Shoefish Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Shoefish

hello@shoefish.co.uk

Unit 15a, Dew Pond Lane, Tongue Lane Industrial Estate, Buxton, Derbyshire,

Tell us how Shoefish made you happy

"Joules wellies arrived very scratched all over. Not enough time to return before event. Would be very cautious to order again."
"I ordered a UK size 5 and they sent an US size 6. They should have sent a US size 7, as this is the equivalent of a UK 5. I also asked for a US7 to be sent out instead of a refund. They just refunded me."
"I was delighted with the service provided by Shoefish & provided a positive review rating of 5 stars to reflect this. However, I would certainly not recommend to others now that I have been bombarded with requests for further reviews - this is now the 4th request. I simply want to purchase shoes not spend my time answering your e-mails!"
Shoefish is rated 4.89 based on 521 reviews