Shoes.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Shoes.co.uk

How would you rate Shoes.co.uk ?

"Speedy service with 'shoes' (they were slipper boots actually!) looking exactly as they appeared in the website - thank you."
"good quick service, and nice shoes"
"I ordered brown boots and received black!"
"Fast delivery, well packed and items just as described."
"Very good. Top Notch. Splendid."
"Exactly what I was searching for ????"
"The shoes were ordered on line I was in no hurry to receive them .However they came within Two weeks ,which was fine as they are summer shoes . I did receive an email saying they had been despatched which was good . Very happy with them ."
"Excellent service. The slippers I ordered came at the correct time and were just as I expected them to be. Thank you very much."
"Great product great service !!"
"Smart, comfortable & a good fit."
"Very pleased with the product. Think they will be appreciated by the recipient. Unfortunately I was less pleased with the service as the email notifying me of the despatch of my order was never received. Consequently I had no idea when to expect delivery and it was purely by good fortune that I was at home to accept delivery."
"IT IS TOO EARLY TO WRITE A REVIEW. I PURCHASED THE SHOES AS A PRESENT FOR Christmas . I will be quite happy to submit a review after the recipient tries the shoes on ."
Shoes.co.uk is rated 4.25 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!