75% of reviewers recommend

How would you rate

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Really quick delivery and great beer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Really quick delivery and great beer"
"The service is great. Beer to your door in less than 30 minutes. And the beer is good. Downsides - 1/ Your Mobile App wasn't allowing me to add payment details, your web app was. It was a good job I needed beer! 2/ It said on your website, "subscribe and put your details in and get 2 free cans". I didn't get the cans. 3/ I thought you'd send me a receipt? I don't need the receipt but it's something I'd expect as proof of purchase. FYI - I'm not a dissatisfied customer, I work for an agency so build our own apps, this is just feedback."
Thanks a lot for the feedback, Kevin :)

Sorry that you missed the free cans on your first order! Happy drop them over on this weekends service. We'll DM you about that.

Had a few glitches with payment system this week which is being looked into by the developers at the moment. Emails now sent out as confirmation once the order is complete.
"Great beer delivered very quickly. Even managed to find my super hidden apartment with no trouble."
"Top service! tasty draught beer delivered to your door, perfect for a lazy Friday night in."
Posted 1 week ago is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews