Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

Based on 228 reviews
Read Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

59 Hackney Rd, London,

Tell us how Shoreditch Repairs made you happy
Highly recommend !!!! I had problem with MacBook Pro ( I thought ) is a hard drive problem and I need new one, but they found out is was a cable problem, so I saved money, not buying new hard drive. They fix my Mac in 24 h and later when I had problems with RAM, they fixed same day. Prices are very reasonable.Very professional service.
V good experience! My MacBook Air had water damage - at first glance they thought the keyboard would need replacing which would have been £155 for my version of Mac, but they called the next day and said it was only the tracker pad that needed fixing so was only £85! Really helpful and nice guys.
Shoreditch Macs made my old MacBook whizz with its new SSD. Saved me buying a new one, better for the planet too. Great price, lovely helpful people too. Couldn’t be happier.
Hi Anne, Thank you for the review, we hope to work with you in the future and provide the same service!
Joe was so friendly, helpful and professional. They emailed me straight after booking online to check they had the right battery in stock, and ordered it right away when they didn't. The battery replacement was quick, maybe had to wait around 2 hours for it :) Oh and its cheaper than mac store ;)
Thank you for the review, jo was happy to see you received such a great service.
Walked in the door with a MacBook that water damage from a week before and I couldn't revive it. These guys were brilliant. Took it in and told me on the spot what my options were. I was in a huge hurry because I was due to travel so Jo got it fixed in 3 days! Jo is obviously very good! The prices were transparent. No hidden costs and a lot cheaper than a Mac Store Genius person. I had a reconditioned logic board with a guarantee. I am one happy woman. I highly recommend. Nice staff. Get the job done.
Thank you Elizabeth! We hope to provide the same service in the future! Hope to work with you again.
I like to keep it local and Shoreditch Macs are great. Fast efficient service with great knowledgeable staff, they have done work on my MacBook Pro in the past and it was 1st rate service, this time it was iPhone SEmk1 battery replacement. Tax who did the work was great, very polite and knows his onions. Excellent fast service at a great price. Support your local businesses and these guys deserve to be around for a very long time. Cheers Shoreditch Macs
Great service from an honest and helpful team! Thanks.
Thank you for the review, Sophie! From everyone at Shoreditch Macs, we really appreciate it.
Very friendly, patient and polite service from all the staff. When there was a courier delay, Arvand took this on board and was very helpful, plus my computer is now fixed and at a very decent price.
Great, friendly service. Arvand has helped me multiple times.
Hi Tom, Thanks for the generous review! we will pass it on to Arvand and let him know. We hope to work with you again!
Quick thorough fixing of my 2012 mac book pro by Joe. Decent price for a decent service.
Thank you so much for fixing my iPhone screen, was done on the same day and at an affordable price. Arvand who served me was helpful and friendly, great service. Will be coming back in future!
Hi Becky, Thank you for your review, and we are always here to help. Hope to see you in the future!
Friendly team and quick, excellent service. Imac working perfectly after new SSD installed. Will definitely go back
Hi Harry, We really appreciate the review. Thank you and we hope to see you in the future!
Excellent service! Had a bit of problem with their response at first but it was resolved immediately by the manager.
Excellent service and good value.
Hi Duncan, Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it!
Great customer service! Had a water damaged laptop fixed and an iMac fixed up. Both working great and very happy customer. Very quick turn around. Thanks guys!
Had a problem with my MacBook Pro where it was very noisy. They quickly solved the problem for a very reasonable fee. Would certainly use them again if I need Mac support.
Hi Mark, Thank you for the generous review. At Shoreditch Macs, we try our hardest to please every customer and we hope to reproduce that same quality for you in the future!
I had a significant problem with my MacBook Pro overheating. When I arrived the staff were friendly, listened to my concerns and suggested possible solutions which I tried in the shop. These did not work so they kept the laptop, did a diagnostic and then fixed it for me. All in 1 day! I am an NHS key worker and working form home for part of the week.. My laptop is critical to me and they really helped me.. Thank you!
Hi Sadru, Thank you for the review we are really happy we could help. We also thank the NHS and all its key workers for what they do and by providing our service with our covid-19 key worker discount we are more than happy to solve any issues. Once again, Thank you, we hope to work with you in the future!
10/10 service by Arvand. Helpful, reliable and trustworthy!
Top quality service
Thank you Brett! Always here to help and repair!
By far the best Mac repair store I have been to. They were so helpful and quick to repair the damage. Very good value for money. I am so happy to have my MacBook back in top working condition! Arvand Vahedi (the consultant provided a great service)
Shoreditch Repairs is rated 4.7 based on 228 reviews