Sheargold Pianos Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheargold Pianos

How would you rate Sheargold Pianos ?

"Very good, knowledgeable and helpful service. Service of reminding and organising regular tuning is valuable"
"I am very happy with my Yamaha 675: Stephanie was helpful asking for photos and measurements of our staircase and landing as space is tight. She reassured me that there was no problem. The two delivery men were very efficient and polite. Thank you Linda Cameron Romsey."
"Brilliant service, so helpful and knowledgable- highly recommend."
"Very pleased with my purchase. The staff are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent service"
"Very good selection of pianos accesible within the store & the assistance provide was helpful & non pressured. The piano purchased was delivered on time & set up well, Also a list of piano teachers in the area was available which was very useful in our case"
"Very happy with my purchase and the customer service was faultless. Lovely family run business"
"I had decided to buy myself an electric piano as a retirement present. I last played an acoustic piano 50 years ago. I went to the Sheargolds showroom for advice and a demonstration. I am vey happy with the advice received and the purchase made - but it may be a while before I am playing at the Albert Hall."
"Great service and excellent delivery. Highly recommended"
"Delivered on time Good service. Piano keys are quite heavy still waiting to be contacted about tuning."
"Nice and good costumer service. The piano was delivered without any problem. So, I hugely recommend everyone fancing to buy a nice."
"I first hired a piano through Sheargolds, then purchased it once my daughter looked set to continue playing. They have always been professional and a pleasure to deal with."
"Great service, delivered my piano efficiently and also arranged free first tuning. A minor point - after I purchased my piano, I would have liked some update as to when my order was likely to be arriving. They didn't have my piano in stock and I waited over a month for it. I would highly recommend Sheargold Pianos."
"The service and professionalism of Sheargold Piano's was exceptional, I have already had hours of enjoyment with my new Piano.Keep up the good work!."
"Very please s with the service we received at your shop and also with the lovely piano we bought. My only issue was that we were promised a first tune of the piano. My husband and I between us rang four times - each time we were told someone would get back to us but they never did. Maybe it is because we live some way away in North Hampshire. Either way it was a little disappointing and we got a local piano tuner to do it."
"price given in pt exchange."
"The gentleman demonstrating digital pianos & answering our quesions was very helpful. The piano was delivered on our chosen day & set up. it would have been beneficial to have more info on the progress of the order & anticipated delivery"
"Went to look for a digital piano. Shop owner was very knowledgeable and helpful, encouraging my daughter to try out different models on display. We settled on a Kawai CA48. Full payment was made at the time and, as it was last thing on a Saturday, I was informed it would be ordered on Monday for delivery the following Saturday. I rang on the Saturday morning and was told it had not yet arrived from the supplier but that it could still arrive and it would be delivered to us later in the afternoon. By 3pm I had not heard anything further so I called the store and was very disappointed to be informed that it had not arrived and could not be delivered until the next Saturday. A short time later I called to request a full refund so that I could order elsewhere and have an earlier delivery time. I was put on hold for a minute or two and then told that the piano would be personally delivered on Monday thus avoiding a lengthy wait. Mr Sheargold personally delivered the Kawai on Monday as agreed and we have been delighted with it. The digital piano is exactly what my daughter needs to continue her learning and she can practice day and night as she can plug the earphones in! It is of exceptional quality and the matching stool is good value too. Despite forgetting to bring the manual at the time of delivery, Sheargold posted it and it arrived the next day. So, overall a good experience."
"Anthony and his fantastic team coud not have been any more helpful at point of purchase, or any more efficient and supportive in their aftercare service. I am recommending Sheargold's at every opportunity!"
"Bought a mid range digital piano. Great, prompt and personal service. I can highly recommend!"
"Extremely helpful. Found the perfect piano for our son."
Sheargold Pianos is rated 4.89 based on 37 reviews