SheltaPod Reviews

of reviewers recommend SheltaPod
I found the Shelterpod very well made. It can be fiddly too put up by your self. But with practice it gets easier.
Posted 1 hour ago
I bought a second pair of extendable poles for my second awning. The delivery was very quick but I thought the delivery charge was a bit steep!
Thanks for your feedback, Andrew. We will review the delivery charges.
Efficient service & great product.
Thank you, Helen! Hope you have had some outings with it this summer :)
Just purchased our second sheltapod, love them both for connecting to our campervan and as a stand-alone pup tent, so handy!
Thank you! Wonderful to hear you are building a collection! Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Excellent product, delivered bang on time. Easy to put up, but let down slightly by rapid product evolution meaning that some aspects didn't match the instructions. Some manufacturing oversights meant that I had to make some minor modifications in order to get it put up (some crucial eyelets were not fitted, fortunately we had some to hand)
Thank you for your review, Stephen, and for being so resourceful! We hope you enjoy camping with your SheltaPod. Your feedback has been noted for future production.
Great service, great product.
Thank you! Much appreciated. Enjoy your pod!
For a few years I have been looking for a smallish awning that would attach to the car rather than one of the big ones designed for campervans and caravans. I came across SheltaPod and knew this was the answer I was looking for. While I saved up and dithered about which colour (orange) I kept visiting the website and kept changing my mind about everything. An email came through from them with an offer on the setup I had decided on so I bought it, at that point it started to rain. The parcel was delivered and it carried on raining and then just for fun it rained some more. Eventually it stopped raining and the garden slowly dried out from swamp to lawn and I could have a trial run at pitching it. It went up very easily and now that I know which way is up and which bits go where I am confident I will be able to pitch it in around 15 minutes (give or take interruptions). All I need now is somewhere to go and use it properly, but that might be next year now.
Thank you for this review, Hannah. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get some good weather and you can get out with the SheltaPod!
I used my sheltapod for the first time this weekend. I thought it was rather poor quality for the money. The fabric feels thin, and unlikely to last for long. One guy rope was only 2 foot long, so I had to replace it. One of the catches on the bag snapped as I was doing it up. The privacy screens don’t fit very well, and the clip is tiny and not at all robust. I am not very happy at all
Hi Jilly, we're sorry you were not satisfied with the SheltaPod, we will be processing your return shortly.

All the best,
SheltaPod Team
Well,havent used it yet,due to covid world now but it looks good.when next off in motorhome ill be putting it up.
Thanks, Carl. Hope you can take it for an outing soon. Happy camping!
Easy to order. Delivered in good time, given the current situation. Excellent after sale customer service.
Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy the SheltaPod! :)
Was surprised how quick it was delivered after i complained it was not delivered in the time stated . just want to say a big thank you . looking forward to using it now .
Thanks, Shirley. Happy camping!
Excellent service. Took a while to get delivered but not surprising with all the covid.
Thank you for your patience and support, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your SheltaPod :)
First time we put our unit up my wife broke one of the poles. We went on the web site as soon as we got home. Messages back and forth, order a new one, query the high postage rate and the 60 day delivery time, told 60 days was for the complete unit but the replacement poles were in a uk warehouse.
Discount offered on postage rate and the parcel arrived next day. Very satisfied.
Many thanks, Pete.
I got a very prompt and helpful reply to my email enquiry,and the parcel was despatched and arrived very promptly, all of which was very much appreciated. But I was surprised at having to buy two replacement vertical poles, when I have only damaged a plastic sleeve on one pole, and I felt that the £15 carriage charge was on the steep side. Overall however, I continue to be a great fan of the SheltaPod product and service! Thank you, Annie
Thanks, Annie. Your feedback is noted. Hope you have many more camping opportunities this year :)
I haven't received my order yet!!
Hi Christine, you will have received your order now. Hope you have been able to get out and enjoy it :)
Excellent service
Thanks, Rhian! Enjoy the pod!
used the sheltapod on a trip to france and austria. Excellent! had the inner tent too and it kept out some very thundery rain on a few nights. Best investment i made in a long time. Only negative was the attachment to the roof rails on my VW t5 van, water pooled and it sagged in 3 places, so will put a pole through the sleeve to see if this keeps the connection taught between the canopy and the van, otherwise i can highly recommend the sheltapod. Plenty of room and very easy to erect and pack away. you wont regret buying one of these.!!
Thank you for the review and your feedback :) As a pointer for the set up, make sure your telescopic poles form an apex for the water to run off so it doesn't collect on the canopy, this should help avoid any sagging! Thanks again and happy camping!
El pedido ha llegado en perfectas condiciones y en fecha
Thank you, Aitor! Happy camping!
Arrived promptly after we ordered it . Tried it out in the garden same day and poles seem really good quality . Was easy to put up and easy to adjust to get nice and upright . It was quite windy and it seemed sturdy . Seems surprisingly spacious and we love the position of the windows. Easy to put away and fitted easily back in the bag !
Just as good as it looked from other reviews and you tube clips.
Cant wait to be able to take it away with our van .
Thanks for the fantastic review, Steve! Hope you can get out to the campsites soon! Enjoy :)
A well designed and easy to fit extension to my camper van. Delivered quicker than I expected.
Thank for the review, Damon. Hope you get lots of use out of it this camping season!
SheltaPod is rated 4.33 based on 205 reviews