Shine Pics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shine Pics

About Shine Pics: Belfast, Northern Ireland based Wedding Photography and Videography, covering the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
!Affordable does not mean cheap!

Covering all of Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Tell us how Shine Pics made you happy

Deborah & John
"Diana you were fantastic So efficient & professional . An ability to discreetly organise and capture our day with ease . Fantastic photographs, edited with imagination and artistic flair . It was our pleasure to have chosen Shine Pics . Thank you Diana & Jody x"
Emma
"We just got married a few days ago and Diana was amazing so professional yet really relaxed. We have already received a copy of our wedding photos and they are a fantastically good quality and stunningly beautiful. I cannot recommend ShinePics enough not only where they so helpful in the lead up to the wedding and on the day itself but they are amazing value for money compared to other places we looked at. I would highly recommend!!!"
Mary Bagnall
"Diana was so professional on the day of my wedding . She did her best to make everyone at ease and listened to the choice/selection of photographs which I wanted her to capture throughout the day. I would highly recommend shinepics to anyone who is looking a reliable, professional photographer. The price shinepics charge for their time/service is excellent value for money. I was delighted with the overall service I received from my first point of contact with Shinepics to the day after my wedding whenever Diana emailed me the complete collection of photographs which she captured on the day of my wedding."
"Over the moon with our pictures from Shine Pics. Diana and Jody were perfect on the day, friendly and professional and, of course, the pictures are great quality. We're so glad we chose them as our photographer/videographer."
Value for money
"We used Shine Pics for our wedding and could not be happier. Amazing value for money and the fact that they were able to accommodate us for just 2 hours, wow, we thought wedding photographers always insisted on full days, but being able to do just what we wanted, our ceremony and a little bit after was perfect."
Value for money
"Diana was great. Very friendly and accommodating but also very professional with loads of ideas for great pics! I was sent a link to the pics within 4 days and Diana also uploaded the pics to Flickr so I could share them with family and friends. Would definitely recommend Shine pics. Great value for money."
Value for money
"Diana and Jody turned up around 20 minutes early, got set up and just got on with it. They both blended into the background for most of the day which was really a relief for all of us as the last thing we wanted was a photographer that kept interfering with our guests. Once all the formal pics were done, we hardly noticed them, but looking at our album and video now, we realise just how much happened that we did not see and are so happy that we now have these memories from both the church service and the guest gathering/evening do. We were a bit apprehensive about the extra cost for the video, but looking back, it was probably the best money we spent."
"Absolutely delighted with our photos exactly what we had hoped for! Booked on line, simple , no fuss, totally relaxed. Thank you Sharon for your professional and relaxed manner."
Value for money
"Just wanted to add our review of ShinePics, we used them for our wedding day in July this year and could not be happier with our choice. Diana was really easy to work with, stayed out of the way, but was firm enough to ensure we did not miss anything, even when the bridal party started getting a bit irritable. Our guests even commented on how hardworking she was. Really happy with our choice :-)"
Value for money
"I used ShinePics for my civil partnership and all I can say is Diana was amazing. From how simple it was to book to the communication on the lead up to the day it's self. Diana put us and our guests at ease straight away took control and produced wonderful images that we will cherish for a lifetime. Diana came up with some great ideas and all I can say is thank you. Thank you for your friendly and warm approach to our day and the photos you took speak for themselves. I would highly recommend ShinePics for any occasion, your in safe hands with Diana."
Value for money
"What a great easy to work with couple. They really made us feel at ease throughout the job and helped gather some really hyper kids for all the formal pics. Some beautiful natural photos that we never even realised were being taken. All in all, very happy with our choice of wedding photographer and videographer"
Value for money
"Just reading through all the other reviews, not sure what else can be said, Diana @ShinePics nailed it perfectly, very happy with the results and more than happy to recommend ShinePics to anyone getting married for their Wedding Photography"
Timeliness
"We used Diana for our wedding in March 2018. We could not have been happier with the result. The photos are of excellent quality. Diana was in contact in advance of the wedding to ask which photos we wanted, etc. On the day itself, Diana was friendly and well organised without being obtrusive. The main thing for us was that the price is very very competitive compared to others. We’d recommend her to anyone."
"We got married on 22nd march 2018 at marine court hotel. Diana was amazing she got our guest's exactly where she wanted them and told them to move here and their to get the correct poses. The pictures are amazing of myself and my new husband they are so beautiful .Diana done a fantastic job."
"Highly recommend Diane & Shine Pics. Our Wedding photos & video are absolutely beautiful. Diane makes you feel so at ease & just takes care of ever detail leaving you free to enjoy the day with your guests. A true professional, provides a first class service for a very affordable price. The payment plan is also great as it's one less bill to worry about in the busy run up to the wedding. Thank you so much Diane for capturing our day so perfectly xx"
Value for money
"We booked Shine Pics for our wedding photography and video on the 17th February 2018 and could not have asked for a better. From start to finish the service was exceptional and we would highly recommend. Diana put us at ease and managed to take so many photos that looked natural and captured some lovely moments without us even knowing. Specific photos of family groups were also taken at our request and nothing was any trouble. The ability to pre-pay by monthly installments was really handy and one less bill to worry about on day of the wedding. Contact with Shine Pics was really good also and any questions were quickly replied to. We received or photos by email the day following the wedding which was super quick & while we were asked if we wanted any edited there was no need as they were all of great quality and looked very professional. We researched many competitors before booking with Shine Pics and i can without doubt say that what you get is top class quality & service at a very affordable price. Thanks you so much Shine Pics for capturing so many treasured memories of our wedding day xx"
Value for money
"Having read all the reviews for ShinePics we settled on using them as our wedding photographer 18 months ago. We had very little contact during this time, but i guess thats normal as there is not a lot you can say, lol. Diana was in touch about a month before asking for a list of what we specifically wanted and all emails were answered very quickly. Well, the day finally arrived, Diana was amazing, really friendly and helped settle our 2 year old who was bouncing off the walls on a sugar rush. Nothing was too much trouble and everything we wanted, we got. Really happy with the result and will happily recommend ShinePics. Milly & Jonathan."
Timeliness
"Myself and my fiance used Shinepics for our wedding day photos. They were were professional and easy to work with from the beginning as well as being very well priced. The photographs were of perfect quality and passed on to us promptly. I would definitely recommend Shinepics for wedding photography."
Value for money
"Diana was fantastic with our wedding, so helpful and came up with really lovely ideas for images. She captures all the images we wanted and had plenty of her own ideas which turned out fab. Would definitely recommend. 5 star service. Had pics ready in a few days. Thanks again Diana, Sarah and Martin Lee"
Value for money
"What an amazing lady. Diana was such a pleasure to have on our day. Nothing was too much hassle including pushy family members, lol. All in all, really happy with the service we received from Shine Pics and would recommend them 100%. Fast turn around as well with our wedding pictures ready 3 days after. Martin"
Shine Pics is rated 4.98 based on 41 reviews