Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors
"S J & M D Wilson Telford Shropshire December 2018 We would like to extend our sincere thanks and appreciation to Jayneil Amin, for the very professional way that he has dealt with our unwanted Timeshare weeks in The Lake District within a time scale of a few months. The Personal approach was much appreciated as it was so very much nicer to speak to someone in person in this age of technology, Jayneil had the time to gather the information required with telephone conversations as well as emails, he has also kept us informed of the progress of the case throughout always being available whenever there was queries or concerns. He is a very conscientious, courteous and professional Solicitor and we would have no hesitation in using and recommending Jayneil and Seth Lovis & Co again and to others. Susan Wilson"
"I have been dealing with Liam Stein at Seth Lovis for about a year now. I have always found him to be prompt, professional, courteous and patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending Liam Stein or any other member of the team at Seth Lovis. Their service is a breath of fresh air. To receive such prompt contact and updates is very reassuring and the outcome I have received is more than I can ever have hoped for."
"We used Seth Lovis & Co to assist us cancelling our Timeshare agreement. The service we received was excellent, prompt and we were kept informed of progress throughout. The pricing was also very good and to us money very well spent to get rid of the "millstone" of timeshare. Thank you."
"Very helpful and speedy service, my case was handled in a very professional manner."
"Re-writing my will was a bit stressful but your staff were patient with my changes of mind and went over the available choices again and so I've arrived at a very satisfactory solution. Forbearance is in short supply in many firms!"
"Having known Seth Lovis for a number of years as the personification of integrity and affability,it came as no surprise that his colleagues possessed similar qualities. My recent experience was that of empathy plus robust professionalism - not a combination to be taken for granted."
"Excellent personal attention. Very efficient."
"Very helpful and great that they are participating in the Free Wills Charity Programme."
"They were very courteous and could not have been more helpful. Nina’s knowledge of and advice on all matters pertaining to wills and estate planning was excellent."
"Unstuffy professionalism at its best!"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 9 months ago
"Polite and efficient"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 10 months ago
"I found your company as a result of an internet search. I wondered if someone could give me any help on a Timeshare problem. Jayneil was very helpful, reassuring, professional and clearly knew the subject of Timeshare very well. Sincerest thanks."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 10 months ago
"After being a client of Seth Lovis & Co for nearly 6 years, I can only say how happy I was with Geraint Harris and his team. Always professional, courteous and was always kept up to date with any events. I would highly recommend Seth Lovis to all."
"Jayneil Amin, from the outset, was very professional, understanding and updated me regularly with problems my husband and I were experiencing in relinquishing our timeshare. We had been trying to sell our week for approximately six years and had come up against all the pitfalls related to owning a timeshare and were desperate to end the contract we had with SVC, due to my health problems and the difficulties with travelling. Mr Amin dedicated his time to process the relinquishment in order to have a completion before management fees were due. We cannot express our relief in words and thank him from the bottom of our hearts."
"Financial settlement received"
"Case Review 24th October 2017 Some months ago I needed assistance for a legal problem that I had. I was referred to Seth Lovis & Co and was assisted by Jayneil Amin. From day 1 I was dealt with via e-mails and correspondence with excellent office protocol. In addition I received personal calls from Jayneil, where he explained the legal situation I was in and the way that I should take. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jayneil and his company for the purpose of any legal problems. Fred Naylor"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 1 year ago
"Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors have been efficient, very helpful and highly professional about our case We have been very pleased with their services"
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 1 year ago
"We were very happy with the Professional service received from Thomas Dennis at Seth Lovis in handling our compensation claim, which became a very complicated and lengthy process due to the requirements of the FSCS. He kept us updated with progress on a weekly basis and continued to put pressure on them to finally reach a decision. We would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Seth Lovis and Thomas in particular. Nigel and Amanda Rockley"
Thank you very much for your kind words, we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Thomas.
"The service was excellent. Very thorough and able to explain things clearly to a layman like myself. Always willing to answer queries however ignorant the questions might have been. Made it clear that should I have any worries they'd always be willing to hear about them and advise."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 1 year ago
We're delighted that you had a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors and that we were able to assist you in this matter. We hope that you will contact us in the future should you require any legal advice or assistance.
"Jayneil Amin worked with my wife and I to secure the exit from our timeshare. From the outset we felt reassured. We were kept up to date throughout the process. The quality, and detail of the guidance we received was realistic and allowed a high degree of trust to develop very quickly. Without hesitation, we would recommend Seth Lovis solicitors, and in particular Jayneil."
(Timeshare Reviews) - Posted 1 year ago
We are delighted to hear that Jayneil was able to assist you with the exit from your timeshare and that you had such a positive experience with Seth Lovis & Co. If we can be of any assistance to you or your family in the future, please do get in touch.
Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors is rated 4.92 based on 49 reviews