SheltaPod Reviews

of reviewers recommend SheltaPod
Easy to order. Delivered in good time, given the current situation. Excellent after sale customer service.
Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy the SheltaPod! :)
Was surprised how quick it was delivered after i complained it was not delivered in the time stated . just want to say a big thank you . looking forward to using it now .
Thanks, Shirley. Happy camping!
Excellent service. Took a while to get delivered but not surprising with all the covid.
Thank you for your patience and support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your SheltaPod :)
First time we put our unit up my wife broke one of the poles. We went on the web site as soon as we got home. Messages back and forth, order a new one, query the high postage rate and the 60 day delivery time, told 60 days was for the complete unit but the replacement poles were in a uk warehouse. Discount offered on postage rate and the parcel arrived next day. Very satisfied.
Many thanks, Pete.
I got a very prompt and helpful reply to my email enquiry,and the parcel was despatched and arrived very promptly, all of which was very much appreciated. But I was surprised at having to buy two replacement vertical poles, when I have only damaged a plastic sleeve on one pole, and I felt that the £15 carriage charge was on the steep side. Overall however, I continue to be a great fan of the SheltaPod product and service! Thank you, Annie
Thanks, Annie. Your feedback is noted. Hope you have many more camping opportunities this year :)
I haven't received my order yet!!
Hi Christine, you will have received your order now. Hope you have been able to get out and enjoy it :)
Excellent service
Thanks, Rhian! Enjoy the pod!
used the sheltapod on a trip to france and austria. Excellent! had the inner tent too and it kept out some very thundery rain on a few nights. Best investment i made in a long time. Only negative was the attachment to the roof rails on my VW t5 van, water pooled and it sagged in 3 places, so will put a pole through the sleeve to see if this keeps the connection taught between the canopy and the van, otherwise i can highly recommend the sheltapod. Plenty of room and very easy to erect and pack away. you wont regret buying one of these.!!
Thank you for the review and your feedback :) As a pointer for the set up, make sure your telescopic poles form an apex for the water to run off so it doesn't collect on the canopy, this should help avoid any sagging! Thanks again and happy camping!
El pedido ha llegado en perfectas condiciones y en fecha
Thank you, Aitor! Happy camping!
Arrived promptly after we ordered it . Tried it out in the garden same day and poles seem really good quality . Was easy to put up and easy to adjust to get nice and upright . It was quite windy and it seemed sturdy . Seems surprisingly spacious and we love the position of the windows. Easy to put away and fitted easily back in the bag ! Just as good as it looked from other reviews and you tube clips. Cant wait to be able to take it away with our van .
Thanks for the fantastic review, Steve! Hope you can get out to the campsites soon! Enjoy :)
A well designed and easy to fit extension to my camper van. Delivered quicker than I expected.
Thank for the review, Damon. Hope you get lots of use out of it this camping season!
Fantastic, just what I have been looking for
Thanks Stephen, that's great to hear! Happy camping!
From the intial view of the website to delivery was excellent. Although I haven't had a chance to put the unit up yet, initial inspection shows a piece of kit that has been well thought out. The flex poles are of high quality and the two uprights and cross spa are very good (walking pole type locking on the uprights and a tab clamp similar to a camera tripod on the cross spa. Webbing straps are of a good weave and run smooth. The groundsheet material is of the plastic weave type and again of good quality. Stitching is good with reinforcement where needed. A nice touch is reflective filament in the guy ropes and some of the tabs on the shelter. Overall I am very impressed and look forward to using it.
Thank you for your considered review, Christopher. Hope you get to take the SheltaPod for an outing soon!
Great service and a great product.
Thank you! Happy camping!
A truly awesome product and outstanding customer service. Many thanks team!
Thanks Rob! :)
I found the service really good, haven't been able to use my Sheltapod yet, but really looking forward to setting it up and enjoying camping again.
Thank you! Hope you can get out there soon!
Good quality product just as described. Excellent people to deal with. Good service and communication.
The service and delivery of my Sheltapod were excellent but unfortunately my timing was not. We are very keen to get out and try the product but because of the lock-down all we can do at the moment is sit and admire the item in it's bag.
Thanks Steve! Hopefully you will be able to put it to use before too long.
Very good service, fast delivery.
Thank you! :)
We love it, it’s so versatile and compact that we’ve had a lot of use out of it joined to our VW T5.
Fantastic, thank you!