Showermania Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Showermania

Unit 5D Humshaugh Close, Newcastle upon Tyne United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Showermania?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Danielle McIntosh

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Showermania in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Danielle McIntosh
"We order a bathroom suit online after checking that the delivery times 2/3 days to Scotland were as on the website. After the delivery date came and went I phoned to ask to be told it would be longer as its Scotland. Then the second and third delivery times came and went. I phoned to complain and was informed by a very unhelpful customer services man that the suite had not left the warehouse (2 weeks after ordering) who said 'well you can cancel' so I did and emailed it through. 3 emails and no confirmation of receipt I phone again to then receive an email stating I would be charged as the goods had left the warehouse. Explaining that I was informed that they hadn't I asked for a delivery receipt. This has never appeared and no one emails nor phones you back. So £100 pounds out of pocket lessons have been massively learnt. One phone call to Plumb Centre bathroom suite delivered to store within a day and they couldn't have been more helpful."
"Recent contacted Antony and his colleagues regarding what I thought was a cracked shower tray. They immediately put one on order for me for a 1 week turn-a-round. After a visit from a plumber, it was found that the tray was not indeed cracked and, when I contacted Showermania, the new tray was cancelled without any problem. Anthony and his colleagues were very helpful throughout and I would recommend Showermania to anyone! Nigel"
"I bought a shower valve, good price and good delivery time. But the valve was not identical to the valve which needed replacing, and needed returning. However, the plumbing firm doing the work was closed over Christmas 2016 and New Year, also I had to go to hospital. Showermania wouldn't take the valve back because they claimed they have a 14 day returns policy (which they never advised up front). They have not responded to any emails so I am stuck with the valve -- I even offered to return the valve at my expense and accept a reduced credit amount. I will not recommend this firm for any plumbing supplies."
"We received a shower valve from this company which was faulty. Upon returning it they claimed we had sent back a different one even though it was clearly brand new. They recommended a courier company to return it which never turned up. So we had to pay for a second one and then they denied that it was the valve they had sent us - we had no reason to return another valve if the one they had sent us was working. They sent us insulting correspondence and failed to show any courtesy. We are now looking at legal action to recover our costs but warn everyone against using them in the meantime."
Showermania is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews