Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast service and second to award winning customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Boots delivered ok, but a touch too big, so may probably return. Need size 8.5 but unfortunately cannot exchange, as you don't seem to stock that size
Great item with fast delivery over the festive season. Sadly arrived without original box as described in listing, shame as these were for a present.
The shoes I received were the wrong size but otherwise Shuperb performed well. I ordered the size based on the sole imprint in a previous pair of crocs (M11) but the pair I received were M12. Now I am reluctant to order another pair as I have no idea what size will turn up. I would have thought that the size on the soles of the crocs would be the size to order.
Received my order wore my new boots to find they hurt have had a previous pair so new they suited me after looking after an uncomfortable working day discovered I’d been sent a size 5 packed in a size 6 box ! Waiting for a response to an email
Dear Emma

Thank you for the review, I am sorry for the experience you have had. We have responded to your email and await your response. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kindest Regards,
Sonal.
Box was damaged upon receipt. They are Christmas present therefore haven’t tried them yet. They look ok
Ordered size 44 sent box with 44 on the box inside size 42 had to return and send photos easier to go into City and shop, still waiting for decision on what they are going to do.
The ankle welly is good to get on and off but mysteriously my socks are a bit damp. But saying that I would still recommend them
Dear Alison,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the item you have ordered. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send an email to cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference number or give us a call on 0116 326 0605, we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Sonal.
Great service, but unfortunately the sizing is not good, wanted ladies 8 but a 6 1/2 came . Foot length is perfect but cannot get food into boots Shame
Dear Lolly,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the sizing of the item. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send an email to cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference number or give us a call on 0116 326 0605 so we can try and resolve this for you.

Sonal.
Don't know who you are what did I buy ?
I buy loads of stuff online so it would be helpful if you reminded me what I bought from you when asking for feedback
The goods were returned. Too wide.
Not impressed.Ordered slippers but had to return them, too big. Requested an exchange and was told it would be sent, then a little later the same day I received a text telling me that 'unfortunately, the slippers were a sale item, so no exchange could be sent'. I'd have a refund instead, which would be in my bank within 14 days.... When I originally ordered, there was no mention of the slippers being a sale item. A complete waste of everyone's time! Will not order again in the future.
Shop ok, but slippers started to fall apart after 2 weeks.
quality not the best, luckily my wife has stitched them back together, disappointing.
Having placed my order I had to leave that place and I WhatsApp Shuperb immediately to ask if they could send the shoes to my home address.Only got a reply to say that they had already posted them (which they hadn’t when I WhatsApp’d) and that I had to reorder my shoes again.Still
haven’t had my shoes, after 3 weeks.I know Coronavirus doesn’t help either.Not the best customer service I’m afraid.☹️
Ordered a pair of slippers which creased excessively when tried on. Returned for exchange but exchange wasn't checked, so I received a replacement pair with a split seam. Bit annoying but customer care was very good.
Now awaiting my second replacement pair, which I am assured will be without fault.
Shuperb 3 star review on 11th March 2020
Delivery quick and nice shoes for the price but sizes much bigger than normal.
Thought it was thicker bit disappointed
It took a LONG time to receive these. The packaging was very good though and the sandals are delightful!
I ordered a pair of ladies Muckster mid wellies being a big fan of these & was disappointed to receive a pair of Muckster clogs! I obviously assumed that I would just be able to return the Clogs & that I would receive the Wellies that I ordered. The return was easy enough, I was emailed a return label but unfortunately wasn't going to get the wellies I was expecting due to a price increase of £30. I was duly refunded, great, but I notice that my original order details were changed to suggest that I had in fact ordered clogs and had changed my mind!! Shuperb have some very good reviews from satisfied customers but it seems that anyone with a return appears
to have a problem.... Yes I was refunded but I had to prove it wasn't my mistake.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry about the issue which occurred with your order. We advertised the wrong item on one of our listings and this resulted in you expecting to receive a different item to what was sent. We received your item back and refunded it. Unfortunately the item which you expected to receive was more expensive and we weren't able to price match due to the significant difference in cost.

Once again I do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

James.
Hi got my shoes thanks very much just thought i might of got them quicker,Ordered i think 7th Oct and arrived 21st.
Regards Charlie