Shift A Car Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Shift A Car Ltd

About Shift A Car Ltd : When delivery of your vehicles matters, Shift A Car make it happen the way you expect.

Tell us how Shift A Car Ltd made you happy

How was the delivery driver?
"Shift a car were quick efficient and very responsive to any emails and questions that I had."
Jatinder, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate being appreciated. :)
How was the delivery driver?
"I can be a pain in the you know where when it comes to transporting my cars but Mark deserves 10/10 for excellent service. Communications were on the ball and the quality of the rig and Kevin the driver was top notch. Definitely my transporter of choice from now on. Well done."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
How was the delivery driver?
"Excellent communication and quick delivery at a busy time of year. Thank you."
How was the delivery driver?
"Very friendly and helpful"
How was the delivery driver?
"Excellent service. My special thanks to Wayne whose cooperation and assistance in arranging the repatriation of my car at a time when due to an accident my wife had to be hospitalised in France was comforting and much appreciated."
How was the delivery driver?
"Helped me out with a very last minute delivery to a customer, Van was collected early and delivered on time to our customer. Thank you.."
Our pleasure Leila.
Mark
"Quick Turn around"
"Used Shift a Car Ltd several times and they have never let me down. Very reliable would highly recommend."
How was the delivery driver?
"Reliable service, highly recommended."
How was the delivery driver?
"Wayne was super helpful and took care of all the arrangements. He made it really easy! Would not hesitate to recommend them. Hook Norton Brewery"
How was the delivery driver?
"Very professional, really nice guy. Took great care of our precious cargo and delivered a top notch service at a competitive price"
How was the delivery driver?
"we have been using Shiftacar for over 10 years now and would recommend them for any vehicle movements . Mark arranges all our movements seamlessly and effortlessly and the drivers are always punctual and professional . why waste your time trawling the net for transport when Shiftacar can arrange it professionally with no Hassle !"
How was the delivery driver?
"Quick service, nice polite drivers, good value. Happy to recommend"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent!!"
How was the delivery driver?
"Quick feedback on quote, almost immediate availability. Detailed and efficient pickup and delivery processes with picture taking and emailing over for proof of records."
How was the delivery driver?
"The Shift A Car team were friendly and very helpful. The car collection and delivery services were efficient and on time. I would recommend this company."
"We started using Shift a Car after being let down by several others. S a C has proved particularly flexible and responsive and deliver what they say. And very courteous service too! I would recommend them to others."
"no comment"