Shine Pics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shine Pics

About Shine Pics: Belfast, Northern Ireland based Wedding Photography and Videography, covering the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
!Affordable does not mean cheap!

Covering all of Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Tell us how Shine Pics made you happy

Carisse Conroy
"Shine Pics were such a fantastic choice. Diana done an incredible job & we absolutely loved our wedding photos. She made us feel so relaxed & natural getting our photos taken. She had lots of fab ideas aswell. We received all our wedding photos the day after the wedding which is great. The photos are amazing quality & so classy. Fantastic photos for the price. Diana was lovely to work with. Would highly recommend them."
Lynsey Owens
"Had my wedding photos taken last week, some great shots taken some cracker pictures"
Sarah & Lee
"Diana and Jody were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day, they went over and above our expectations and really got into the spirit of things. They were very helpful from start to finish and the quality of the photos and videos were outstanding. They are also very competitively priced compared to other Belfast photographers. I very warmly recommend Shine Pics to anyone looking for a good photographer and videographer!"
Value for money
"Had our wedding pictures done and they where amazing captured everything perfectly and the photographers blended into the background, we wouldn't have even known they where there for most of the day. Professional and friendly. I haven't previously reviewed these people as they had lots of good ratings (and I don't do reviews online I prefer to give personal recommendations) but in light of recent reviews I felt I had to give my opinion. Have recommended many times and many friends have be very happy with the work also. Keep up the good work folks!"
Timeliness
"We used shine pics for our wedding couldn't of asked for any better than Diana lovely girl so helpful and very professional pics were outstanding great quality has to be a first choice for me and anyone who is looking for a photographer"
"So glad we chose Diana for our wedding pic she was lovely to us so helpful and very professional pics were outstanding ,great quality price wise hard to beat for the work she puts in has to be a first choice for me and anyone who is looking for a photographer"
Value for money
"Diana was super sweet and took some great photos of us! Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. She was flexible and very easy to work with"
Value for money
"We used shine pics for our wedding and also out newborns baby photos and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome Diana and Joby are lovely people and so easy to work with our pictures on both occasions turned out amazing ."
Value for money
"We hired shinepics for our wedding in 8th July and the service was second to none. Very professional and easy to work with. Took every shot requested and we received our shots the day after the wedding - some even on the evening. Our video is stunning and we couldn't be happier. Thank you Diana and Jody from Susan and Barry Adams x"
Value for money
"I am so overwhelmed at the photos I received from my family photo shoot. Absolutely stunning and at an extremely reasonable price thank u so much Virginia and Jim Chance xx"
Value for money
"Highly recommended. Diana did our wedding photos on 7th Dec. She was brilliant and very helpful. She did all the poses we asked for and group shots etc. As well as suggestions. She got all our family members to smile and pose and deserves a medal for her patience. We got married in City Hall and managed to get photos without tourists in them by moving them on. Don't hesitate to book. Best value for money."
"Over the moon with our pictures from Shine Pics. Diana and Jody were perfect on the day, friendly and professional and, of course, the pictures are great quality. We're so glad we chose them as our photographer/videographer."
Value for money
"We used Shine Pics for our wedding and could not be happier. Amazing value for money and the fact that they were able to accommodate us for just 2 hours, wow, we thought wedding photographers always insisted on full days, but being able to do just what we wanted, our ceremony and a little bit after was perfect."
Value for money
"Diana was great. Very friendly and accommodating but also very professional with loads of ideas for great pics! I was sent a link to the pics within 4 days and Diana also uploaded the pics to Flickr so I could share them with family and friends. Would definitely recommend Shine pics. Great value for money."
"Diana you were fantastic So efficient & professional . An ability to discreetly organise and capture our day with ease . Fantastic photographs, edited with imagination and artistic flair . It was our pleasure to have chosen Shine Pics . Thank you Diana & Jody x"
Value for money
"Diana and Jody turned up around 20 minutes early, got set up and just got on with it. They both blended into the background for most of the day which was really a relief for all of us as the last thing we wanted was a photographer that kept interfering with our guests. Once all the formal pics were done, we hardly noticed them, but looking at our album and video now, we realise just how much happened that we did not see and are so happy that we now have these memories from both the church service and the guest gathering/evening do. We were a bit apprehensive about the extra cost for the video, but looking back, it was probably the best money we spent."
"Absolutely delighted with our photos exactly what we had hoped for! Booked on line, simple , no fuss, totally relaxed. Thank you Sharon for your professional and relaxed manner."
Value for money
"Just wanted to add our review of ShinePics, we used them for our wedding day in July this year and could not be happier with our choice. Diana was really easy to work with, stayed out of the way, but was firm enough to ensure we did not miss anything, even when the bridal party started getting a bit irritable. Our guests even commented on how hardworking she was. Really happy with our choice :-)"
Value for money
"I used ShinePics for my civil partnership and all I can say is Diana was amazing. From how simple it was to book to the communication on the lead up to the day it's self. Diana put us and our guests at ease straight away took control and produced wonderful images that we will cherish for a lifetime. Diana came up with some great ideas and all I can say is thank you. Thank you for your friendly and warm approach to our day and the photos you took speak for themselves. I would highly recommend ShinePics for any occasion, your in safe hands with Diana."
"We just got married a few days ago and Diana was amazing so professional yet really relaxed. We have already received a copy of our wedding photos and they are a fantastically good quality and stunningly beautiful. I cannot recommend ShinePics enough not only where they so helpful in the lead up to the wedding and on the day itself but they are amazing value for money compared to other places we looked at. I would highly recommend!!!"
Shine Pics is rated 4.96 based on 52 reviews