Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
The goods were returned. Too wide.
Not impressed.Ordered slippers but had to return them, too big. Requested an exchange and was told it would be sent, then a little later the same day I received a text telling me that 'unfortunately, the slippers were a sale item, so no exchange could be sent'. I'd have a refund instead, which would be in my bank within 14 days.... When I originally ordered, there was no mention of the slippers being a sale item. A complete waste of everyone's time! Will not order again in the future.
Shop ok, but slippers started to fall apart after 2 weeks.
quality not the best, luckily my wife has stitched them back together, disappointing.
Having placed my order I had to leave that place and I WhatsApp Shuperb immediately to ask if they could send the shoes to my home address.Only got a reply to say that they had already posted them (which they hadn’t when I WhatsApp’d) and that I had to reorder my shoes again.Still
haven’t had my shoes, after 3 weeks.I know Coronavirus doesn’t help either.Not the best customer service I’m afraid.☹️
Ordered a pair of slippers which creased excessively when tried on. Returned for exchange but exchange wasn't checked, so I received a replacement pair with a split seam. Bit annoying but customer care was very good.
Now awaiting my second replacement pair, which I am assured will be without fault.
Delivery quick and nice shoes for the price but sizes much bigger than normal.
Thought it was thicker bit disappointed
It took a LONG time to receive these. The packaging was very good though and the sandals are delightful!
I ordered a pair of ladies Muckster mid wellies being a big fan of these & was disappointed to receive a pair of Muckster clogs! I obviously assumed that I would just be able to return the Clogs & that I would receive the Wellies that I ordered. The return was easy enough, I was emailed a return label but unfortunately wasn't going to get the wellies I was expecting due to a price increase of £30. I was duly refunded, great, but I notice that my original order details were changed to suggest that I had in fact ordered clogs and had changed my mind!! Shuperb have some very good reviews from satisfied customers but it seems that anyone with a return appears
to have a problem.... Yes I was refunded but I had to prove it wasn't my mistake.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry about the issue which occurred with your order. We advertised the wrong item on one of our listings and this resulted in you expecting to receive a different item to what was sent. We received your item back and refunded it. Unfortunately the item which you expected to receive was more expensive and we weren't able to price match due to the significant difference in cost.

Once again I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

James.
Hi got my shoes thanks very much just thought i might of got them quicker,Ordered i think 7th Oct and arrived 21st.
Regards Charlie
Refund offered eventually
Sorry to say, totally unsatisfied with the number of the shoes I bought(Mister Carlo BAGGIO II black and white).. see the photo, your number 13 (EU 47) and real number 46 that I bought before few days here in Cyprus... as you see your number 47 is 2cm shorter than normal number 46 that is good for me, shame...
Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that the item didn't fit as expected. We do find that even the same shoe size can fit differently if you are comparing shoes from different brands. This is especially true for larger shoe sizes like UK 13, which you purchased.

You are welcome to return the item to us for a refund, if need be. I have sent you a separate email with details of our returns address.

James.
Have to return boots as they are too narrow,I read the advert as saying up to 4e fitting,yet they were extremely tight overall had they been wide enough I would have kept them
Also I have to gaff about with E Bay for return,simpler to return to source
Dear Christine,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the item didn't fit. We'll look to refund your purchase at the soonest once we receive the item back.

James.
I bought a size7 n I want too impressed i find them a pain to keep them on but love the style n look
Two straps only rather thin ok for ladies shoes
Hatam Vipers are a product but sizing was wrong, sent me a size 46 instead of a 45 so too big. Shoes are now in a charity shop waiting for a home with someone with bigger feet.
Dear Alan,

I'm very sorry to hear that you received the incorrect size. If you had contacted us about this when you received the pair then we'd have been more than happy to arrange a free return for you, and a full refund/replacement depending on your wishes. I'd always recommend to contact us right away if you have a problem with your order or item.

James.
Was really pleased with how quickly i received the item, and the condition,quality and the shoes are so nice thanks guys.
Ordered Padders ALBERT size 10 as a replacement. They arrived on time, but were 1cm longer than previous Padders ALBERT size 10 - so no good! I had to pay postage of £3+ to return!!
Shoes took to long to come and where unfortunately to big so had to go back
Hi,

I do apologise for the delay in delivery, this was due to an unusual delay with the supplier. I'm glad to see that we provided a quick service with your refund, with a 48 hour turnaround once we received the pair back.

James.
I was really disappointed that I returned the boots (which I loved) for a smaller size. As far as I was aware, I simply wanted to exchange sizes. Unfortunately I was refunded my money, less the postage - Which is FREE????? Despite helpful customer service responses, the company have refused to let me re-order a smaller pair at my refund amount. REALLY, really disappointed that I’ve been made to pay postage for an innocent mistake.
Hi Kim,

Thank you for your review. I've had a look into this on my side and I can see that we did refund your order as per our normal policy, as there wasn't a request to exchange in your package. We deducted the cost of the prepaid label which you used to send the item back to us, which is normal practice.

As a gesture of goodwill, we can offer for you to re-place an order for a different size for the cost which was refunded back to you. Please call us on 0116 326 0605 to get this sorted.

Shuperb is rated 4.67 based on 11,882 reviews