Shuperb Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Shuperb Reviews

About Shuperb:

Independent online shoe store well stocked with some of the best known global shoe brands. Super fast delivery and second to none customer service.

cs@shuperb.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how Shuperb made you happy
Must be a small 39 as fit too tight, wore them for going shopping, could not wait to get them off, have not worn them since
Delivery prompt. Shoes lovely but too narrow so had to return them. Very disappointed to find out that since I had not anticipated having to return the shoes and so purchase the £1 returns label offer at the time of ordering, I was left with no other option than to pay £4 to obtain a tracked returns label. I certainly won’t be using Schuperb again until they offer free returns.
Hi Ann, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear the shoes were too narrow and that you are disappointed. Whilst we currently are able to offer free delivery we are unable to offer free returns, this is something we review on a regular basis so I am sorry that you are displeased. To offset this we do offer every customer the opportunity to buy the easy returns label for £1 extra with their order to make returns simple and hassle free, we then cover the additional cost of any return. We are very sorry for the experience you had and If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email or phone. Best Regards, Sonal.
No issues with the service but will return the Birkenstocks. Having bought Birkenstocks on-line for years without having to return, I was disappointed to find these were too narrow. On loosening the strap to fit, the thong did not sit correctly on top of my foot.
Dear Margaret, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear the sandals were too narrow. Whilst we do stock Birkenstocks in the regular and narrow fit, as you have purchased the regular fitting sandal. you are more than welcome to send these back for a refund. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Would have been 5 stars.. But the boots took so long to arrive and with absolutly no correspondence at all. Shame really, however the boots are ok
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear you now have the boots. These were a pre-order item when the order was initially placed, which is why they took longer to arrive. We did dispatch them as soon as they arrived, but please do accept my apologies for the lack of communication and any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Received these & wore around house for a while to try them. Took them off and my lower legs were both cut and bleeding from the very tough leather around top of boots. So disappointed as had to return them. Very easy to return & money refunded promptly.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry the boots were not suitable. I am pleased you found our returns procedure simple and efficient, thank you for your very honest review, reflecting your experience with us. If you ever need any advice prior to making a purchase in future, please do get in touch and we will be happy to help in anyway we can. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Boots delivered ok, but a touch too big, so may probably return. Need size 8.5 but unfortunately cannot exchange, as you don't seem to stock that size
Dear Ken, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that the item has not fit, as you had expected. You have since returned these and been issued with a refund. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Great item with fast delivery over the festive season. Sadly arrived without original box as described in listing, shame as these were for a present.
Dear Rick, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that, if I may I would like to clarify what happened. As this order was placed on eBay, the standard format for all listings on there is that items come boxed, unfortunately this is not the always the case. Sometimes they only come in the original packaging which can just the outer bag, unfortunately, we have no control over this and it is just how eBay describes original packaging. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
The shoes I received were the wrong size but otherwise Shuperb performed well. I ordered the size based on the sole imprint in a previous pair of crocs (M11) but the pair I received were M12. Now I am reluctant to order another pair as I have no idea what size will turn up. I would have thought that the size on the soles of the crocs would be the size to order.
Received my order wore my new boots to find they hurt have had a previous pair so new they suited me after looking after an uncomfortable working day discovered I’d been sent a size 5 packed in a size 6 box ! Waiting for a response to an email
Dear Emma Thank you for the review, I am sorry for the experience you have had. We have responded to your email and await your response. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Box was damaged upon receipt. They are Christmas present therefore haven’t tried them yet. They look ok
Ordered size 44 sent box with 44 on the box inside size 42 had to return and send photos easier to go into City and shop, still waiting for decision on what they are going to do.
The ankle welly is good to get on and off but mysteriously my socks are a bit damp. But saying that I would still recommend them
Dear Alison, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the item you have ordered. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send an email to cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference number or give us a call on 0116 326 0605, we will be more than happy to help in any way we can. Kind regards, Sonal.
Great service, but unfortunately the sizing is not good, wanted ladies 8 but a 6 1/2 came . Foot length is perfect but cannot get food into boots Shame
Dear Lolly, Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the sizing of the item. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please send an email to cs@shuperb.co.uk quoting your order reference number or give us a call on 0116 326 0605 so we can try and resolve this for you. Kind regards, Sonal.
Don't know who you are what did I buy ?
I buy loads of stuff online so it would be helpful if you reminded me what I bought from you when asking for feedback
The goods were returned. Too wide.
Not impressed.Ordered slippers but had to return them, too big. Requested an exchange and was told it would be sent, then a little later the same day I received a text telling me that 'unfortunately, the slippers were a sale item, so no exchange could be sent'. I'd have a refund instead, which would be in my bank within 14 days.... When I originally ordered, there was no mention of the slippers being a sale item. A complete waste of everyone's time! Will not order again in the future.
Shop ok, but slippers started to fall apart after 2 weeks. quality not the best, luckily my wife has stitched them back together, disappointing.
Having placed my order I had to leave that place and I WhatsApp Shuperb immediately to ask if they could send the shoes to my home address.Only got a reply to say that they had already posted them (which they hadn’t when I WhatsApp’d) and that I had to reorder my shoes again.Still haven’t had my shoes, after 3 weeks.I know Coronavirus doesn’t help either.Not the best customer service I’m afraid.☹️
Ordered a pair of slippers which creased excessively when tried on. Returned for exchange but exchange wasn't checked, so I received a replacement pair with a split seam. Bit annoying but customer care was very good. Now awaiting my second replacement pair, which I am assured will be without fault.
Shuperb 3 star review on 11th March 2020