Semichem Reviews

Hillwood House, 2 Harvest Drive

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Hair&body

How would you rate Semichem ?

"I had bought wool at semichem Lisnagelvin and Marie the shop assistant went out of her way to find the same wool as they had run of it so she finally got it in Scotland so yes I was happy 😊"
"Most goods at Semichem are good good price"
"i was in semichem this morning as I am most weeks all the staff are really friendly and helpful store no is 3477 till no 2 trans 7 I would like to mnominate this store the best in SCOTLAND m997cameron@btinternet.com"
"Fantastic range Many instore and online offers Something for everyone, I purchased. Any Xmas gifts here"
"it is a good shop the price are vary good"
"Don't go there I wanted to return something as I failed to read it properly ;) anyway my receipt was ript accedently I told them it is important for me to return it and the shop keeper humiliated me in front of everyone.they started to laugh and I started to cry at home so badly they should have helped me and given back my money instead of humiliating me they should know they are profiting because of our money they have no right to do that"
"they help me to get want I wanted to get"
"The staff was really nice to me and help me to get want I wanted to get"
"Been in the Largs store a couple of times since xmas. The younger staff are really friendly and helpful, everything I'd expect from someone in this role. One of the older cashiers just doesn't come up to my high standards though, her listening and problem solving skills were very poor and it's difficult to interact with somebody of that nature. To be blunt she doesn't possess the right temperament for this kind of job, furthermore I nearly nodded off whilst she was serving me. I simply wouldn't have this type of person in any of my shops."
"Staff are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Nothing is ever a bother and always cheery."
"Service by Anne was excellent nothing was too much trouble"
"On Wednesday Semichem delivered excellent genuine customer service, both in sales and providing informative information regarding their Charity work for Altzimers. I was very impressed at their team work. (Katrina and Jodi)."
"Hi staff were really friendly and nothing was too much nice to go in to a shop and not to feel Astho your a hindrance to the staff"
"I was in the Dunoon branch today an was served by Fay who was most helpful an very polite to me and my family. It makes us want to go back every day Fay was fantastic she could not do enough for us just wish more sales assistant were like Fay"
"Excellent customer service excellent prices excellent staff lovely friendly"
Semichem is rated 4.53 based on 15 reviews