Showermania Reviews

Unit 5D Humshaugh Close, Newcastle upon Tyne United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Live Chat

How would you rate Showermania ?

"Originally we were happy with our purchase but now I would now like to change my review. We went to return a full pack of un-opened bathroom cladding but were told that cladding is not refundable. They were going to accept it but because it was bought just over a month ago the batch had now changed, I wonder if the batch would have changed if I needed more cladding? I could understand not accepting single sheets but 6 un-opened sheets totalling £118.80 is ridiculous. I took measurements into the shop and was told that they would calculate what we need. We deciced to do one wall in feature tiles, now the 6 sheets of cladding we have spare would have covered this wall, it seems that this wall had been meausured twice so we have potentially been oversold a none-returnable product on pupose. When we first went in we were very happy and they could not have been more helpful, but now that money has crossed hands they could not even be bothered to even try to sort this situation out. Despite the owner being there and a member of staff going to speak to him he did not come to see us. I am very dissipointed with the service and feel I have been lied to and over sold products that cannot be returned purposely. We will not use Showermania again"
"We order a bathroom suit online after checking that the delivery times 2/3 days to Scotland were as on the website. After the delivery date came and went I phoned to ask to be told it would be longer as its Scotland. Then the second and third delivery times came and went. I phoned to complain and was informed by a very unhelpful customer services man that the suite had not left the warehouse (2 weeks after ordering) who said 'well you can cancel' so I did and emailed it through. 3 emails and no confirmation of receipt I phone again to then receive an email stating I would be charged as the goods had left the warehouse. Explaining that I was informed that they hadn't I asked for a delivery receipt. This has never appeared and no one emails nor phones you back. So £100 pounds out of pocket lessons have been massively learnt. One phone call to Plumb Centre bathroom suite delivered to store within a day and they couldn't have been more helpful."
"Recent contacted Antony and his colleagues regarding what I thought was a cracked shower tray. They immediately put one on order for me for a 1 week turn-a-round. After a visit from a plumber, it was found that the tray was not indeed cracked and, when I contacted Showermania, the new tray was cancelled without any problem. Anthony and his colleagues were very helpful throughout and I would recommend Showermania to anyone! Nigel"
"I bought a shower valve, good price and good delivery time. But the valve was not identical to the valve which needed replacing, and needed returning. However, the plumbing firm doing the work was closed over Christmas 2016 and New Year, also I had to go to hospital. Showermania wouldn't take the valve back because they claimed they have a 14 day returns policy (which they never advised up front). They have not responded to any emails so I am stuck with the valve -- I even offered to return the valve at my expense and accept a reduced credit amount. I will not recommend this firm for any plumbing supplies."
"We received a shower valve from this company which was faulty. Upon returning it they claimed we had sent back a different one even though it was clearly brand new. They recommended a courier company to return it which never turned up. So we had to pay for a second one and then they denied that it was the valve they had sent us - we had no reason to return another valve if the one they had sent us was working. They sent us insulting correspondence and failed to show any courtesy. We are now looking at legal action to recover our costs but warn everyone against using them in the meantime."
Showermania is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews