Shift A Car Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shift A Car Ltd

About Shift A Car Ltd : When delivery of your vehicles matters, Shift A Car make it happen the way you expect.

Click Here

Tell us how Shift A Car Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
How was the delivery driver?
"Very efficient. Friendly and helpful driver. Thanks"
"I've been absolutely blown away the efficiency of this company - I called late on Wednesday evening (Looking for a Friday delivery!) and within the hour Wayne had a driver lined up and ready at a very competitive price - It's Friday today and the vehicle was delivered perfectly at 9:00am to my customer! Absolutely saved my bacon and I cannot recommend enough. Big thanks Wayne, Sam P.s - I was told by my customer that the delivery driver was a very lovely chap also!"
How was the delivery driver?
"We have received a very prompt and efficient service."
How was the delivery driver?
"Austin, the driver was very helpful. Kept me informed of his progress and really assisted me in sorting the car out after he had unloaded it from the trailer. I was delighted with your service."
Grateful for your feedback Howard and thank you for using Shift A Car.
How was the delivery driver?
"Great service...Great value....kept us up-dated before and during delivery...David ,based in Derby did a fantastic job and my 1928 Ford Model A coupe arrived on time and undamaged.....would strongly recommend this Company,and I would have no hesitation in using again Les Hutchinson Darlington"
Many thanks for your feed back Les.
"Mark is always very helpful, and always finds a way to meet our requirements, even at short notice. Thank you!"
It's my pleasure to help Frances. Mark
How was the delivery driver?
"Excellent and extremely reliable service this is the second time we have used Shift a Car. Brilliant."
We appreciate it Julie. Thanks Mark.
How was the delivery driver?
"I found the service to be both professional and efficient and would definitely use Shift a Car again should I need to transport another vehicle."
Many thanks for using us. Wayne
How was the delivery driver?
"Great guys do deal with made the whole process a breeze and very fair pricing!!"
How was the delivery driver?
"Brilliant service from start to finish."
How was the delivery driver?
"Excellent service. Vehicle collected on time and delivered on time with no fuss."
"Very Good Service"
How was the delivery driver?
"Great service, and very fast and prompt, with regular updates on the vehicles location. Could not ask for more."
How was the delivery driver?
"Extremely helpful and efficient"
How was the delivery driver?
"Excellent service all round. Easy collection and on time delivery. The best collection service I have had"
How was the delivery driver?
"excellent service, was kept updated from start to finish"
"We move cars by sea to - and from - all parts of the world. Mark has moved dozens of cars, from bangers to supercars, for me - never once had an issue. The rates are always good - but the service better. I would not trust any other company to move the cars we move."
How was the delivery driver?
"Good an reliable transport company. Professional and very friendly driver. Total satisfaction for the transport of my 1935 Ford Coupe from Scotland to France . Thank you"
How was the delivery driver?
"Shift a car were quick efficient and very responsive to any emails and questions that I had."
Jatinder, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate being appreciated. :)
How was the delivery driver?
"I can be a pain in the you know where when it comes to transporting my cars but Mark deserves 10/10 for excellent service. Communications were on the ball and the quality of the rig and Kevin the driver was top notch. Definitely my transporter of choice from now on. Well done."
Shift A Car Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews