Sildamax Next Day Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Sildamax Next Day

About Sildamax Next Day: My name is Steven and I'm the owner of SND and I'm located in London, from a small office in Mayfair. Please, give me a ring anytime any day I'll be happy to help.

www.sildamaxnextday.com

07404841986

Tell us how Sildamax Next Day made you happy

"Good service had a little problem with payment going through which was the banks fault not the company’s and Royal Mail was a bit slow but all turned out well eventually very pleased with order will definitely be ordering again in the future"
"Fast, effective and excellent communication, I would absolutely recommend and will be a returning customer! Chris G"
Collin B
"Great service great Sildamax. Got my delivery Saturday morning after placing my order on Friday. Spoke to Steven on the phone I can confirm this site is definitely genuine. here's my photos."
"Where's my order or my money?? No response to emails bit your were quick enough to invoice me for payment! All these people have been ripped off how do we get our money back who's the ombudsman for this anyone know ?? CAB visit tomorrow I think AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"What a rip off, sent my £30 n got nothing at all!! Do not trust this man"
"This man is a rip off do not even try to buy with him, no reply after sending £30 what a complete arsehole!!!"
"Ordered paid for had money taken from my account for a purchase I've not had..... tried to contact these people by ever means possible and get no reply DO NOT USE @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost £45 because of these con artists"
"He's a total rip off I paid 30 pounds got nothing don't trust him one bit it's throwing money in the bin"
"Paid no communication or anything total rip off"
"He is using this website to rip off people "Don't trust this site I paid 30 pounds and got no email or tablets I've messaged him and nothing he is a right rip off"☹️👎🤜🏽Yson."
"I have tried to contact this reliable seller after he has took my money with no reply and can not be trusted, do not use as just takes the money and does not send out the tablets"
"Rip Off!!!"
"RIP OFF SITE!!!"
"Never had any problems, fast and efficient service , have used this company three times now , two day delivery on 1st class post . I have always emailed once I have made payment and had a reply"
"looks like I've joined the ranks of being ripped off by this arsehole. avoid at all costs"
"Never received my goods, they never pick up the phone. Total Rip off!!!"
"in addition website says no shipping charge, yet shipping at the checkout is £2.50 per item????"
"payment details on the site different to email payment advise. emails sent are returned undelivered very suspicious"
"A TOTAL SCAM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SEND THE GOODS AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!"
"TOTAL SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS have paid £45 for my order a total scam no goods and no refund . AVOID AT ALL COSTS HAVE CONTACTED THE POLICE TOTAL FRAUD . AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTA !!!!!"
"impossible to have any contact, impossible to pay my order, i thing this website is close??????"
"Great service arrived next day us stated. Good value thanks"
Sildamax Next Day is rated 2.65 based on 31 reviews