Shine Pics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shine Pics

About Shine Pics: Belfast, Northern Ireland based Wedding Photography and Videography, covering the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
!Affordable does not mean cheap!

Covering all of Northern Ireland and Ireland.

Click Here

Tell us how Shine Pics made you happy

John And Andrea O
"We had shine pics do our wedding last week..they were absolutely brilliant. We have many beautiful photos which we received the following day by email. The weather wasn't the best but they made the most of a beautiful setting with some great ideas for photos. We couldn't have chosen anyone better. If your looking for a Photographer/Videographer then look no further than shine pics.. definitely recommend to anyone. Couldn't be more happier with our photos. Thank you both so much. Love Andrea and John x"
Charlene And Denis
"Jody and Diana were brilliant for our wedding day. They made us feel relaxed and provided exactly what we wanted which was to tell our wedding day story through natural photos and video. The quality of their work made it impossible to choose which photos to keep for our album as they were all excellent. Highly recommend this couple for capturing your big day for both quality, service and excellent value. Charlene and Denis"
Michael Joy
"Shine pics done our wedding photography and I don't think we could have got anyone to do a better job . And I don't think it's possible to find a photographer that is better value for money. I would highly recommend using Dianna and Jodi"
Value for money
"Booked shine pic for are wedding on the 28th September they made every1 feel so comfortable and they wore so down to earth, are photo are amazing would highly recommend 🤗"
"We had used Diana from Shine Pics for our wedding photography on the 29th August 2019 . She was great she followed our lead as we wanted a mixture of fun and romantic photographs .We were delighted with the results and everyone said the photographs were amazing .We are so happy we chose Shine Pics we would highly recommend . Anne Marie and Lucio ."
Value for money
"We used Shine for our wedding and we could not be happier with the service and quality of pictures taken. They listened to exactly what we wanted and that’s exactly what they did and the results were more than we hoped for. I would thoroughly recommend them."
Value for money
"Diana was amazing and made our day so special. The photographs where amazing and the final touches made them more special and memorable. Highly recommend, reliable, fantastic quality and very efficient getting our photos to us by the next day..."
"We were very pleased with our CD & album. Sharon did an amazing job at our cival partnership. All at Shine pics are very professional wld definitely recommend them"
Value for money
"Shine Pics were the photography for my wedding. The photographer was at the venue before arrived and had taken photos of the from and wedding guests. She was there to greet me arriving with the wedding party and captured every moment. I couldn't be more happy with all the photographs that were taken and sent to me online. There are so much to chose from and every little detail was recorded for us to cherish."
Value for money
"Diana made us feel so relaxed all day at our wedding and to say that some of the pictures are no less than stunning is an understatement. I will happily book with Shine Pics again for any occasion. Thanks guys for making the photos of our day so special."
"We got married in Rosspark Hotel 1st June 2019. Brilliant experience. Sharon really put us at ease and took brilliant photos. Would really recommend this company. First class. Photos were sent in an email ready to download when we were home from Honeymoon. We were really impressed. Fantastic job."
"We try to arrange family photos in foreign countries so we don't end up with all selfie type photos. I came across Shine Pics Photography and although I didn't see a lot of family photography, decided to give them a try anyway. Diana made us feel at home and really captured the "Ireland" feel for us in our family photos. When we look back at them, we definitely are happy with the outcome. Hiring someone in a foreign country is weird and you never know what you are really going to get. I have to say - I got a ton of usable photos of high quality/resolution even before I made it home from my trip. Definitely recommended !"
Value for money
"Very professional and organised"
"Delighted from start to finish. Very easy to communicate with and very responsive to our needs especially as we needed pics in a hurry to take to show at a second ceremony in China. Great formal and informal photos and it was amazing how discreet both photographers were during the ceremony. A five star rating for an excellent company."
"Diana recently did our wedding photos and such a nice lady.very accommadating and did an amazing job. I loved the mix of black an white photos an coloured ones. Highly recommend shinepics photography."
Value for money
"Lovely people - listen to your ideas and do their best to accommodate them. Easy to work with and would highly recommend."
Value for money
"We had shine pics for our wedding photos and video diana and jody were lovely made us feel really relaxed recieved our photos couple of days after the wedding and they were amazing loved every one of the 500 we recieved would defo reccomend shine pics cant wait to see my video memories captured to last a lifetime thank you so much diana and jody lots of love david and denise leckie"
"Shine Pics were such a fantastic choice. Diana done an incredible job & we absolutely loved our wedding photos. She made us feel so relaxed & natural getting our photos taken. She had lots of fab ideas aswell. We received all our wedding photos the day after the wedding which is great. The photos are amazing quality & so classy. Fantastic photos for the price. Diana was lovely to work with. Would highly recommend them."
Value for money
"Had our wedding pictures done and they where amazing captured everything perfectly and the photographers blended into the background, we wouldn't have even known they where there for most of the day. Professional and friendly. I haven't previously reviewed these people as they had lots of good ratings (and I don't do reviews online I prefer to give personal recommendations) but in light of recent reviews I felt I had to give my opinion. Have recommended many times and many friends have be very happy with the work also. Keep up the good work folks!"
Timeliness
"Had my wedding photos taken last week, some great shots taken some cracker pictures"
Shine Pics is rated 4.97 based on 69 reviews