Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

Based on 228 reviews
Read Shoreditch Repairs Reviews

59 Hackney Rd, London,

Tell us how Shoreditch Repairs made you happy
They repaired my laptop with a pretty fast turnaround and at an affordable price.
Hi Alberto, Thanks for the review! Let us know what else we can do in the future! Kind regards Shoreditch Macs Team, Mac repairs in Shoreditch
I had a recall repair done on my MacBook Pro case. The pick up and return service were arranged by ShoreDitch at a reasonable cost. The work took quite a bit longer than first expected, as the computer went back to Apple and there were issues related to my lack of knowledge on the tracking app. However, the machine is repaired now and back with me, it looks like new. Jo, who I was in contact with, was ever helpful, prompt to reply, and patient in working through my lack of knowledge. I would definitely recommend.
Hi Matt, Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate your honesty. We understand that these things sometimes do take longer than expected and we are trying to make the service as fast as possible! If you ever require any help in the future, don't hesitate to contact us as Jo would be more than happy to help again. Best regards Shoreditch Repairs Team, MacBook Repairs in London
Quick and efficient. Got me back up and running in no time at all. Friendly staff.
The Shoreditch Repairs team did a really great job for replacing my weak iPhone 7 Plus's battery withing a few hours. And right now my iPhone is back being powerful throughout the day. Thanks!
Hey Chris, Thanks for leaving such a heartfelt review. We're happy to hear that the battery is doing its job! if you ever need help or support with anything, pop by anytime! Best Regards Taz, Shoreditch Repairs Team Computer Repairs in Shoreditch!
You can trust this company with your device. They are just too fantastic. In my pain, I found praise because they fixed my iPhone. Well done!
Hi, Thank you for leaving us your honest review, we always love to hear from previous clients, if you ever need anything give us a call! -Taz
Amazing service, recomend!
Thanks for the review Justinas! Pop by anytime or dm us on Instagram @shoreditchrepairs for any of your issues! -Taz
I have tried others, Shoreditch repairs are my go-to Guys. There have even been a couple of occasions that my lack of IT know-how, has been tackled within a couple of minutes. That will be no charge, Sir. The legitimate times that my Macbook need the works, I felt confident in the staff's abilities and had it turned around within a couple of days. Sepand( Manager) has a team of staff that are friendly and competent. Taz and Joe have always been professional. Having had a feel Good Factor as well as seeing other customers treated in a friendly manner, I felt compelled to let the public be aware. There are decent people that will be honest and straightforward with you. Thank you, Guys.
Hi David, Wow, this is such a heartfelt review, we are super happy to hear that we could help you! If you ever pop round again we would be more than happy to help you out, thank you so much from the bottom of all our hearts here at Shoreditch repairs! -Taz
calm, effortless and efficient.....
Thanks for the review Bruce! Always here to help -Taz
Reliable!
Thank you, Rita, head into store again and we'd be happy to always help -Taz
I went to Shoredich Repair without prior appointment.I found them polite ,friendly and helpful. They checked the buttery and found nothing wrong with my Iphone without charging me for their time.
Thank you so much! We are always here to help, head into the shop or dm us on Instagram @shoreditchrepairs and we'd be happy to help prior to any interaction in store! -Taz
Very helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommend to buy and repair any apple products
Thanks for the great review Simona, Come back any time! -Taz
I would say smashing service but I have enough of destruction 😉 Thank You Gentlemen for saving my mobile, my past, my future, my mental health, my memories, my life. Especially all of those pictures. All those pictures with my parents whom I haven’t seen for over a year, my nephews who I didn’t hug for over a year and my new nephew, 4 months old, who I haven’t met yet... Just a mobile phone? No, it’s not. Thank You for an incredible Customer Service! I know that not always everything goes into plan but... it isn’t that common nowadays when a given word has a value. Thank You! You are great!
Hi Karolina, What an amazing review! Glad to hear we could be of service, if you ever require anything more from us; head in-store or message us on Instagram @shoreditchrepairs and let us know what you need. -Taz
Worst MAC repair service ever. These guys put a faulty logic board into my Macbook Pro and conned me out of 800 pounds - which they never refunded. Do yourself a favour and go to the Apple Store instead!
Hi, We find it quite strange that you've left this review anonymously, if you were to send us an email or call us up we would be more than happy to resolve this issue if you can show us that this has occurred in-store.
Handed in an old MacBook Pro for recycle, with a jammed CDRom and needed a content cleanse. The guys fixed the jamb and wiped the content in 15 mins. No hassles.
Thanks for the review Mark, if you ever require anything else, let us know and we would be happy to provide that same fast service again. -Taz
Superb service. Affordable and super professional. Ooo and they repaired my computer in a few hours. Perfect.
Hi Diogo, Glad to hear that you experienced our speedy service! -Taz
Joe is very good humble and helpful person I will use your service again when I need it thank you
Thank you for the generous review Hizbullah, Joe was more than pleased to hear that he could help you and would be pleased to see you again. -Taz
Excellent service
Thanks for the review, Tony, head back into the store if you ever require anything else! -Taz
Totally professional and down to earth staff. Replaced the battery on my (otherwise perfect) 2014 MBP. Did it in under 2 hours and for less than others had quoted me. My technician was Pedro, excellent work. Recommended!
Thanks for you generous review Bill! Pedro was more than happy to hear from you and would be happy to be of service again. Please do comeback whether its fora battery or any of your Mac needs!
Running repairs to my IPad done while I waited and with great customer service. Nice guys who know what they are doing.
Thank you for the review Justin, do come back if you experience the issue again, we have a 90 day warranty on all repairs.
Very friendly and helpful! Would recommend!
Shoreditch Repairs is rated 4.7 based on 228 reviews