Shift A Car Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Shift A Car Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Shift A Car Ltd  Reviews

About Shift A Car Ltd :

When delivery of your vehicles matters, Shift A Car make it happen the way you expect.

Tell us how Shift A Car Ltd made you happy
Called for quote, provided details, heard nothing back. Called again left details again. Did not hear back. Called again, explained this was my third time calling, receptionist / admin polite and could see that I had called again and said she would escalate. Sadly not heard. Time to look elsewhere. Shame.
Several attempts made to get a quote to move car, still waiting!! Not impressed 😔
Called for a quote 14-10-20. Left email address and phone number but no response. Also requested quote online for the same thing 19-10-20 stating to move withing 48 hrs but no response .
I coordinated a car pickup with Mark from across the world- he was so responsive and made the process so easy. The pickup went well and I was kept up-to-date the whole time. So happy Shift-a-Car was recommended to me!
Mark at Shift a Car gave us excellent service from beginning to end, processing all our small requests & amendments very patiently & quickly. The relocation of the vehicle itself went without a hitch. I definitely recommend this company.
I would like to say how fantastic this company is! Although they were unable to collect my car as another company had let me down and I needed it collected same day, they went out of their way to provide me with details of a recovery and storage facility that would be able to help me, and then details of a different transporter company that could collect from there! Brilliant!
Hi many thanks for a smooth transaction, difficult to pick a new car up in the current times, Aylesbury to Manchester excellent service by all would highly recommend this company
Very efficient. Friendly and helpful driver. Thanks
I've been absolutely blown away the efficiency of this company - I called late on Wednesday evening (Looking for a Friday delivery!) and within the hour Wayne had a driver lined up and ready at a very competitive price - It's Friday today and the vehicle was delivered perfectly at 9:00am to my customer! Absolutely saved my bacon and I cannot recommend enough. Big thanks Wayne, Sam P.s - I was told by my customer that the delivery driver was a very lovely chap also!
We have received a very prompt and efficient service.
Austin, the driver was very helpful. Kept me informed of his progress and really assisted me in sorting the car out after he had unloaded it from the trailer. I was delighted with your service.
Grateful for your feedback Howard and thank you for using Shift A Car.
Great service...Great value....kept us up-dated before and during delivery...David ,based in Derby did a fantastic job and my 1928 Ford Model A coupe arrived on time and undamaged.....would strongly recommend this Company,and I would have no hesitation in using again Les Hutchinson Darlington
Many thanks for your feed back Les.
Mark is always very helpful, and always finds a way to meet our requirements, even at short notice. Thank you!
It's my pleasure to help Frances. Mark
Excellent and extremely reliable service this is the second time we have used Shift a Car. Brilliant.
We appreciate it Julie. Thanks Mark.
I found the service to be both professional and efficient and would definitely use Shift a Car again should I need to transport another vehicle.
Many thanks for using us. Wayne
Great guys do deal with made the whole process a breeze and very fair pricing!!
Brilliant service from start to finish.
Excellent service. Vehicle collected on time and delivered on time with no fuss.
Very Good Service
Great service, and very fast and prompt, with regular updates on the vehicles location. Could not ask for more.
Shift A Car Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 64 reviews