Shindigger.live Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shindigger.live

How would you rate Shindigger.live ?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
James Stirton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shindigger.live in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
James Stirton
Verified Buyer
"Was quick and easy to use and was delivered exceptionally quickly on a Friday night. Great app to use"
Mark Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Great idea, speedy delivery and the beer tasted great!"
Michael Archer
Verified Buyer
"Astounded! Fresh beer to my door, arrived promptly tasted bloody marvellous! Will be ordering again soon"
Fay Lumley-smith
Verified Buyer
"Your service is always brilliant :-)"
Chris Evans
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic beer delivered really quickly straight to my door. What more can you ask for? Definitely recommend"
Richard Mills
Verified Buyer
"Super impressed with product (west coast pale), delivery (within 15 mins and chilled) and also customer support. Had an issue with ordering on my iPhone using the app. Recieved a quick response and work around. Despite this glitch still really impressed and looking forward to my next order!"
Matthew Britton
"great"
"Really quick delivery and great beer"
"The service is great. Beer to your door in less than 30 minutes. And the beer is good. Downsides - 1/ Your Mobile App wasn't allowing me to add payment details, your web app was. It was a good job I needed beer! 2/ It said on your website, "subscribe and put your details in and get 2 free cans". I didn't get the cans. 3/ I thought you'd send me a receipt? I don't need the receipt but it's something I'd expect as proof of purchase. FYI - I'm not a dissatisfied customer, I work for an agency so build our own apps, this is just feedback."
Thanks a lot for the feedback, Kevin :)

Sorry that you missed the free cans on your first order! Happy drop them over on this weekends service. We'll DM you about that.

Had a few glitches with payment system this week which is being looked into by the developers at the moment. Emails now sent out as confirmation once the order is complete.
"Great beer delivered very quickly. Even managed to find my super hidden apartment with no trouble."
"Top service! tasty draught beer delivered to your door, perfect for a lazy Friday night in."
Shindigger.live is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews