Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shoreditch Repairs
Read Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

59 Hackney Rd, London,

Tell us how Shoreditch Repairs made you happy
Superb service. Affordable and super professional. Ooo and they repaired my computer in a few hours. Perfect.
Hi Diogo, Glad to hear that you experienced our speedy service! -Taz
Joe is very good humble and helpful person I will use your service again when I need it thank you
Thank you for the generous review Hizbullah, Joe was more than pleased to hear that he could help you and would be pleased to see you again. -Taz
Excellent service
Thanks for the review, Tony, head back into the store if you ever require anything else! -Taz
Totally professional and down to earth staff. Replaced the battery on my (otherwise perfect) 2014 MBP. Did it in under 2 hours and for less than others had quoted me. My technician was Pedro, excellent work. Recommended!
Thanks for you generous review Bill! Pedro was more than happy to hear from you and would be happy to be of service again. Please do comeback whether its fora battery or any of your Mac needs!
Running repairs to my IPad done while I waited and with great customer service. Nice guys who know what they are doing.
Thank you for the review Justin, do come back if you experience the issue again, we have a 90 day warranty on all repairs.
Very friendly and helpful! Would recommend!
My iMac was running so slowly that it was not worth using. I consulted Shoreditch Macs, who replaced my hard drive with an SSD drive and added another 8GB of RAM. My iMac is now lightning fast, thanks to Shoreditch Macs. The service was very professional, and my machine was ready in just two days! Highly recommended.
Hi Jim, Thanks for the generous review. Our technicians were pleased to see it and would be happy to upgrade or support you in any way in the future! Do come back for any of your Apple needs.
Yet again fantastic service, these guys are quick know their onions and seriously good value, recommend them highly had laptop and phones repaired by them.
Thanks for leaving another review Angus, we are happy that the service provided was helpful. Please come back in the future for any repair you need!
Clear service, clear language that wasn't patronising when asked to rephrase technobabble, and decent prices.
Hi Dominique, Thank you for the review, we hope to work with you again the future!
These guys are good they know what they are talking about, friendly and insightful, every time I go there they always sort things out for me, yes I’ll be back. Abbie
Thanks for the review Abbie, We are always here to support all our customers, do come back for anything in the future!
Great customer service and support, they offer very quick and efficient service for affordable prices, would 10/10 Recommend
Thank you for your review!
Great service and customer care, employees are very kind and quick to fix devices.
Hi, Thank you for the review! Hope to work with you in the future.
Replaced battery on my macbook pro quickly, efficiently and for not much more than the battery price
Thanks for the review Geoff, Always here to help, do come back in the future!
Shoreditch Macs are just brilliant - the best customer service I have ever received! It's clear that Sepand and his team personally care about you and your computer, which makes such a difference and is hugely refreshing. They put in loads of thought and effort to get me the solution I needed. I'm extremely grateful. Thanks so much!
Hi Cate, Thank you from the whole the Shoreditch Macs team, we were more than pleased to help you out, we are always here, only a call away so if you ever need anything in the future don't hesitate to contact us.
Couldn’t recommend more. Such an easy and stress free experience. Took my Mac to be fixed as I was having trouble after doing an update and this was fixed within a couple of days with all of my data backed up. Great price and service.
Thank you for the review! we hope to work with you again
Friendly people, prompt repair & useful emails updating me of progress :)
Thank you for the review! We hope toes you in the future
Extremely nice people who were friendly and generous, and flexible. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review! we hope to see you again in the future!
they fixed my mobile with good price and excellent customer service.
Thank you for your review Aziz! we hope to see you again in the future!
I broke my MacBook pro and the customer services was very good and my laptop was good as new. I highly recommend this repair shop for electronics as it is very reliable .
Thank you, we are always here to support with anything we can do.
It was really good, staff is really nice and my laptop was fixed like it was brand new 👍👍
Shoreditch Repairs is rated 4.73 based on 214 reviews