Ship My Car Reviews

62 Tanners Drive, Blakelands MILTON KEYNES

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Ship My Car made you happy

"Handled the testing and registration of my Mustang. Very knowledgeable and friendly people. Amazing modifications to the car look factory. A slow process because of delays at testing station and the DVLA but no fault of ShipMyCar. I am certain it would have taken a lot longer if I tried doing it all myself. Highly recommend them."
Are you Ship My Car? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"ShipMyCar handled the import of my Hyundai from Australia, it was a daunting prospect to do it alone and I liked the fact ShipMyCar handle every stage of the process so I did not have to worry about anything Delays can happen, my vessel was delayed by a couple of weeks which meant my IVA test had to be rescheduled. The ShipMyCar Team did everything possible to reduce these delays that are obviously completely out of their / anyone's control. They kept me posted along the way all using their excellent portal software, this was so easy to also use to know what documents they needed. I'm no good with computers but found this very helpful and easy to use. When I did get to meet them I realised just how hard they work to make sure things run as smoothly as possible. They are a very nice bunch of people who have many years experience in shipping cars, they are genuinely upset about delays they can not control such as shipping lines / government agencies and they work very long hours to always respond to queries I had quickly. Would strongly recommend them if looking to ship your car and not have to worry about a thing"
"Extremely poor customer service, managed to allow my car to fail the first IVA due to a faded sticker on the tow bar (factory fitted), in all it took twice as long than it should have (they had my care for 4mths). The only saving grace was they did not charge me for the additional IVA but some other costs crept into the invoice...so, no customer service, quote not maintained and way way way too long...I would not recommend this firm to anyone..."
Ship My Car is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews