Simply Be Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Simply Be

How would you rate Simply Be?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

47 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alison Jones
Excellent plus size choice

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Simply Be in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alison Jones
"Excellent plus size choice"
Jill Lucas
"They are fabulous at getting the product out to you in the specified time."
"Simply be products are great and they give you a choice of payment so fuss at all. Great customer service."
Angela Hollin
"The swimwear I bought was just perfect and a good fit"
Laura Clarke
"Simply Be has a wide range of trendy clothes for the bigger lady. With a well designed website and delivery from local courier is excellent."
"I am trying to order a dress for next day delivery and when I try to pay I am told it’s not until after another 3 days even though it’s clear extra charge for next day delivery. I even tried calling customer service to try deliver to store and I will collect and the answer was we can’t. What a shame. Very disappointing. Not proffestional. Not reliable"
"Very bad customer service. Credit cancelled due to not meeting criteria and poor credit score! Just got a large mortgage with a good credit score guess the bank lied about my score then. Rude live chat Horrendous"
"Poor customer Service"
"Fab goods very fast delivery very happy customer"
Lynda Barnes
"This company is amazing, plenty to chose from, easy ordering and excellent service. I recommend them to everyone. Only wish the interest on the account was less."
Linda Irwin
"Quality goods packaged well fast delivery great returns service"
Jim O
"Great choice, prices and bargains."
Dianne
"Received my goods very promptly, and very happy with the quality and delivery of each item I received."
Jane Kitts
"They made me very happy with the top I purchased for my 60th big bash as it fit perfectly to size and it was high quality merchandise can't wait to wear it it's so pretty and was delivered in 48hrs"
Debbie Dickson
"Fantastic service loved my purchase would highly recommend them to everyone"
Linda Taylor
"Excellent quality and price. Quick delivery times."
DKEBR
"Happy with the majority, but have been waiting over two weeks for some items ordered!!!"
Charlotte
"Amazing offers, Sharpe delivery and good customer services"
"Loads of choices, on various fashionable styles and outfits, in sizes for the larger lady all at reasonable prices."
Matthew Lidbury
"SimplyBe provided me with an awesome service. A pair of gold brocade tights that were simply scrumptious. Swift delivery; confident customer service and a superb product. Thanks!"
Simply Be is rated 4.43 based on 47 reviews