Sheargold Pianos Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sheargold Pianos

How would you rate Sheargold Pianos ?

"price given in pt exchange."
"The gentleman demonstrating digital pianos & answering our quesions was very helpful. The piano was delivered on our chosen day & set up. it would have been beneficial to have more info on the progress of the order & anticipated delivery"
"Went to look for a digital piano. Shop owner was very knowledgeable and helpful, encouraging my daughter to try out different models on display. We settled on a Kawai CA48. Full payment was made at the time and, as it was last thing on a Saturday, I was informed it would be ordered on Monday for delivery the following Saturday. I rang on the Saturday morning and was told it had not yet arrived from the supplier but that it could still arrive and it would be delivered to us later in the afternoon. By 3pm I had not heard anything further so I called the store and was very disappointed to be informed that it had not arrived and could not be delivered until the next Saturday. A short time later I called to request a full refund so that I could order elsewhere and have an earlier delivery time. I was put on hold for a minute or two and then told that the piano would be personally delivered on Monday thus avoiding a lengthy wait. Mr Sheargold personally delivered the Kawai on Monday as agreed and we have been delighted with it. The digital piano is exactly what my daughter needs to continue her learning and she can practice day and night as she can plug the earphones in! It is of exceptional quality and the matching stool is good value too. Despite forgetting to bring the manual at the time of delivery, Sheargold posted it and it arrived the next day. So, overall a good experience."
"Anthony and his fantastic team coud not have been any more helpful at point of purchase, or any more efficient and supportive in their aftercare service. I am recommending Sheargold's at every opportunity!"
"Bought a mid range digital piano. Great, prompt and personal service. I can highly recommend!"
"Extremely helpful. Found the perfect piano for our son."
"Lovely business to do business with, very knowledgeable staff!"
"Good service on shop.."
"When I went to look at pianos Anthony Sheargold and Rud gave me lots of attention and advice, plus lots of time to try out all the pianos. When I made the decision to buy one, the service was quick and helpful. The piano was delivered as soon as possible by two very careful and courteous delivery men. Absolute care was taken not to damage or mark a very heavy instrument. After a couple of days playing, I discovered a very minor fault. Anthony came round quickly. He rectified the initial fault and gave everything a bit of a tighten up and fine adjustment. I'm one very happy customer and would be pleased to recommend them anyday. Stewart Smith"
"The staff were extremely helpful and informative but did not pressure us in any way. Buying the piano was a simple process and delivery was organised quickly and efficiently. I would recommend them highly."
"Wonderful help from both Anthony and Stephanie to select the correct piano for our needs. Very prompt delivery time and assistance."
"Welcoming and very knowledgable . All staff were helpful."
"Bought a Kawai digital piano last month. Excellent range in the showroom, very helpful staff in the showroom & delivery - all good."
"Excellent advise, service and response. Delivered piano and were very good at installing."
"Great advice, friendly service and a fantastic piano safely arrived at home - many thanks!"
"Professional and patient"
"A smooth transaction from start to finish . Pleasant and professional people to deal with . I would highly recommend this company is you are looking to buy a piano and have no idea what you . My daughter loves this piano and I am looking to take lessons too, something I never thought of doing ."
"Brilliant customer service in the shop. Everything well and patiently explained"
"I purchased my first piano from Sheargold 30 years ago and when I decided to change from my original acoustic piano to a new, electronic one, I returned to Sheargold and was given plenty of help in making my choice. I am really happy with the piano I bought and received a fair, hassle-free trade-in on my old piano. The store has a wonderful selection of all types of pianos plus very helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming staff."
"We shopped several stores in the area trying to find a piano for my daughter's birthday. We went into Sheargold and worked with Jack Ryan to find the perfect piano that would fit in our house and grow with our daughter as she advanced her skills. Sheargold did a great job let her try the different pianos for comfort, Mr. Ryan played several pianos for us so we could compare the sounds, and the delivery men were neat and efficient in placing the piano in our home."
Sheargold Pianos is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews