SHUTTER WORLD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SHUTTER WORLD

How would you rate SHUTTER WORLD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Brenda Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Stylish and clean looking"
Wendy Nash
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the finished product, looks great."
Katie Harling
Verified Buyer
"We love our shutters! The guys installing them were on time, friendly, showed attention to detail and tidied up after themselves. We would strongly recommend them."
Elizabeth Cox
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with my shutters. The colour and style are perfect for my modern bungalow. Thank you to Ken for the prompt appointments, both to measure up and to fit my order. An excellent service all round."
Jonny Waller
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, we used Shutterworld 10 years ago and they provided the same high-quality service this time round. The lead times where accurate and they fitted three shutters in the upstairs part of our house quickly and with the minimum amount of fuss. Highly recommended."
Lissa Dunn
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have used Shutter World. The service is fantastic, the product superb. Ken knows his business so well he seems to know what I want as soon as I start talking to him. I can't fault it."
Kenny Favel
Verified Buyer
"Nothing too hard for Ken. Made the job look easy. Blinds look fab! Very happy with the finished product. Will definitely recommend on. Thank you."
Alison Warneken
Verified Buyer
"The personal service and the process of ordering and installing of these gorgeous shutters is fabulous. So nice to meet people who still believe in customer service. Already had great compliments"
Jason Clark
Verified Buyer
"Great service from measuring up to fitting the shutters. Very pleased and they look super."
James Zammit
"Excellent all round"
Jane Dembry
Verified Buyer
"Ken fitted cafe style shutters to our bay window and they look amazing. I enquired on line and Ken measured up the next day and provided a quote the same weekend. The shutters arrived and were installed within 9 weeks. Excellent service and will definitely recommend and will also be using again!"
Donna Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"I have had all the shutters in my home done by Shutter World and they are fabulous, Im more than happy with them. They were all fitted within the day and at a very reasonably price too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Graham Templeton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Ken Luke once again. Our new shutters have received many complementary remarks."
Bruce Patrick
Verified Buyer
"We are delighted with the service received,advice spot on, with regard to colour and style. End result fantastic. I'm recommending to all my clients. Yours BPatrick"
Nancy Cusworth
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit. Thank you."
Alasdair Innes
Verified Buyer
"One of the best home improvements we have made, and money well spent. We went for the plantation style shutters, split top and bottom with the central control bar. After doing a far bit of research we found Shutter World to offer a good range of subtle colours,which matched very closely the Farrow & Ball colours that we use in the house. They were also very competitive on price, certainly better value than Hilary's Blinds. They look superb and the custom fit, fitted within the existing window frame is absolutely millimetre perfect. They also look great from the outside and we have many, many compliments on them. Highly recommended."
Cheryl Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with our purchase and the speed of fitting"
Kevin Webster
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with the quality and workmanship supplied by ShutterWorld. Initially we bough one shutter and liked it that much that we had another installed 6 months later. Not only do they make the house look very stylish from the outside - they also improve the amount of light pollution coming into the house at night and help keep the warmth in in winter and the heat out in summer. I can see why these are popular in hot countries that experience cold evenings. On a recent trip to Italy I was amazed how just about every home had shutters fitted. If you are looking for a window covering that does more than just cover the windows,, Plantation Shutters from ShutterWorld are highly recommended. Even on a small country cottage they add a definite flair that everyone comments on. Great work ShutterWorld. Mr Webster North Lincolnshire. UK"
SHUTTER WORLD is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews