Shine Pics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shine Pics

About Shine Pics: Belfast, Northern Ireland based Wedding Photography and Videography, covering the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
!Affordable does not mean cheap!

Covering all of Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Tell us how Shine Pics made you happy

Charlene And Denis
"Jody and Diana were brilliant for our wedding day. They made us feel relaxed and provided exactly what we wanted which was to tell our wedding day story through natural photos and video. The quality of their work made it impossible to choose which photos to keep for our album as they were all excellent. Highly recommend this couple for capturing your big day for both quality, service and excellent value. Charlene and Denis"
Michael Joy
"Shine pics done our wedding photography and I don't think we could have got anyone to do a better job . And I don't think it's possible to find a photographer that is better value for money. I would highly recommend using Dianna and Jodi"
"We had shine pics for our wedding photos and video diana and jody were lovely made us feel really relaxed recieved our photos couple of days after the wedding and they were amazing loved every one of the 500 we recieved would defo reccomend shine pics cant wait to see my video memories captured to last a lifetime thank you so much diana and jody lots of love david and denise leckie"
Value for money
"Shine Pics were the photography for my wedding. The photographer was at the venue before arrived and had taken photos of the from and wedding guests. She was there to greet me arriving with the wedding party and captured every moment. I couldn't be more happy with all the photographs that were taken and sent to me online. There are so much to chose from and every little detail was recorded for us to cherish."
Value for money
"Diana made us feel so relaxed all day at our wedding and to say that some of the pictures are no less than stunning is an understatement. I will happily book with Shine Pics again for any occasion. Thanks guys for making the photos of our day so special."
"We got married in Rosspark Hotel 1st June 2019. Brilliant experience. Sharon really put us at ease and took brilliant photos. Would really recommend this company. First class. Photos were sent in an email ready to download when we were home from Honeymoon. We were really impressed. Fantastic job."
"We try to arrange family photos in foreign countries so we don't end up with all selfie type photos. I came across Shine Pics Photography and although I didn't see a lot of family photography, decided to give them a try anyway. Diana made us feel at home and really captured the "Ireland" feel for us in our family photos. When we look back at them, we definitely are happy with the outcome. Hiring someone in a foreign country is weird and you never know what you are really going to get. I have to say - I got a ton of usable photos of high quality/resolution even before I made it home from my trip. Definitely recommended !"
Value for money
"Very professional and organised"
"Delighted from start to finish. Very easy to communicate with and very responsive to our needs especially as we needed pics in a hurry to take to show at a second ceremony in China. Great formal and informal photos and it was amazing how discreet both photographers were during the ceremony. A five star rating for an excellent company."
"Diana recently did our wedding photos and such a nice lady.very accommadating and did an amazing job. I loved the mix of black an white photos an coloured ones. Highly recommend shinepics photography."
Value for money
"Lovely people - listen to your ideas and do their best to accommodate them. Easy to work with and would highly recommend."
Value for money
"Shine Pics were such a fantastic choice. Diana done an incredible job & we absolutely loved our wedding photos. She made us feel so relaxed & natural getting our photos taken. She had lots of fab ideas aswell. We received all our wedding photos the day after the wedding which is great. The photos are amazing quality & so classy. Fantastic photos for the price. Diana was lovely to work with. Would highly recommend them."
Value for money
"Had our wedding pictures done and they where amazing captured everything perfectly and the photographers blended into the background, we wouldn't have even known they where there for most of the day. Professional and friendly. I haven't previously reviewed these people as they had lots of good ratings (and I don't do reviews online I prefer to give personal recommendations) but in light of recent reviews I felt I had to give my opinion. Have recommended many times and many friends have be very happy with the work also. Keep up the good work folks!"
Timeliness
"Had my wedding photos taken last week, some great shots taken some cracker pictures"
"We used shine pics for our wedding couldn't of asked for any better than Diana lovely girl so helpful and very professional pics were outstanding great quality has to be a first choice for me and anyone who is looking for a photographer"
"So glad we chose Diana for our wedding pic she was lovely to us so helpful and very professional pics were outstanding ,great quality price wise hard to beat for the work she puts in has to be a first choice for me and anyone who is looking for a photographer"
Value for money
"Diana was super sweet and took some great photos of us! Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She was flexible and very easy to work with"
Value for money
"We used shine pics for our wedding and also out newborns baby photos and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome Diana and Joby are lovely people and so easy to work with our pictures on both occasions turned out amazing ."
Value for money
"We hired shinepics for our wedding in 8th July and the service was second to none. Very professional and easy to work with. Took every shot requested and we received our shots the day after the wedding - some even on the evening. Our video is stunning and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Diana and Jody from Susan and Barry Adams x"
Value for money
"I am so overwhelmed at the photos I received from my family photo shoot. Absolutely stunning and at an extremely reasonable price thank u so much Virginia and Jim Chance xx"
Shine Pics is rated 4.97 based on 63 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access