Shoeaholics.com Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Shoeaholics.com
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy

"Boots came with dirty soles and my other order was cancelled two days later due to being out of stock leaving me with a pending transaction for 5 days. Cheap prices but also cheap customer service. AVOID!!"
Are you Shoeaholics.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible customer service, do not use! I bought a pair of boots just after christmas that were sadly too big so I had to return. The delivery was pretty quick, 2 workings days for it to get to me. It then only took 2 days for it to reach their warehouse from the day I handed it over at the post office for the return. I called to chase up my refund and despite receiving an email confirming they received my return, I was told that actually it could take up to 14 days for me to receive a refund. I explained that I needed my refund to be processed their end before my paypal pay after delivery transaction gets processed otherwise it will delay my refund even further and the woman on the phone couldn't care less!!! When I stressed my situation to her she didn't so much as offer to investigate if there was anything she could do, it was a simple no you have to wait up to 14 days and theres nothing I can do, not to mention her disgusting unfriendly tone!! I came off the phone fuming that I had no boots, no money and absolutely no help. I decided that I would call back and ask to speak with a manager, I was told some bull by the person who answered my call "I am a manager, how can I help". I explained what had just happened and she was a little patronising but not as rude as the other lady, she then told me she would speak with accounts and give me a call. "I will do my best to help but I can't promise anything, I will call you back within the hour". SHOCK, no call back in an hour or at all!! DO NOT USE THEM! I have shopped with these 4 times now over the past year and will NEVER use them again!!!"
"I almost didn’t buy the trainers that I wanted reading this rewiews but I’m so pleased with my order! On time delivery, extra discount for new buyers, great quality! Totally recommend!"
"Placed an order for next day delivery, never got delivered on time and Customer service couldn't care less.Not even offered to refund the delivery charges..... Horrible service and definately not buying again from there..."
"Tried to call shoeaholics find out where my order is but no a nswer"
"Returned an item in November. They cant tell me if the item has been received or if the refund is being processed. I have to wait until 26th December to raise a claim. These things happen but the customer service is what gives such a low mark, total couldnt care less attitude, calls are not recorded which explains why they say anything then backtrack. Refund nowhere in sight AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Shoes turned up in a box looking like it had been kicked around a warehouse for a month. No answer at customer services and no one responds to DM’s. Joke."
"Shoeaholics were great - my payment for yet another pair of shoes, failed to go through and I emailed customer service. I immediately got a reply and help to cancel and re-order with the correct codes etc. Billie in Customer Services was a great help. I'm also delighted with my new shoes!"
"I ordered 2 items on 1 order and received notification that my order had been despatched. Collected my parcel from Doddle but found only 1 item in the parcel. Rang shoeaholics to find that the second item was out of stock when they went to pack and that they had cancelled that part of the order and refunded - but they didn't bother to tell me! No email, text - nothing!"
"Brilliant. Good delivery info, delibered on time and great items. Highly recommended."
"Ordered last week and they're still not dispatched"
"I have never had a problem with this company,anything I have ordered has came and in the timeframe given"
"I love this website and have managed to get so many bargains. Especially when the shoes are still full price on other websites. I would say that their only downfall is how long they take to process returns. I wouldn't request an exchange of an item because you can wait weeks for the replacement to get to you. You're better off putting another order in and sending the original back as a return. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars."
"POSITIVE : Cheap delivery of using Doodle. Quick delivery. Items looks well packaged, too early to comment on quality. NEGATIVE : I bought 2 pairs of shoes which were on offer, when they delivered they made a mistake and only sent one, and refunded the pair they didn't send. No contact made to apologize, just a PayPal partial refund, so I called them up, the CS agent said item out of stock, while I can see the stock available online. I was not convinced they were out of stock, so I did another order a day after, and a couple of days later I got my item through post. So I was out of pocket for the 2nd delivery charge, although contacted them with the information they just said "it's how it is", no apology for selling when no stock, or refund or even offer of refund for postage."
"Placed a order on Monday for click collect at my local Debenhams store for today, after receiving no email I rang shoeholics The lady was rude and talked to me like I was a 5 year old and when I requested to speak to her manager she hung up After ringing back and getting through to the manager I was told that due to a busy sale period my items would arrive next week instead of today as promised on the order, my daughter year 8 prom is ruined as the matching shoes and clutch bag will not arrive in time Will never use shoeholics Again"
"I received my order on time, previously announced by a courier. I bought a pair of Kurt Geiger office women shoes and they look great. I will order again. Thank you!"
"I ordered a pair of Kurt Geiger sliders the item came faulty. Contacted the courier who should have collected the parcel. they didn't. I contacted them and had to wait 48hours to be told take them to a parcel shop. I contacted yourselves about the situation. staff were rude and uninterested and couldn't even find the order for ages. From this I waited over a wk and the item still said on the way back to merchant. Again spoke to courier who said it had been returned. Spoke to yourselves. again rude and uninterested staff. Who eventually after me kicking up a fuss told me that they would mark it as urgent and find out where the item was and once they had located it would refund me. 24 hours later i find out via email the item has been returned with no mentuon of my return and still as of today's date I have not received a refund for the item.Both companies and staff are a disgrace. Today I will be demanding an immediate refund. It is now 3 weeks since to item was returned. Dreadful service. If i could have given a 0 for the score I would have"
"It has many promotion codes which makes customers pretty cheerful, and also limited time for certain codes that makes us even more shoeaholic lol."
"Ordered shoes 6 weeks ago (which arrived very promptly). This is then when everything started going downhill. Had to return the shoes as they were to big - asked for a smaller size to be sent. Fast forward 6 weeks - 3 phone calls and 3 promises later and still no shoes. Three times been told the same lame excuses (they dont know where the shoes are - they'll have to contact the warehouse, who has to contact Hermes who will then contact Doddle?????? to find out where the shoes are. And then they will call me back..... (that is the infuriating part - no has bothered to call me back and each time I call it seems that they are not aware of any previous calls.) Get you act together ........."
"great products great prices great delivery service definitely addictive site. All my friends are now using it"
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.65 based on 34 reviews