Serenity Dental Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Serenity Dental

Tell us how Serenity Dental made you happy

"Top class work. They always make you feel welcome and relaxed"
"Before going be aware they charge 300+ for a small filing"
"I hadn't been to the dentist for over five years, due to having a previous bad experience at another dental surgery. Eventually got the courage up and made an appointment to see Fiona, and from the moment I walked into the surgery I felt at ease, and all the staff were friendly and very professional. The treatment was explained to me clearly, with all the possible options. I received excellent treatment and I would recommend Fiona to everyone, after I had booked my next appointment, ( Don't want to recommend myself out of a brilliant dentist). Fiona has really given me my smile back, and restored my faith in dentists. Thank you Fiona. x"
"Efficient, caring, friendly team, everyone plays their part My husband and I have been patients for some years and unhesitatingly recommend"
"I transferred to Serenity recently having had very second rate treatment from my old dental practice in Andover. From the start I felt at ease and was given all the explanation and information needed for my prescribed course of treatment. I have just had the hygienist giving me an hour of thorough cleaning, polishing and giving advice as to how to maintain the health of my teeth and gums. I wish I had decided on moving to Serenity long before now!"
"Serenity always makes each visit personal to me. I’m not just another patient. It’s amazing how they remember the finer details about you. Always professional always efffient. Basically an amazing group of people who work hard to make you feel you are in safe hands."
"Key Reasons 1) On Time. My appointment was for 0830 and it started banng on time 2) Brett and Kelly made very comfortable and I even got to choose my background music.. how cool is that! 3) Treatment was absolutely painless. They explained each step as we went along. 4) No after effects"
"I trust Brett implicitly to provide high quality dental treatment only as required. Once again a significant amount of treatment was carried out in calm and friendly surroundings and I didn't feel a thing! Top quality care at a Top flight practice - thanks to everyone there especially Kelly and Chris"
"I registered with Serenity Dental last year, having been without a dentist for a few years due to past unpleasant experiences of NHS treatment. From the initial phone call, then through the subsequent treatments, I was struck by the friendly, caring and professional attitude of the staff. Having been treated by both Brett and Fiona, I can attest that the dentistry is by far the best I have ever received. I thoroughly recommend Serenity Dental."
"A very caring, friendly and professional practice. We would highly recommend this practice."
"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly; makes you feel part of the Serenity family."
"From the moment you walk through the door your met with a smile and you feel like a well valued Customer. All staff without exception are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and above all find the time to engage with the patients. Great Customer Service is often overused in this Country, I can honestly state that this Practice takes Customer Service to a new level and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to new patients."
"My partner and I moved to Serenity in Fareham after my partner's dentist messed up her teeth. I tried to register her with my own dentist in Portsmouth, but their books were full and I was recommended to take my partner to Serenity in Fareham. And, that is the best advice we had. We have been with Serenity for over 5 years, and what a breath of fresh air. All the staff, including the hygienist are very friendly. My hygienist in my previous dentist treated everyone like 5 year olds, not very nice when you are touching 60.. My partner, from being fearful of dentists, now looks forward to seeing him every six months. We like the way we are told facts about the state of our teeth and all possible options. Our dentist does not carry out unnecessary treatment. I had my tooth extracted last week, besides being painless, I had the choice of listening to my favourite music while it was done.. Give them a go, you wont find better and you wont regret it... SJ"
"A very warm welcome as ever. A very caring and personal service. Thank you"
"I have been a patient at Serenity for many years and have had lots of procedures over the years. I am a very nervous patient, and always dreaded going to the dentist. But Brett is always understanding and looks after me really well. They have state of the art equipment and the hygienist and the rest of the staff are cheerful, professional and helpful. It makes a visit to the dentist a pleasurable experience now!! I have recently had some cosmetic work carried out.....and I must say I am thrilled with the result and have had many excellent comments from friends and family."
"This practice is a helpful and friendly place, you are always acknowledge by name when you enter, no one has called me by my first name although I have given them my permission there is respect and a professionalism in all the staff. This practice is always very clean in tidy and a pleasant place to go if you have to go to the Dentist."
"As always, an excellent service. Everyone at Serenity dental goes out of their way to make you feel relaxed and calm during the treatment. Crown made on the premises - even had a cup of tea whilst watching the crown being made (just 13 minutes!). Would highly recommend Brett as a dentist, and the outstanding service from everyone at Serenity."
"The treatment and expertise of this dental surgery is superb. Everything is done to ensure the patient is well looked after from the reception area until the treatment is complete. For satisfaction look no further than here!"
"So pleased I found Serenity Dental! I was previously terrified of going to the dentist but not anymore! The Team are so welcoming and friendly and they listened to my fears, going out of their way to make me comfortable and relaxed. Best filling I've ever had and I no longer feel scared of the word "dentist"!! Thank you Serenity!!"
"I cannot praise Brett or his staff highly enough. They are always personable and engaging and above all very professional at all times and I would highly recommend Serenity Dental for any dental needs or concerns."
Serenity Dental is rated 4.90 based on 39 reviews