ShinePics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ShinePics

About ShinePics: Belfast, Northern Ireland based Wedding Photography and Videography, covering the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
!Affordable does not mean cheap!

Covering all of Northern Ireland and Ireland.

How would you rate ShinePics ?

Emma
"We just got married a few days ago and Diana was amazing so professional yet really relaxed. We have already received a copy of our wedding photos and they are a fantastically good quality and stunningly beautiful. I cannot recommend ShinePics enough not only where they so helpful in the lead up to the wedding and on the day itself but they are amazing value for money compared to other places we looked at. I would highly recommend!!!"
Mary Bagnall
"Diana was so professional on the day of my wedding . She did her best to make everyone at ease and listened to the choice/selection of photographs which I wanted her to capture throughout the day. I would highly recommend shinepics to anyone who is looking a reliable, professional photographer. The price shinepics charge for their time/service is excellent value for money. I was delighted with the overall service I received from my first point of contact with Shinepics to the day after my wedding whenever Diana emailed me the complete collection of photographs which she captured on the day of my wedding."
Karen Smith
"Highly recommend Diane & Shine Pics. Our Wedding photos & video are absolutely beautiful. Diane makes you feel so at ease & just takes care of ever detail leaving you free to enjoy the day with your guests. A true professional, provides a first class service for a very affordable price. The payment plan is also great as it's one less bill to worry about in the busy run up to the wedding. Thank you so much Diane for capturing our day so perfectly xx"
Value for money
"I used ShinePics for my civil partnership and all I can say is Diana was amazing. From how simple it was to book to the communication on the lead up to the day it's self. Diana put us and our guests at ease straight away took control and produced wonderful images that we will cherish for a lifetime. Diana came up with some great ideas and all I can say is thank you. Thank you for your friendly and warm approach to our day and the photos you took speak for themselves. I would highly recommend ShinePics for any occasion, your in safe hands with Diana."
Value for money
"What a great easy to work with couple. They really made us feel at ease throughout the job and helped gather some really hyper kids for all the formal pics. Some beautiful natural photos that we never even realised were being taken. All in all, very happy with our choice of wedding photographer and videographer"
Value for money
"Just reading through all the other reviews, not sure what else can be said, Diana @ShinePics nailed it perfectly, very happy with the results and more than happy to recommend ShinePics to anyone getting married for their Wedding Photography"
Timeliness
"We used Diana for our wedding in March 2018. We could not have been happier with the result. The photos are of excellent quality. Diana was in contact in advance of the wedding to ask which photos we wanted, etc. On the day itself, Diana was friendly and well organised without being obtrusive. The main thing for us was that the price is very very competitive compared to others. We’d recommend her to anyone."
"We got married on 22nd march 2018 at marine court hotel. Diana was amazing she got our guest's exactly where she wanted them and told them to move here and their to get the correct poses. The pictures are amazing of myself and my new husband they are so beautiful .Diana done a fantastic job."
Value for money
"We booked Shine Pics for our wedding photography and video on the 17th February 2018 and could not have asked for a better. From start to finish the service was exceptional and we would highly recommend. Diana put us at ease and managed to take so many photos that looked natural and captured some lovely moments without us even knowing. Specific photos of family groups were also taken at our request and nothing was any trouble. The ability to pre-pay by monthly installments was really handy and one less bill to worry about on day of the wedding. Contact with Shine Pics was really good also and any questions were quickly replied to. We received or photos by email the day following the wedding which was super quick & while we were asked if we wanted any edited there was no need as they were all of great quality and looked very professional. We researched many competitors before booking with Shine Pics and i can without doubt say that what you get is top class quality & service at a very affordable price. Thanks you so much Shine Pics for capturing so many treasured memories of our wedding day xx"
Value for money
"Having read all the reviews for ShinePics we settled on using them as our wedding photographer 18 months ago. We had very little contact during this time, but i guess thats normal as there is not a lot you can say, lol. Diana was in touch about a month before asking for a list of what we specifically wanted and all emails were answered very quickly. Well, the day finally arrived, Diana was amazing, really friendly and helped settle our 2 year old who was bouncing off the walls on a sugar rush. Nothing was too much trouble and everything we wanted, we got. Really happy with the result and will happily recommend ShinePics. Milly & Jonathan."
Timeliness
"Myself and my fiance used Shinepics for our wedding day photos. They were were professional and easy to work with from the beginning as well as being very well priced. The photographs were of perfect quality and passed on to us promptly. I would definitely recommend Shinepics for wedding photography."
Value for money
"Diana was fantastic with our wedding, so helpful and came up with really lovely ideas for images. She captures all the images we wanted and had plenty of her own ideas which turned out fab. Would definitely recommend. 5 star service. Had pics ready in a few days. Thanks again Diana, Sarah and Martin Lee"
Value for money
"What an amazing lady. Diana was such a pleasure to have on our day. Nothing was too much hassle including pushy family members, lol. All in all, really happy with the service we received from Shine Pics and would recommend them 100%. Fast turn around as well with our wedding pictures ready 3 days after. Martin"
Value for money
"Just want to say a massive thank you to Diana for our wedding photos. She really helped put this nervous bride at ease throughout the day. We got our completed photos a couple days after our wedding and a copy in the post a few days later. We also received an online gallery which we can share with family that were not present. And no copyright messages over each picture! One happy bride. Emma"
Value for money
"Diana did our wedding day, she’s amazing, as a person and at her job. She made everyone feel so comfortable and is so friendly. We have so many beautiful photographs and we can’t thank her enough. I would recommend her 110%. Mr & Mrs Keenan. 14.09.17"
"Great Service, a friendly team, really set us at ease on our wedding day. Nothing was too much trouble. We sent some ideas over before our day and Diana managed to recreate them all for us. We got our pics within a few days as well which was really surprising cause you hear so many horror stories about brides waiting months and months"
Value for money
"We started planning our wedding a year in advance, working on a budget was always going to be tough. We come across Shine Pics & few others, once we got prices back we decided on Shine Pics as they were the best value for money. People always say you get what you pay for, well in this case they were wrong as we got more than we paid for. We booked Diana (Shine Pics) for whole day - ceremony to first dance along with an hour at the house as the Bride got ready. We sent a list of pictures that we really wanted on the day & few pictures we found on the internet that we wanted re-created & Diana was more than happy to try & achieve these for us. Diana arrived on time & made everybody at ease as she went around her business without getting in the way as everyone was rushing around trying to get ready. What happened next will always stick in my mind forever as if it wasn't for Diana the flower girls, ushers & the brides nan would have never got to the venue as the wedding car company refused to do 2 trips that they were paid for but up-stepped Diana & took them down in her own car going beyond her duty to make sure the big day didn't get ruined. At the venue she captured the whole day in a professional manner instructing & directing people without coming across bossy etc. We then went to Castle Gardens to do some pictures just of the newly weds & again Diana saw pictures in her mind that we didn't & again directed us in the same fashion as she had all day. Diana done such a great job throughout the day, I only thought it fair to offer her the same meal my guests were having at the reception although she was just going to eat later. It gave her time to relax a little as she had been on the go all day & still had more to do.. Diana left later than expected capturing more of the day (609 Pics in total) On leaving she said that she have the photos done in a few days. The following day she emailed a few tasters over, on opening I then couldn't wait for the rest. Wow was the response when we received them, pics we asked her to capture & then pics she took off her own back which actually caught all the right moments of the big day & she managed to re-create the pictures we saw on the internet. Pics were of very high quality. Diana was in contact from the day we booked till days after, A true professional. If you are looking for someone to capture your big day, look no further, you will not be left disappointed."
Value for money
"Absolutely amazing team, could not have asked for better, very easy to work with, kept in contact throughout and even aftee the wedding, you will not be disappointed thank use guys so much. Nikki & Karl"
Value for money
"The perfect wedding experience ever, all our friends and family LOVE the photos, they helped make our Wedding day so special."
Value for money
"Perfect weeding day experience, the wedding photographs topped it off; just a magical experience from start to finish and the perfect photos to remember the special day. Thank you girls."
ShinePics is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews