Sheargold Pianos Reviews

Read Sheargold Pianos Reviews

01932 866577

162 Anyards Road

Tell us how Sheargold Pianos made you happy
Good advice plus efficient service and delivery
I had a great smooth purchase experience with Antony and Ruud.
And the nice delivery guys.

Before I spent money I went there 3-5 times As well as 8 -10 calls and 18 -25 emails. I am not the easiest customer.

They are extremely patient and honest with professional knowledge.
the 15 years warranty is great.

I didn’t feel any cold hard sale at all.
it was all very down to earth, relaxed and very pleasant.

The delivery was 1 month earlier than estimated date which I Can’t be happier.

Delivery guys are just as nice as John Lewis standard.

No drama. Relaxed & fun experience.
And beautiful pianos in all price ranges.
Very good service from start to finish.
I’m very happy with my piano and the delivery service; delivery was as scheduled. The piano was taken apart in order to go up a narrow staircase. It was assembled and set up fully before they left. Knowledgeably and friendly service together with quick delivery.
From the time we stepped into Sheargold and to the time we played our piano in the house, the service was professional, friendly, and low-pressure. Recommended indeed!
when i went to the showroom i was met by a friendly salesman, i told him i was interested in a silent upright piano. He was very patient and explained all the options open to me. I was so impressed i went ahead and ordered one.
Super advice and service from Anthony. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very professional and friendly service. I would highly recommend. The piano was delivered very quickly and easily.
I ordered on a Monday and had my new Kawai digital piano by Thursday of the same week. Efficient service and excellent delivery with 2 friendly removal men who took great care to bring the piano in safely. Prior to choosing the piano I had several chats with Mr Sheargold who was helpful and informative. He led me to consider a different option to the one I originally had in mind and I have no regrets as this piano is wonderful.
I am glad I stumbled on the Sheargold website by accident!
It was such a pleasure to buy a piano (digital) from this company for our son and his family in Birmingham. From the visit for choosing ('thank you', Ruud) through to delivery I can't fault this company. I hope that our son will progress to a 'proper' piano (my bias) and would return to Sheargold without hesitation. Thank you
Great welcome and customer service, informal yet knowledgeable.
Very happy with the piano I bought! Got a brand new stool too..
I received very good reliable service. The staff are most helpful and polit. Thank you
Very good advice on what piano to buy. Quick and reliable delivery.

Super satisfied customer
Service was first class and very professional.
Purchased a keyboard and digital grand from these guys a few years ago, with free delivery and installation for the digital grand. Professional service I highly recommend.
From the moment I purchased my Piano, the After Service has been appalling! From delivery to tuning referral to giving basic piano information, they have been severely lacking in Professionalism.
Fantastic piano removal service. Easy to organise via a quick drop in to the shop and then a follow up telephone call. Payment easy to make and removal people professional and efficient. Thank you.
Great service. Easy to arrange. no problems.
Hmm - total failure when it came to getting the piano tuned. When reminded about this, there was no response. Wouldn't make a large purchase from Sheargolds again
We were looking for a digital piano which would feel and sound like the boudoir grand piano we had to part with when we moved into a retirement apartment. We were shown the pianos which could fit the bill when we visited the shop, and tried and listed some possibles. We did some web research when we got home and decided to order a white Kawaii CA78 from Sheargolds by telephone. It and an adjustable piano stool were delivered in due course and we are delighted we made the right choice. It's lovely to play and listen to. Many thanks from my wife and myself.
Sheargold Pianos is rated 4.69 based on 74 reviews