All exactly as they appeared online and sizing very accurate. Well made clothes in good materials. I am one very happy lady! Thank You !"
"Orders come when promised. Hit and miss sometimes as to whether or not the clothes will fit, but oit of a couple of sizes I usually find the perfect item. Wide choice of clothes to suit any style!"
"What i bought was exactly what i see only fast delivery and nice product"
"Ordered shoes weeks ago - still never arrived even though they say they are on the way - too late now for what I wanted them for and asked for a refund which they can't do because I haven't returned them! They will have had my money for at least a month."
"Great customer service. Quick delivery and good quality products."
"Only dealing with this company has been to get a linked address removed from my credit report after a fraudster created an account with Simply Be. When calling, they disclosed the fraudsters email and telephone number and gave the impression they have a lot of accounts at the fake address given. They dont seem too bothered in resolving this and had no procedures in place when the account was open to actually verify it was me. No credit or ID check was performed on my Credit Report. Just the updated linked address. In my opnion, this is in preparation to commit further fraud now that my credit report shows that I live at this new fake address. Wanting a very prompt resolution."
"Good quality clothing, reasonably priced,speedy delivery, clothes fit well according to size."
"Your customer service was absolutely brilliant and you was helpful"
"I bought some bras from Simply Be following their recent ad campaign featuring underwear. I am a 36HH so can't buy from the high street. Simply Be were much cheaper than Bravissimo and other specialist bra shops, and the two that I bought are sooooooo comfortable and supportive. I shall be buying more soon!"
"Had to cancel my order as an item was not meant to be there. Was able to do so quickly thanks to the websites web chat feature without any problems. Replaced the order i wanted and received it on just a couple days."
"Excellent quality, slightly more expensive than other similar stores. Good deliverly arrived earlier than expected."
"Ordered to collect in store excellent service."
"Their web site is easy to use, their customer service is very good, and their delivery and returns ( if necessary ) are second to none. Just what is required by most shoppers......"
"Fashionable plus sized clothing at a reasonable price. Always great quality."
"Fashionable selection of plus sized clothing at a reasonable price. Always really great quality."
"Excellent plus size choice"
"They are fabulous at getting the product out to you in the specified time."
Simply Be is rated 4.35 based on 65 reviews