Shoes.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Shoes.co.uk

How would you rate Shoes.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very Efficient service - first over the phone when placing the order, and then prompt delivery with e/mail notification . Thrilled with the shoes - will be back again !!"
"Quick delivery. Perfect condition when delivered. Exactly what I order."
"Speedy delivery ... beautiful shoes ... extremely happy .... Thankyou ."
"Excellent telephone customer service and speedy delivery"
M Street
"They have the sizes I need and the webite is easy to use and they ship really fast"
C Ikuobase
"Happy to shop with u"
"I was told by a friend to choose one size smaller than I would usually expect to fit, so I sent for a pair of size 5 and I found she was right; they fit me very well. This time I did the same again, but the shoes, though they are also size 5, are too small. Jane"
"Terrible Shoes not arrived yet 0rdered on22/4/2017"
"They mixed up my order, I ended up with one pair of the wrong shoes, and they took more then 2 weeks to send out my second pair of the same order, not very impressed with them"
"Website was easy to use and quick delivery. Although my purchase wasn't suitable the return was free so happy me"
"Dispatched fairly quickly"
"I HAD AN ALTOGETHER PLEASUREABLE EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THE COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY I HAD TO RETURN THE SHOES AS THEY DIDN'T FIT BUT I WAS ABLE TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS TO PRINT OUT A RETURNS LABEL, AND HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY E.MAIL THAT A FULL REFUND HAS BEEN RAISED."
"Very good service."
T Dennison
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering process and order arrived quickly. My Padders are lovely - very comfortable and practical and true to size."
"Excellent shoes delivered on time and in excellent condition"
"poor correspondence from shoe.co.uk and customer services did not keep to their words either"
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the review that you left regarding your recent order with Shoes.co.uk. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with the service you received from our customer service team.

As stated on our website delivery can take between 5-10 working days from the date of ordering, on checking the tracking information I can see that the parcel was received well within this time frame so I am sorry for any confusion caused.

I have passed your comments onto the customer service manager to be discussed with the team.

Kind regards
The Website Team
Mrs N Little
Verified Buyer
"very pleased with my shoes and would certainly buy from this Company again . Norma Little"
"Excellent sales and service"
E Delmonte
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and professional service, repsonded well to a couple of necessary telephone calls. Shoes were perfect, and at an excellent price."
C SINCLAIR
Verified Buyer
"Great fit and good delivery will use this site again."
Shoes.co.uk is rated 4.25 based on 32 reviews