Shoeaholics.com Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com

How would you rate Shoeaholics.com ?

17 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shoeaholics.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol."
"Ordered shoes 6 weeks ago (which arrived very promptly). This is then when everything started going downhill. Had to return the shoes as they were to big - asked for a smaller size to be sent. Fast forward 6 weeks - 3 phone calls and 3 promises later and still no shoes. Three times been told the same lame excuses (they dont know where the shoes are - they'll have to contact the warehouse, who has to contact Hermes who will then contact Doddle?????? to find out where the shoes are. And then they will call me back..... (that is the infuriating part - no has bothered to call me back and each time I call it seems that they are not aware of any previous calls.) Get you act together ........."
Denise O
"great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it"
"Didn't receive the item I ordered after many attempts to contact I received no reply. I eventually got my money back via a PayPal dispute but shouldn't of gone that far."
"do not shop with this company if you have any sense,they take ages to respond to you and they do not refund your money!!!!!!!! KEEP AWAY"
"Worst customer service experience. staff is rude, unhelpful and promise phone calls back that never actually happen. Avoid at all costs."
"I bought an ugg by the first time on Shoeaholics and works very well. Unfortunatelly, when I bought my second ugg it did not fit mecand I've decided to sent it back following the Refund Policy! It was sent through Royal Mail in 03.01.18 and no one answer my questions through email and the customer telephone number is saying tha The Office is "Closed" in the during a regular week work day!"
"I would give them zero if I could Ordered 2 pairs of shoes in November, recieved one and returned as wrong size. Since then I have been chasing for a refund or just to get the shoes. Have achieved Nothing at all despite hours waiting on hold. Truly awful experience and I never write to complain"
"I got my order the next day, had to return it as the fit was wrong on 29 Oct.. 6 weeks later and I've still not received a refund. The customer phone line didn't work, emails take up to a week to answer. I finally reached someone by phone 24 Nov. who confirmed they would process the refund and take 3 - 5 days to appear on my statement. It's now the 7th of December and still waiting.... The customer service is appalling and I certainly won't order from them again."
Michelle
"Bargain boots and speedy delivery. Only their systems and communications are lagging."
"I strongly suggest people who are not in UK do not use this website. The size of their shoes varies a lot. You have to try the shoes on to check whether they fit your feet. Like me, I bought three pairs of the same size but they were all different. When you returned the shoes, in my case, they rejected your returned parcel. Then, every service stuff asked you to repeatedly explain your case again and again and then disappeared! Never try it again!"
Tracy
"If you love shoes this is the site for you always fabulous shoes at very good prices"
"They are big frauds - do not buy anything from them! I never received my product and never received any refund either. I contacted them numerous times but they never reply. This company does not even deserve one star rating. It's a shame to Kurt Geiger that they own and manage this shop. Brings a shame to Kurt Geiger shops which I normally like. I used to be a regular customer but now even Kurt Geiger will lose me as a customer because of Shoeaholics!! There is NO customer service whatsoever. Do NOT buy from them, they will steal your money and not send you the goods. I will be forwarding on my case to the Ombudsman office and also to the small claims court for settlement. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from this company! I wished I had received this advice before."
"My orders always arrive promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition"
Paula Mcgurk
"Good prices"
Pheona Peoples
"Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use"
Nina Metson
"You often assume discount sites will have nothing in your size, even if you find something you like the look of. Shoeaholics have a great range and lots of sizes and super fast delivery. Perfect!"
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.76 based on 17 reviews