Sildamax Next Day Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Sildamax Next Day

About Sildamax Next Day: My name is Steven and I'm the owner of SND and I'm located in London, from a small office in Mayfair. Please, give me a ring anytime any day I'll be happy to help.

www.sildamaxnextday.com

07404841986

How would you rate Sildamax Next Day ?

"Good service had a little problem with payment going through which was the banks fault not the company’s and Royal Mail was a bit slow but all turned out well eventually very pleased with order will definitely be ordering again in the future"
"Fast, effective and excellent communication, I would absolutely recommend and will be a returning customer! Chris G"
Collin B
"Great service great Sildamax. Got my delivery Saturday morning after placing my order on Friday. Spoke to Steven on the phone I can confirm this site is definitely genuine. here's my photos."
"Never had any problems, fast and efficient service , have used this company three times now , two day delivery on 1st class post . I have always emailed once I have made payment and had a reply"
"looks like I've joined the ranks of being ripped off by this arsehole. avoid at all costs"
"Never received my goods, they never pick up the phone. Total Rip off!!!"
"in addition website says no shipping charge, yet shipping at the checkout is £2.50 per item????"
"payment details on the site different to email payment advise. emails sent are returned undelivered very suspicious"
"A TOTAL SCAM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SEND THE GOODS AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!!!!!!!!"
"TOTAL SCAM AVOID AT ALL COSTS have paid £45 for my order a total scam no goods and no refund . AVOID AT ALL COSTS HAVE CONTACTED THE POLICE TOTAL FRAUD . AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTA !!!!!"
"impossible to have any contact, impossible to pay my order, i thing this website is close??????"
"Great service arrived next day us stated. Good value thanks"
"Fast and affective service just like the tablets"
"Fast ordering and payment system, with next day delivery, fantastic service, thankyou, will be re ordering soon"
"Fast, efficient and great services, arrived next working day"
"I was impressed by the speed of delivery and the mode of payment which made me feel more secure."
"yup, they work top lad."
"Come home to this today after ordering Tuesday night and I didn't pay for delivery. Thanks so much I will use you again for sure."
"I don't normally do reviews but as Steve is such a nice guy why the hell not. Good site easy to use good service. Fast delivery too! Cheers pal"
"Good to see a genuine supplier. Cheers Steve ordered yesterday and I got them today thanks so much. Stick around please I'ts hard to find someone who you can talk to over the phone and supply genuine stuff thank you."
Sildamax Next Day is rated 3.55 based on 20 reviews