Pure Roast Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Roast Coffee

adam@pureroastcoffee.co.uk

Tell us how Pure Roast Coffee made you happy
Excellent variety of coffee in the 5 packets. Super efficient delivery service.
Received the incorrect item on Thursday, emailed that morning, it’s now Monday and no reply yet. Customer service seems not as good as the coffee, which is great.
I made an order Monday 16th August it’s now Saturday 21st and still no sign of it. I’ve emailed several times and sent a message on FB still no reply. Wasn’t cheap with the “1st class” postage of a parcel. I won’t be back and I wouldn’t recommend.
Excellent coffee with a beautiful rich roast flavour. Ordering is very easy and they deliver amazingly quickly. Highly recommend their coffee.
Love this coffee. No bitter aftertaste. Highly recommend.
Our first order from yourself, normally buy from Amazon, but found you were better priced. Speedy delivery and well packaged, love the bottle bubble wrap. Will be ordering again from you. Many thanks. 😀
Very efficient delivery 🚚 haven’t tried the coffee yet . Last time I ordered bigger bags, will these be available again to order ?
Ordered syrups and they initially didn’t arrive. Decided to reach out by email a couple of times as I struggled to get through to someone. Eventually received a reply a week later and it turned out DPD had lost my delivery. A new shipment was offered immediately and without hesitation as well as the opportunity for a refund. Syrups arrived and were well packaged. Recommend shopping here!
Really good coffee and good service all round. Only minor issue when ordering, is that it it easy to select the wrong grind, as the default is always beans. It would be easier if there were separate tick boxes instead of a spinning selector.
Great quality fresh coffee delivered quick at a reasonable price. I will definitely be ordering again
We purchase from Pure Roast Coffee for personal use (We usually order a few bags every couple of weeks) The website is easy to use A few coffees to choose from that would suit most tastes. All very competitively priced compared to off-the-shelf coffees. Orders arrived next working day in Belfast area - a rarity in the current climate Really recommend if you're looking for some locally produced, keenly priced and high quality coffee
Great coffee - great service!
Pure Roast Coffee is rated 4.42 based on 12 reviews