Sheargold Pianos Reviews

Read Sheargold Pianos Reviews

01932 866577

162 Anyards Road

Tell us how Sheargold Pianos made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Purchased a keyboard and digital grand from these guys a few years ago, with free delivery and installation for the digital grand. Professional service I highly recommend.
From the moment I purchased my Piano, the After Service has been appalling! From delivery to tuning referral to giving basic piano information, they have been severely lacking in Professionalism.
Fantastic piano removal service. Easy to organise via a quick drop in to the shop and then a follow up telephone call. Payment easy to make and removal people professional and efficient. Thank you.
Great service. Easy to arrange. no problems.
Hmm - total failure when it came to getting the piano tuned. When reminded about this, there was no response. Wouldn't make a large purchase from Sheargolds again
We were looking for a digital piano which would feel and sound like the boudoir grand piano we had to part with when we moved into a retirement apartment. We were shown the pianos which could fit the bill when we visited the shop, and tried and listed some possibles. We did some web research when we got home and decided to order a white Kawaii CA78 from Sheargolds by telephone. It and an adjustable piano stool were delivered in due course and we are delighted we made the right choice. It's lovely to play and listen to. Many thanks from my wife and myself.
Sorry, Harold has been very ill since we bought the piano and hasn’t really been able to play it for more than a few minutes. Hoping that things will improve.
Best wishes, Sue Britton
Excellent service - very knowledgable and helpful. My daughter had to give up the violin and chose to play the piano instead, after trying several and getting some sound advice we bought an electric piano... she’s since learned to play and loves it!
A pleasure to deal with a knowledgeable family business where customers come first. Very competitive and realistic pricing. Delivered all the way to Bournemouth and set everything up with great efficiency.
Very helpful service.
Would highly recommend.
Very happy with our piano.
Many thanks
Rescheduled twice, finally managed to get to my place after I complained. Made all sorts of inappropriate comments during the move. Didn't check there was a table underneath the piano installed in my, which broke the marble table during the trip. A distressing experience overall.
Rescheduled twice the appointment, finally managed to get to my place after I complained. Made all sorts of inappropriate comments about me and my place during the move. Didn't check that there was a table underneath the piano, which broke the marble table. A distressing experience overall.
I decided to visit 'Sheargolds' having been recommended by a friend. I was instantly impressed by the friendly welcome I received as I walked through the door. If you're in need of expert advice and customer care to tailor your needs, then this family run business is the place to go! 5* service from start to finish - I'm so happy with my piano! Thank you to all the staff.
I received excellent advice and service. I would highly recommend Sheargold pianos.
Very helpful and honest.
Delighted to have a friendly neighbourhood piano shop in Sheargold. We had help selecting and acquiring our lovely piano and then moving it. It has been a great experience and looking forward to our free tuning!
Good service
We received excellent personalised advice and service with assurance of after sales help and continued service, to include automated reminders of tuning if you choose to go through them.
We were impressed and very satisfied.
Really friendly, unpressurised ,help and advice in the showroom, great careful delivery men...lovely piano. Happy customer!!
We enjoyed choosing our piano at Sheargolds. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful, ordering and delivery was easy. It was all very stress free
Sheargold Pianos is rated 4.62 based on 60 reviews