Sheargold Pianos Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheargold Pianos

How would you rate Sheargold Pianos?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Extremely helpful. Found the perfect piano for our son."
"Lovely business to do business with, very knowledgeable staff!"
Mrs Murray
"Good service on shop.."
Stewart Smith
Verified Buyer
"When I went to look at pianos Anthony Sheargold and Rud gave me lots of attention and advice, plus lots of time to try out all the pianos. When I made the decision to buy one, the service was quick and helpful. The piano was delivered as soon as possible by two very careful and courteous delivery men. Absolute care was taken not to damage or mark a very heavy instrument. After a couple of days playing, I discovered a very minor fault. Anthony came round quickly. He rectified the initial fault and gave everything a bit of a tighten up and fine adjustment. I'm one very happy customer and would be pleased to recommend them anyday. Stewart Smith"
"The staff were extremely helpful and informative but did not pressure us in any way. Buying the piano was a simple process and delivery was organised quickly and efficiently. I would recommend them highly."
"Wonderful help from both Anthony and Stephanie to select the correct piano for our needs. Very prompt delivery time and assistance."
Ian Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Welcoming and very knowledgable . All staff were helpful."
George Rivaz
Verified Buyer
"Bought a Kawai digital piano last month. Excellent range in the showroom, very helpful staff in the showroom & delivery - all good."
Hugo Eales
Verified Buyer
"Excellent advise, service and response. Delivered piano and were very good at installing."
"Great advice, friendly service and a fantastic piano safely arrived at home - many thanks!"
"Professional and patient"
Shazie Sarwar
Verified Buyer
"A smooth transaction from start to finish . Pleasant and professional people to deal with . I would highly recommend this company is you are looking to buy a piano and have no idea what you . My daughter loves this piano and I am looking to take lessons too, something I never thought of doing ."
Christopher Playford
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant customer service in the shop. Everything well and patiently explained"
Susan Moynihan
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my first piano from Sheargold 30 years ago and when I decided to change from my original acoustic piano to a new, electronic one, I returned to Sheargold and was given plenty of help in making my choice. I am really happy with the piano I bought and received a fair, hassle-free trade-in on my old piano. The store has a wonderful selection of all types of pianos plus very helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming staff."
"We shopped several stores in the area trying to find a piano for my daughter's birthday. We went into Sheargold and worked with Jack Ryan to find the perfect piano that would fit in our house and grow with our daughter as she advanced her skills. Sheargold did a great job let her try the different pianos for comfort, Mr. Ryan played several pianos for us so we could compare the sounds, and the delivery men were neat and efficient in placing the piano in our home."
"Friendly knowledgeable service from the team who had plenty of time for me. They helped me make the right choice of piano for my needs and it's perfect for me."
Anne Bodman
Verified Buyer
"Very relaxed atmosphere in which to buy a piano. Excellent range of pianos."
Brian Bayford
Verified Buyer
"Great service, very helpful and professional."
Sheargold Pianos is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews