Shoeaholics.com Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy

"Great items and great prices when they have an offer on. The only downside is the expensive delivery!"
Are you Shoeaholics.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love this website and have managed to get so many bargains. Especially when the shoes are still full price on other websites. I would say that their only downfall is how long they take to process returns. I wouldn't request an exchange of an item because you can wait weeks for the replacement to get to you. You're better off putting another order in and sending the original back as a return. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars."
"POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. Quick delivery. Items looks well packaged, too early to comment on quality. NEGATIVE : I bought 2 pairs of shoes which were on offer, when they delivered they made a mistake and only sent one, and refunded the pair they didn't send. No contact made to apologize, just a PayPal partial refund, so I called them up, the CS agent said item out of stock, while I can see the stock available online. I was not convinced they were out of stock, so I did another order a day after, and a couple of days later I got my item through post. So I was out of pocket for the 2nd delivery charge, although contacted them with the information they just said "it's how it is", no apology for selling when no stock, or refund or even offer of refund for postage."
"Bargain boots and speedy delivery. Only their systems and communications are lagging."
"Good prices"