Shoeaholics.com Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy

"They are fine if you get your shoes. If you have any issue nobody gets back to you regarding your query.And they do treat you like you are lying and you want to steal their precious shoes. There is no number for the company. You can only use online chat so that they can ignore you!!!"
Are you Shoeaholics.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Placed an order 1 month ago, it never arrived and yet I still haven’t received a refund! Not sure why I’m out of pocket when it’s not my fault! This is the second time this has happened with the same company!"
"I bought Carvela sandals and the second time of wearing them the sole fell off , as I was changing into another pair of sandals the other sole started falling off. After reading the problems of refunds I decided to get my cobbler to repair them. He said they were very poorly made and the soles hadn’t been roughed up prior to gluing They seem to me to be poor copies as I am sure Kurt Geiger would not produce such rubbish"
"Very bad experience, recieved twice a size smaller shoes than ordered. Placed order with size 38/UK5 and recieved 37/UK4, ok it could be mistake once but sent the wrong size back and ordered same shoes again in 38, arrived again 37! Now thats a bad joke. Sent them back immediately too. Bad customers service too, not realy helpful."
"I never received the trainers it has been 3 weeks I keep requesting a refund but the reply is it needs to get back to the warehouse my order no is 501476921"
"Do not buy from this website! Dreadful customer service. Really appalling. They rarely reply to emails and won’t deal with complaints even when damaged goods are delivered"
"I will not use this website again. I recently purchased some trainers and delivery was very poor. On 2 occasions I got an email to say my parcel was out for delivery and would be received between a given time frame. On both occasions I waited and my parcel did not arrive. I contacted customer service to find out when it would be arriving and told the next day. I then got a message to say my parcel had been delivered and signed for....well this was not by me. I had to contact customer service team to find out where the parcel had been delivered to and I had to go find and locate it myself. The parcel should have been delivered to the correct address in the first place. The trainers arrived and were not how they appeared on the website, already having them in another colour I asked if i could change them for another colour in the same trainers. All I got was that i would need to re order them, they can only exchange for another size, they will not even exchange the pair for the same style just another colour. No help from the customer service team ...well its your loss i will not be shopping with you again."
"Absolutely appalling customer service. Website stated I had received my order (I had not) yet delivery company still stated order raised no further tacking details. Customer service passed this on to the investigations department. I requested a refund they stated they would not give me until the investigation into the delivery company had been completed. I had paid for goods I had not received and they were unable to provide me with a time scale for resolving complaints and investigations. There is no way to contact the company by phone only contact through email and live chat. The customer service team stopped responding to my emails. This took sever weeks resolve. I would seriously advise anyone thinking of using this company not to. A company doesn’t receive this much negative feedback from a few disgruntled customers this is the majority of customer using the service and reviewing it."
"Six weeks trying to get an answer to where my refund is. They say contact doddle, which I've done. They need a reference number, that i've asked for with no response. Never reply to my emails. Complete Joke! Why can't I just speak to a person ov er the phone. Would be a lot quicker!!!"
"I am having exactly the same problem, Hermes collected my return on on May 10th 2019, I am chasing and chasing, it is now 28 days later and they keep quoting that it can take 14 days to get from Hermes to get to the warehouse! My last 2 emails have gone completely unanswered.If they know I have returned the items, they should just refund me, their poor internal returns/warehousing processes are not my problem. They also didn't deliver one item on the order, which I could see was still in stock, with no explanation (I did get a refund for that)."
"Will not be using or recommending sheoacholics. Order never arrived, the money has been debited from my bank, I have no email confirmation of my order, trying to track/chase my order but customer service is awful. Wish I have read previous reviews before using this company seems its not the first time this has happened !!! Not able to get a contact number to call, my emails are not being answered -very frustrating."
"Paid for some shoes of 3 day ago no emailz no tracking number so what are u playing at i want the shoes or my money"
"Great items and great prices when they have an offer on. The only downside is the expensive delivery!"
"This company does give great discounts however customer service is shocking. Twice I have ordered shoes and 3 days after when I am expecting my shoes delivered I then find out they cancelled my order due to short stock. I also received a delivery to find they sent me the wrong size. I sent it back on the 16th March and they said they had not received my shoes. I then has to prove I did it through doddle 10 points to their customer service 0 points shopaholics no apology nothing still waiting on my refund."
"Useless service. No delivery information, tracking not working and when I did receive the item they were x3 sizes too big. Very unhappy. First and last time shopper"
"Just received my order of Rumba toe posters I am absolutely delighted with them, I’ve never had anything so soft and comfortable on my feet EVER, thank you for making my first ordering experience with you and your delivery service as smooth as possible I will recommend you at every opportunity I can Thank you again."
"i ordered 3 pairs of shoes from this place, and only got 2, i have been messaging them and emailing them every day for last month or so. i have sent them so many pictures of the package etc, but the customer service is the worst i have ever seen, i use to buy from them. i am so disappointed from them, stay away guys"
"Thier customer service is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Items returned on the 10th Jan, been emailing and calling since the 22nd Jan, was told a manager would contact me since the 4th Feb and still I’ve had to call them. If you value your time over saving a fiver don’t order from here!"
"They missed an item I have ordered. They asked me for pictures of the box and said they'd check their warehouse. After that, no response to my emails. Only after writing on Trustpilot they answered I have delayed my claim so, they couldn' t investigate I they wouldn't send a new pair nor make a refund. I have made many orders before without a single problem. I couldn't imagine their customer service was terrible. After reading other opinions, I agree with other customers. I will never buy again. Keep out of shoeaholics o kurtgeiger websites (it is the same brand... and the same customer service). Thanks to reviews.co.uk"
"Boots came with dirty soles and my other order was cancelled two days later due to being out of stock leaving me with a pending transaction for 5 days. Cheap prices but also cheap customer service. AVOID!!"
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.19 based on 53 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access